Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2662180;
    I have a question re: screencaps. I totally understand how photos could be photoshopped, and altered & edited in any way. But knowing all these pictures we are looking at come from video (the actual previews we see on TV), is it possible to photoshop a moving video?? Yes, I understand flipping the scene, but photoshopping details....I personally think not, but would like your opinions.
    Yes, it is possible. It requires specialized editing software such as Avid and a steady hand, but it can be done. The way to spot it is to advance frame by frame to find the first instance of editing. Look for very subtle differences in the lighting, intensity of colors, or a movement that should be there and isn't (like a leaf that was falling in frame 1 and is already on the ground in frame 2)

Ace! Wonderful to see you posting here!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2662177;
    Hi Blondie! What do you make of all the shadow talk??
    What I see of the shadows in regards to Brad and DeAnna's FRC picture is that it is in different directions. The tree behind Brad has a shadow going right, the shadow behind Brad is going left, and DeAnna's has a short one to the left in front of her and longer in back of her (that could be a large colored stone though ~ hard to tell). I also see light reflecting off of DeAnna's back shoulder blade and back legs. Brad's face is also more lit up that DeAnna's face. In addition, the second urned tree (from the bottom) on the right side of the path has a shadow going straight up towards Brad and DeAnna. The third one has a shorter shadow going to the left. It appears that there is a great deal of artifical light to me.

Last edited by BlondieGal; 11-12-2007 at 10:16 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I definitely agree with you Blondie! This says to me, that we really can't discern who is first and who is second. Jenni's caps don't look toyed around with because of all the natural sunlight and the shadows are the same. Why add all this artificial light to DeAnna's....unless she is later, like at dusk, or super earlier, at dawn.

Hopefully we'll get some new previews during the WTA tonight so we can get this thing figured out!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2662218;
    I definitely agree with you Blondie! This says to me, that we really can't discern who is first and who is second. Jenni's caps don't look toyed around with because of all the natural sunlight and the shadows are the same. Why add all this artificial light to DeAnna's....unless she is later, like at dusk, or super earlier, at dawn.

Hopefully we'll get some new previews during the WTA tonight so we can get this thing figured out!
    Furthermore, for an overcast day, there sure is a lot of light on Brad's face, and Deanna's shoulders and calves. I assume it is artificial light, but cannot discount a break in the clouds. So much light in fact, that we thought Deanna might have on a different dress with puffy cap sleeves.

FORT Fanatic

I just think that Deanna's photo at FRC with Brad is just darker, plain and simple. It is darker because she is last. She is the final 1!

But the sun in Jenni's pic is farther to the right..which suggests that the sun was setting at a later time in the day. This was explained at another site.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2662208;
    Ace! Wonderful to see you posting here!

What I see of the shadows in regards to Brad and DeAnna's FRC picture is that it is in different directions. The tree behind Brad has a shadow going right, the shadow behind Brad is going left, and DeAnna's has a short one to the left in front of her and longer in back of her (that could be a large colored stone though ~ hard to tell). I also see light reflecting off of DeAnna's back shoulder blade and back legs. Brad's face is also more lit up that DeAnna's face. In addition, the second urned tree (from the bottom) on the right side of the path has a shadow going straight up towards Brad and DeAnna. The third one has a shorter shadow going to the left. It appears that there is a great deal of artifical light to me.

I saw all the same things you mentioned, then saw your post. I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2662237;
    Furthermore, for an overcast day, there sure is a lot of light on Brad's face, and Deanna's shoulders and calves. I assume it is artificial light, but cannot discount a break in the clouds. So much light in fact, that we thought Deanna might have on a different dress with puffy cap sleeves.
    Agreed ~ artifical light combined with sunseting light.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

This is my FINAL take on this show....

I haven't been here lately so I don't know if this has been even discussed but it is what I'm sticking with...for now

1. The two roses - the single shots of one rose on the pedestal- are different. They are two different roses.
    2. In ALL the promos on ABC and the departed ones diary openers... there are ALWAYS 2 roses shown.... on a tray
    3. This is foreshadowing of NOT the FINAL ONE.... NOT ONE ROSE.

My FINAL thought is that based upon those screencaps, there was no FINAL ONE rose ceremony.

TWO roses were given out.
    TWO girls were/are being dated throughout this process.
    The ATFR which will be filmed this Friday, will be the time that Brad makes his decision about the Final One.
    Similar to Charlie and Bee's but different in that the LIVE FRC was too volatile with them and this will be more planned and subject to "the proper" editing.

Brad WILL follow his heart....

OK that's it.
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 11-12-2007 at 10:40 AM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fanatic

To me, it just looks darker outside. Wouldn't the lighting be darker later in the day? The day with Jenni seems so light, and this is real light.