Page 11 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by AmberN;2662844;
    I think the dress that DeAnna is wearing in these shots that are far away looks yellow and different that they close up shot of her walking in..does anyone else think this or is it just me??
    My husband (who hates The Bachelor) and I, both, think it looks peach colored (when they are standing at the altar-looking thingie). When she is walking to him, her dress looks cream-colored. To us, anyway.

Again, welcome to FORT! Glad to have you here.
    Last edited by Jammie; 11-12-2007 at 05:45 PM.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk;2662839;
    Those shots are so far away, can there be any certainty that these are actually the girls and not stand ins?
    Thank you! I have been singing that song all day and no one responds. I think it is entirely possible. Survivor does that on long shots every season.

I don't think the color difference in Deanna's dress means anything more than photos and film often distort the color depending on the lighting and computer screens contribute as well. There would be no reason to alter the color of her dress.

here is the 22nd & 23rd - they don't seem to support both girls going on the same day...

FORT Newbie

I was thinking about the shadows, so I began watching odd things such as the dogs shadow when in the backyard, the neighbors house (not inside, I'm not a provert LOL) but the shadows of the house throughout the day. Things that are primarily stationary all the time (minus the dog unless he feels lazy) and over the past week, I've noticed that as the day gets later, the shadows grow longer, not shorter or fatter. I've had sunshine days this week, cloudy days, hazy day and a day where I had about 15 minutes of rain. Everyday however, the shadows of the fixed items grew longer as the day came to a close to the point where they ultimately blended in with each other.

Now whether this supports anyone 1 person, I haven't a clue. I'm brain dead from analysis of cloud cover, wind currents, tidal waves (joke) .... so I just did my own experiment this week and that is the results.

Hope this helps someone ...

Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2662864;
    My husband (who hates The Bachelor) and I, both, think it looks peach colored (when they are standing at the altar-looking thingie). When she is walking to him, her dress looks cream-colored. To us, anyway.

Again, welcome to FORT! Glad to have you here.
    I think the dress is beaded with creamy colored iridescent beads with an underlay of a "flesh" colored material which is used to create a nude, or at least a less-undergarment illusion.

This would account for it looking different colors in different shots.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1
    have a question re: screencaps. I totally understand how photos could be photoshopped, and altered & edited in any way. But knowing all these pictures we are looking at come from video (the actual previews we see on TV), is it possible to photoshop a moving video?? Yes, I understand flipping the scene, but photoshopping details....I personally think not, but would like your opinions.
    Yes they can. It's called visual effects. Have you ever seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit? The software is much more expensive than Photoshop, but in Hollywood it's commonly available. (Remember Trish's thong? It became a full back by airtime.) Now would Fleiss, known for his cut-rate productions, actually go to the expense? Why? Just to fool us sleuths? Fleiss can simply starve of like he did during Charlie's season. Limited previews = limited sleuthing. No previews beyond the next episode = very limited sleuthing. That's no fun. While sleuths are a tiny part of the audience, we're are large part of the buzz. Fleiss' other shows have all bombed. This is all he has. The ratings while still good, are half what they were for the first season. Fleiss wouldn't take the chance. Flip, change lighting, hide, overhype sure. But outright deceive us about the FRC? I think that goes too far. And think of the ordinary viewers, let alone sleuths, who would catch on, they would boycot such a show.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie
    I think it is entirely possible that some of these shots were done ahead to be edited in later. TV shows, reality included, have been known to do this. Survivor has doubles for all of the castaways they use to stage a shot of the challenges from the air.

The distance shots of the women at the pedestal could be doubles as well. I have been looking at Deanna's legs in that shot and they could be someone elses. I dont remember her calves being that muscular.

