Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2672864;
    I try never to confuse reality tv with reality.
    Excellent strategy and life course, I'd say classy!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2672847;
    Well we don't...but those who are good at "reading people" and I claim to be one of those simply because I'm deaf and I seldom get screwed over thinks Jenni is genuine. Deanna, is quite difficult to read. Seriously. She's rather cold (I know I'll get for this) but she is to me. I like her, mind you...but I'm a "people person" so I wouldn't necessarily want her as a friend. She's not a warm fuzzy, LOL. I don't think she's acting...no. But I don't think she's IN LOVE...maybe kinda wanting to be in love and hoping she'll get there.

Jenni is in love. It shows in her whole body!
    I can hear, and your post explains what I have been trying to say. I hear the words but I just don't see DeAnna as in love.

I see her as having a dry wit, being quite intelligent and rather "practiced" at communication ... but not in love.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2672778;
    When DeAnna is telling Brad how she feels about him, to me it is in a monotone voice, words flowing without emotion behind them, appears to be calculated instead of spontaneous ... and by that I don't mean she is being untruthful, just that her words appear to be more of a "speech" (rehearsed) , instead of a spontaneous conversation expressing her feelings.
    One of the reasons I do not post very often is because I try to think through very carefully in my head what I am going to say and by the time I get my thoughts organized either the conversation has passed or someone has put it more eloquently than I ever could. I am the same way when I have something serious to tell/discuss with someone. I imagine that DeAnna has thought over and over about what she needs Brad to hear and how best to get her thoughts and feelings across. We overthinkers do tend to sound a little rehearsed. It may come across and calculating or strategic because we do have an "agenda" in a way -- So and so needs to know this, this and this so I need to say this, this and this to let him/her know what I am thinking/feeling.

Also, someone pointed out that they may make them say the same thing over and over to get the best take.
    Last edited by Wryle; 11-16-2007 at 05:48 PM. Reason: because I thought of something else...proving my point!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2672846;
    Not in my opinion! She is showing raw emotion!
    Well, she did say she wants to be an actress. This could be her audition tape.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2672850;
    Guests welcome at the yacht for a few Bettini's to just relax!!! & have some fun!!
    intheblind, you realize your invitation is very tempting to say the least! But:nono , we're not finished fighting over our favorite ladies! . But hold me a seat the the old boat that you were on (or still on), in case I crack up!

FORT Fan

Wryle, excellent observation and I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by tandywtcher;2672894;
    Well, she did say she wants to be an actress. This could be her audition tape.

Well - guess same could be said for both of them then
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2672869;
    Well, I'm out of here... weekend is starting... both boys have baseketball tournaments all weekend and Monday will be here before we know it.

Let's all remember that our lives will not change no matter who Brad chooses.

Oh wait, it will change, just think how much more time we'll have! (I'd insert a smiley face if I knew how)

Lake, if you click on go advanced at the bottom you will sell all the smiley things, and you can click more to see more.

FORT Fogey

Okay, so don't hate me, but here is my opinion. I am obviously a Deanna fan, and that may very well be because I am similar in personality. I do not gush and am not demonstrative, however, that does not mean that my love for my husband is not as deep or as real.

I have many opinions about the Jenni "type" and not necessarily Jenni in particular, however, I don't make personal judgments in the same way that it appears many do about Deanna.

So I guess that is my observation, that it appears discussions about how Deanna translates on camera seem to come back to her feelings being characterized as "false" and yet, those traits of Jenni's that many of us feel translate as false in Jenni, are characterized as "cute" or "bubbly" or something very positive.

These are very different personalities, polar opposites if you will, and while one or the other may not appeal to you, that does not mean that their emotions are not genuine.

FORT Fan

procheervet, I have made some bumbling attempts to make this same point. You did it better than I ever could and I thank you.