This is the only explanation I can think of for the shot of Brad in the dark.
    We haven't caught him doing that before. While the FRC shots are distant, the dresses match color, and I think it's too much to think they used the FRC dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2662103;
    (snip sitting pic)

I think most agree artificial lighting is used in this pictures. Here are some questions:

1. Other than the lit lantern which we can see lit in both the caps of Deanna and Jenni, why do we think it is taken at night?
    2. Is it possible that it is taken during the day?
    3. Is that a spot on his jacket where his right front pocket is? If so, can we see it in other shots?
    4. Is the rose sitting at any angle?
    5. Do any of the colorations on the alter look like the positioning "marks"?
    1A) Dark in background. Look deep.
    1B) No bright sunshine or even skyshine.
    1C) Lamp. Not just lit, but bright, not overwelmed by skyshine. Note even the body of the lamo is fairly dark (unilluminated).
    1D) Multi-angle artificial lighting.
    1E) Coloration and shadows on his suit.
    2) Only if there was a full solar eclipse at the time.
    3) That spot looks like it's eithher a pocket or a wrinkle. I can't tell which.
    4) Yes. The same angle that favor his picking it up for DeAnna.
    5) Altar? I take that as pedestal. On the podium or stage that Brad is sitting upon, there does seem to be some kind of mark near Brad's right hip.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2662109;
    I just went back to add to my last post in the closed thread so I will continue it here.

Anyway. Operating on the theory that some shots in the promo for the finale were taped ahead and possibly doubles were used for the long shots, that leaves me with studying Deanna's calf muscles. Okay, laugh if you must, but I think I am onto something. Or the women were shot in these positions during the afternoon and they could have reversed the postions so they had both options to choose from, which is likely.

Brad sitting in the dark is most likely real time since we usually see the finale in the evening. Or he was taped the night before.

I always assume some artificial lighting is used no matter what time of day. Or shade canopes if the sun is too bright
    I don't think they taped ahead. DeAnna's calf muscles don't look blatantly out of place on her.

As for Brad, I don't think Brad dressed up in his FRC suit the night before. If anything happened to that suit, they would have a continuity problem, that even half asleep fans would catch. I don't even think he had the suit picked out the night before, as he was occupied with a Last Chance Date. So dressing up, going over to the Stone Manor, and filming the sitting scene, late at night? Nope.

But that shot of Brad sitting is the key. We have to figure that one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2662152;
    I still think that the FRC caps were taken right around the same time of day going by the sun angle on the hedges behind both girls. I'm still trying to figure out why they're showing more of the sky in DeAnna's caps than in Jenni's caps, and why we have a wider view to the right in Jenni's caps, but we're not shown this same view in DeAnna's. Also DeAnna's ground has no shadows and there appears to be some type of light illuminating both Brad's face and DeAnna's dress. Jenni's ground has more shadows but the same angle of sun on the hedges. I don't think the FRC necessarily happened at sunset, but it looked to be later in the day from the handshot we now know to be DeAnna's.
    In the video, it's easy to see that the camera is mounted on a crane. It moves through the greeting shot. It just what video clip was released and what of that was capped for us. I still think DeAnna is there just after the sun dipped behind the hills, so artificial light was needed. When we get more previews tonight, we'll see if it's a evening/night FRC afterall. (Unless that would be too obvious, then we'll get nothing past DeAnna's greeting.)
    Originally Posted by Hooked-in-Texas
    What are your thoughts on screencap #181. Who are these people and where are they going. I am on the Dune Buggy but I wonder if th is is the rest of Jenni's team coming to "cheer" her on. Any idea??
    That's when the bachelorettes first entered their house. It was cut due to time. Note that all the women are young, and thin. Only one man, Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2662218;
    Why add all this artificial light to DeAnna's....unless she is later, like at dusk, or super earlier, at dawn.
    It can't be dawn. The hightlights on DeAnna and Brad are from the west. In the direction of the stting sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2662237;
    Furthermore, for an overcast day, there sure is a lot of light on Brad's face, and Deanna's shoulders and calves. I assume it is artificial light, but cannot discount a break in the clouds. So much light in fact, that we thought Deanna might have on a different dress with puffy cap sleeves.
    There's a HD cap somewhere. It's not cap sleeves. Although I thought so at first too.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2662244;
    But the sun in Jenni's pic is farther to the right..which suggests that the sun was setting at a later time in the day. This was explained at another site.
    Jenni has early evening sun. DeAnna has artificial light and the last rays of the setting/dipping sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2662256;
    This is my FINAL take on this show....

I haven't been here lately so I don't know if this has been even discussed but it is what I'm sticking with...for now

1. The two roses - the single shots of one rose on the pedestal- are different. They are two different roses.
    2. In ALL the promos on ABC and the departed ones diary openers... there are ALWAYS 2 roses shown.... on a tray
    3. This is foreshadowing of NOT the FINAL ONE.... NOT ONE ROSE.

My FINAL thought is that based upon those screencaps, there was no FINAL ONE rose ceremony.

TWO roses were given out.
    TWO girls were/are being dated throughout this process.
    The ATFR which will be filmed this Friday, will be the time that Brad makes his decision about the Final One.
    Similar to Charlie and Bee's but different in that the LIVE FRC was too volatile with them and this will be more planned and subject to "the proper" editing.

Brad WILL follow his heart....

OK that's it.
    A Charlie ending. Well that explain the roses. But neither Sarah B nor Krisily got a traditional FRC in the Finale. They were informed together. Why go through all this for "I want to date both of you some more"?

And it still doesn't explain Brad sitting with the ringbox in his hand and the rose on the pedestal behind him. If two "last rose"s were given out, what's that one doing there? Are there three last roses?

The sitting pic is key, I tell ya.

I think there's a delay in DeAnna's FRC, but it ends with a proposal.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662265;
    Everyone keeps ignoring the fact that even if it were night time and artificial lights were used:

a. The sky is still CLOUDY. The minute-by-minute weather forecast that was shown by someone studying meterology already proved that during the week that the FRC was filmed- it was CLEAR skies every night after 4pm.

b. The sky would not be that color blue if it were past sunset. They would be more purply/red.
    a) The only clouds we see in DeAnna's pic are far in the south. We can't see west, to the setting sun, or even directly above.
    b) Although some have shown more pink in DeAnna's sky, I still hold that the sun hasn't set yet, just dipped behind the nearby hills. The sky and sea would still be illuminated.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662272;
    I'm sorry, but Deanna is NOT in the ring position. There is no F1 "position"-- and if there were, one could say Jenni is in it because she is in the same spot as Tessa.

Also-- Don't forget that there are cameras set up behind the bushes (the one that took the hand holding shot) that would lend itself PERFECTLY to get a good left-hand shot of Jenni with her ring on.
    After Tessa, winner's position isn't reliable. It's likely, but not a certainty, like it used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnjug8;2662302;
    I was thinking that perhaps the artificial lighting (as in Deanna's lighting) might have been used to "set the stage", so to speak. The use of professional lighting gives TPTB the controlled setting and look that they want. The natural sunlight of Jenni is just that... natural. It was good enough for the shooting of F2, but for F1, TPTB wanted to make things perfect!

I hope that makes some sort of sense!
    It does.

Except for last time. Bevin got the artificial light, while Tessa got the late evenging sun (not quite sunset, as the sun still hadn't set during their after FRC interview).
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662307;
    After 4pm each day, the skies were clear. This was proven by the girl studying meterology who posted the weather from that lattitude/longitude in 5 minute intervals.
    Therefore Deanna's RC was not after the sun went down, because if it were, her skies would be clear.
    1) That requires that we have the FRC day right. It could be a week later than the 24th.
    2) We only see south in DeAnna's pic. We don't have weather for south. As it's out to sea, I don't think we can get it. Weather stations are usually only on land.
    3) That was Kraziladi. She's a balloon pilot.
    4) Not down, hidden behind the hills.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2662336;
    The sun wouldnt be to the left of the picture in Deanna's frc, if it were later. As I said posts back, it was discussed in detail at another site..which way the sun would look to us viewers in the picture.
    I see the sun being to the right in DeAnna's pic, as evidenced by the glare from her legs and Brad's face. Could you PM me the site address you're referring to? I'd like to see what they're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2662338;
    Are we absolutely sure that these clips were taped in sequence the evening of the FRC? Would it not make sense to tape footage to edit in later or to supply a promo so the actual FRC remains a mystery since they are promising a very different ending this year?
    A Jesse ending, with the F1 arriving first? That was a nightmare. I don't think they'll ever do that again. Even to fool us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;2662360;
    I remember it being said that the place selected for the Final Rose is known for artificial lighting, so that makes sense to me.
    Stone Manor Lighting is the business. But I'm not talking about dim garden lamps. I mean crane mounted high power, "hollywood" lights, complere with diffusers and reflectors. Studio like, but just out of the shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662394;
    ...this was not contingent on the 24th. The girl that brought the weather log said that was the same from the 22nd to the 26th... Clear skies after 4pm.

So unless this was a week later (which is highly doubtable, why would they wait an extra week in between Fantasy and LC dates, or LC dates and the FRC...) then the only thing that you have to hold on to is that Brad said in an Oct 3rd interview that the FRC was "about a month ago" which means nothing when we have an exact timeline.
    Our timeline isn't exact. It based on piecemeal evidence of certain, mostly group dates. All the later dates are deduced, rather than known. While taping was ongoing, I was saying FRC around Labor day, a week later than the agreed upon August 24th. So we don't know the FRC date. We just have an educated guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662439;
    Jenni's skies are clear.

Deanna's skies are cloudy.
    Jenni's sky is southwest and has visible clouds. DeAnna's sky is south and also has visible clouds. The parts that overlap look simular.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662479;
    I don't think this ceremony happened at sunset and here is why:

It's too chilly at sunset. Plain and simple. I know it was in August, but regardless, it's chilly that close to the ocean. There was a west blowing wind right off the ocean.

I think the fact that they are in short dresses also suggests that this happened in the afternoon.

I think artificial lighting was use with Deanna because of the cloud cover.
    Temperature changes with humidity. High humidity, like Malibu, has slight temperature changes. Evenings are mild, not chilly. In the desert, temperature change massively. It heats up to extreme in daytime, then cools rapidly, once the sun sets.

So late August, at sunset, in Malibu, is no problem for short dresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgirl;2662564;
    I'm sure this has probably already been discussed, but I have been away and do not have time to read back through all the posts, but how is the sunlight on Jenni and Deanna's face explained? In the caps it looks like the sun is shining on the left side of Jenni's face, indicating morning, and the right side of Deanna's face, indicating afternoon.
    I assume you're talking about the approach shots, not the FRC ones.

DeAnna is on the steps on the path south to Brad, she's lit by the last rays before the sun dips behind the hills. Jenni is further back, at the point where she separates from Chris. That's artificial lighting. Note that the light on Jenni is from one direction, but on Chris, it's from the opposite. Jenni is walking through a lit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662598;
    The guys are even wearing long sleeves in Deanna's visit and short sleeves in the Jenni's so there is big temperature change during the day.
    Big temperature change indoors?
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2662663;
    Question for Deanna camp.... If Deanna was NOT on the winner's side... would you be so vocally and adamantly for her? I just wonder if it's Deanna on Winner's typical side that's the "clincher"... I know for me, it's the one thing that's causing me to be unsure that Jenni is the F1. The whole shadow, cloud bla bla bla has me completely convinced it Jenni for the plain and simple fact that Deanna's sky is lighter in the left side of the picture... The sky just doesn't stay lighter in the eastern sky when the sun is going down in the west... it's physics... Use a flashlight and a box with a couple of pop cans on top. Turn your lights off. Start with flash light up high and behind the cans and move down toward the floor. Watch the flashlight reflection on the wall across from the cans... As it gets lower, the further wall gets darker... it can't get lighter... It's physics... Am I the only one who remembers this from High School Physics class?

Add that to Brads shadow above the tree with Deanna and below the tree with Jenni and I really think that puts Jenni there later EXCEPT that Deanna is in the Winner's spot.
    I posted a list of 13 reasons I thought it's DeAnna. Winner's position was just one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662679;
    I'm catching up on Part 3 posts. There is much talk about the sun has dipped behind the mountains in Deanna's pics. Those are foothills. This is not Colorado. If the sun was below the mountains than it would have to be below the clouds. Talk about pink hues, there would be huge hues in the sky. The sun would be reflecting off the bottom of the clouds. You can tell by looking off to the east that the sun appears to still be above the clouds.
    It doesn't need to be Colorado. The proximity to the hills and difference in height, between hilltop and viewing position, are what matter. Really close to a tiny hill would work. Even a building can block the sunshine, yet the sky and sea would still be illuminated. If it's not yet sunset, the hues wouldn't be intense yet. Are you more likely to get a reflection looking away from a light source or towards it? Go out side at near sunset. Look away from the sun. Do you see reflections? How about in the clouds? Now look towards the sun. Do you see as many reflections? Or is it more direct illumination, backighting for the clouds? Note a sunrise. The clouds in the west are reflecting light long before the sun is up. Near sunset, have someone, in front of you, face the sun, with the sun behind you, note the reflection. Now switch places with the person, having him or her face away from the sun, that you're now facing. Note the lack of reflections and the backlighting.

But again, in DeAnna's pic we're seeing southward. At a lower angle than Jenni's. The lower the angle, the less the reflection. Look at the reflection on a puddle. Look at a high angle, say 45 degrees, and a low angle. Note that the reflections depend on the angles. The lower you go, the less reflection. When you get low enough, then no reflection.
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2662747;
    I was leaning towards the fact that we saw a fire-breathing preview of DeAnna, but didn't see it in any episode, and I felt that would have been shown if DeAnna was the F1.
    I think that was just a hasty edit. That episode was originally scheduled to be longer, but ABC ordered it shortened the week before airing. So non date activities were cut. It wasn't meant as a sign against DeAnna.
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2662836;
    Looking at them side by side, even with clouds, it just looks like the sun is higher in the sky with Deanna because of where the blue sky is... it's so bright... how would that side be bright if the sun is going down over a hill?
    DeAnna's pic was altered for brightening. Look for the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberN;2662844;
    I think the dress that DeAnna is wearing in these shots that are far away looks yellow and different that they close up shot of her walking in..does anyone else think this or is it just me??
    Lighting and bodice.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 11-12-2007 at 05:57 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

This was the post from kraziladi that supports that on 8/24 (the day that all along we have agreed was the FRC day) the weather forecast was:

12:00pm-2:40 Overcast
    1:45-3:44pm Scattered clouds
    3:49pm-4:40pm Few clouds
    4:45-9pm Clear

Now, I will try and find these reports for the entire week and will post. BUT if you go back to Part 3 SC anlysis, you will see that Kraziladi already reported on this that the forecast was clear every day that week after 4pm. Any way you cut it, Jenni is the F1
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _____
    OP-
    Here is a weather reporting station at Point Dume. It is KCAMALIB6.

The time is the first numbers on each list. The cloud observation is after all the numbers at the end of the line. (If you really want to know what all the other numbers are PM me. )

Let me explain the abbreviations for the cloud cover observations:
    OVC is Overcast
    BKN is Broken cloud cover is over 1/2, but not overcast.
    SCT is Scattered is 1/4 1/2 the sky is cloud cover.
    FEW is Few is 1/4 or less of the sky is cloud cover.
    CLR is Clear

The numbers following the abbreviation is the cloud height in hundreds of feet off the ground for example 006 = 600 feet or 013 is 1300 feet .

Remember SUNRISE 6:24 SUNSET 19:32

12:48 67.8 F / 19.9 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa WSW 7mph / 11.3km/h 12mph / 19.3km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    12:54 68.1 F / 20.1 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa West 13mph / 20.9km/h 13mph / 20.9km/h 73% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    12:59 67.6 F / 19.8 C 59.8 F / 15.4 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa SW 5mph / 8.0km/h 10mph / 16.1km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:04 67.4 F / 19.7 C 59.6 F / 15.3 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 4mph / 6.4km/h 9mph / 14.5km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:09 67.9 F / 19.9 C 60.1 F / 15.6 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 3mph / 4.8km/h 9mph / 14.5km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:14 67.9 F / 19.9 C 59.7 F / 15.4 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WNW 3mph / 4.8km/h 13mph / 20.9km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:19 67.9 F / 19.9 C 60.1 F / 15.6 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 11mph / 17.7km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:24 67.8 F / 19.9 C 60.3 F / 15.7 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WNW 15mph / 24.1km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:29 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.5 F / 15.3 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 7mph / 11.3km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:34 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.5 F / 15.3 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 13mph / 20.9km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:39 67.1 F / 19.5 C 59.7 F / 15.4 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 13mph / 20.9km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:44 67.1 F / 19.5 C 59.7 F / 15.4 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa SW 9mph / 14.5km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:49 67.6 F / 19.8 C 59.8 F / 15.4 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 10mph / 16.1km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:54 67.4 F / 19.7 C 60.0 F / 15.6 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 13mph / 20.9km/h 13mph / 20.9km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    13:59 67.4 F / 19.7 C 60.0 F / 15.6 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 17mph / 27.4km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:04 67.6 F / 19.8 C 60.1 F / 15.6 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 14mph / 22.5km/h 14mph / 22.5km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:09 67.1 F / 19.5 C 59.7 F / 15.4 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa WSW 12mph / 19.3km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:14 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.5 F / 15.3 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 11mph / 17.7km/h 20mph / 32.2km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:19 66.8 F / 19.3 C 59.7 F / 15.4 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 15mph / 24.1km/h 18mph / 29.0km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:24 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.8 F / 15.4 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WSW 10mph / 16.1km/h 14mph / 22.5km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:29 67.3 F / 19.6 C 59.8 F / 15.4 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WSW 7mph / 11.3km/h 18mph / 29.0km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:34 67.4 F / 19.7 C 60.0 F / 15.6 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WSW 14mph / 22.5km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:35 67.3 F / 19.6 C 59.5 F / 15.3 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 9mph / 14.5km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:40 67.4 F / 19.7 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa SW 9mph / 14.5km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm OVC011
    14:45 67.4 F / 19.7 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa WSW 1mph / 1.6km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    14:50 67.8 F / 19.9 C 59.6 F / 15.3 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 9mph / 14.5km/h 18mph / 29.0km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    14:55 67.6 F / 19.8 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa SW 8mph / 12.9km/h 14mph / 22.5km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:00 67.8 F / 19.9 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 14mph / 22.5km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:05 67.4 F / 19.7 C 58.8 F / 14.9 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 15mph / 24.1km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:10 67.1 F / 19.5 C 58.9 F / 14.9 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:14 67.1 F / 19.5 C 58.5 F / 14.7 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 10mph / 16.1km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:19 67.1 F / 19.5 C 58.2 F / 14.6 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 15mph / 24.1km/h 22mph / 35.4km/h 73% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:24 66.8 F / 19.3 C 58.3 F / 14.6 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa WSW 9mph / 14.5km/h 20mph / 32.2km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:29 66.8 F / 19.3 C 58.6 F / 14.8 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 13mph / 20.9km/h 20mph / 32.2km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:34 66.4 F / 19.1 C 58.6 F / 14.8 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa WSW 14mph / 22.5km/h 18mph / 29.0km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:39 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa WSW 12mph / 19.3km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:44 67.3 F / 19.6 C 58.7 F / 14.8 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa WNW 7mph / 11.3km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm SCT013
    15:49 67.6 F / 19.8 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 5mph / 8.0km/h 11mph / 17.7km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    15:50 67.8 F / 19.9 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa SW 7mph / 11.3km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    15:55 67.3 F / 19.6 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 15mph / 24.1km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:00 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 19mph / 30.6km/h 23mph / 37.0km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:05 66.4 F / 19.1 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa WNW 9mph / 14.5km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:10 67.1 F / 19.5 C 59.3 F / 15.2 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:15 67.4 F / 19.7 C 58.8 F / 14.9 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 11mph / 17.7km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 74% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:20 67.3 F / 19.6 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 8mph / 12.9km/h 21mph / 33.8km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:25 67.3 F / 19.6 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 11mph / 17.7km/h 20mph / 32.2km/h 75% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:30 66.4 F / 19.1 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 13mph / 20.9km/h 18mph / 29.0km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:35 66.3 F / 19.1 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 20mph / 32.2km/h 20mph / 32.2km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:40 66.4 F / 19.1 C 59.7 F / 15.4 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 6mph / 9.7km/h 14mph / 22.5km/h 79% 0.00in / 0.0mm FEW013
    16:45 66.6 F / 19.2 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    16:50 66.8 F / 19.3 C 59.4 F / 15.2 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WNW 17mph / 27.4km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    16:55 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.1 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 17mph / 27.4km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:00 66.8 F / 19.3 C 59.4 F / 15.2 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 4mph / 6.4km/h 10mph / 16.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:05 66.9 F / 19.4 C 59.5 F / 15.3 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WNW 11mph / 17.7km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:10 66.8 F / 19.3 C 59.4 F / 15.2 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 16mph / 25.7km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:16 66.8 F / 19.3 C 59.4 F / 15.2 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 10mph / 16.1km/h 10mph / 16.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:20 66.8 F / 19.3 C 59.4 F / 15.2 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WNW 12mph / 19.3km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:25 66.6 F / 19.2 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 6mph / 9.7km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:31 66.4 F / 19.1 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 12mph / 19.3km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:36 66.6 F / 19.2 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WNW 8mph / 12.9km/h 14mph / 22.5km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:41 66.6 F / 19.2 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 17mph / 27.4km/h 21mph / 33.8km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:46 66.1 F / 18.9 C 58.7 F / 14.8 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WNW 13mph / 20.9km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:51 66.0 F / 18.9 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 6mph / 9.7km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    17:56 66.3 F / 19.1 C 59.2 F / 15.1 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa NW 16mph / 25.7km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:01 66.1 F / 18.9 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.73in / 1006.7hPa WSW 12mph / 19.3km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:06 66.0 F / 18.9 C 59.0 F / 15.0 C 29.73in / 1006.7hPa SW 10mph / 16.1km/h 15mph / 24.1km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:11 66.0 F / 18.9 C 58.6 F / 14.8 C 29.73in / 1006.7hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:16 65.8 F / 18.8 C 58.8 F / 14.9 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 14mph / 22.5km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:21 65.8 F / 18.8 C 58.8 F / 14.9 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 14mph / 22.5km/h 21mph / 33.8km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:26 65.8 F / 18.8 C 58.4 F / 14.7 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:31 65.6 F / 18.7 C 58.2 F / 14.6 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa NW 7mph / 11.3km/h 12mph / 19.3km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:36 65.5 F / 18.6 C 58.1 F / 14.5 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa West 14mph / 22.5km/h 17mph / 27.4km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:41 65.5 F / 18.6 C 57.7 F / 14.3 C 29.74in / 1007.0hPa WSW 12mph / 19.3km/h 16mph / 25.7km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:46 65.3 F / 18.5 C 57.5 F / 14.2 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 13mph / 20.9km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:51 65.3 F / 18.5 C 57.5 F / 14.2 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa WNW 10mph / 16.1km/h 11mph / 17.7km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    18:56 65.2 F / 18.4 C 57.5 F / 14.2 C 29.75in / 1007.3hPa West 19mph / 30.6km/h 19mph / 30.6km/h 76% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:01 65.0 F / 18.3 C 57.6 F / 14.2 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 7mph / 11.3km/h 10mph / 16.1km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:06 65.0 F / 18.3 C 57.6 F / 14.2 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa NW 8mph / 12.9km/h 11mph / 17.7km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:11 64.8 F / 18.2 C 57.4 F / 14.1 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 5mph / 8.0km/h 7mph / 11.3km/h 77% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:16 64.7 F / 18.2 C 57.7 F / 14.3 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 3mph / 4.8km/h 10mph / 16.1km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:21 64.5 F / 18.1 C 57.5 F / 14.2 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 10mph / 16.1km/h 10mph / 16.1km/h 78% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:26 64.3 F / 17.9 C 57.7 F / 14.3 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa WNW 3mph / 4.8km/h 9mph / 14.5km/h 79% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:31 64.2 F / 17.9 C 57.6 F / 14.2 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 12mph / 19.3km/h 12mph / 19.3km/h 79% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:36 64.0 F / 17.8 C 57.7 F / 14.3 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa WNW 6mph / 9.7km/h 6mph / 9.7km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:41 64.0 F / 17.8 C 57.7 F / 14.3 C 29.76in / 1007.7hPa West 3mph / 4.8km/h 5mph / 8.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:46 63.9 F / 17.7 C 57.6 F / 14.2 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WSW 1mph / 1.6km/h 6mph / 9.7km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:51 63.9 F / 17.7 C 57.6 F / 14.2 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WNW 2mph / 3.2km/h 2mph / 3.2km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    19:56 63.9 F / 17.7 C 57.6 F / 14.2 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa WSW 3mph / 4.8km/h 4mph / 6.4km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:01 63.7 F / 17.6 C 57.4 F / 14.1 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa Calm 1mph / 1.6km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:06 63.7 F / 17.6 C 57.8 F / 14.3 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa West 5mph / 8.0km/h 5mph / 8.0km/h 81% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:11 63.7 F / 17.6 C 57.8 F / 14.3 C 29.77in / 1008.0hPa Calm 4mph / 6.4km/h 81% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:16 63.7 F / 17.6 C 57.4 F / 14.1 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa WSW 4mph / 6.4km/h 6mph / 9.7km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:21 63.5 F / 17.5 C 57.2 F / 14.0 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa WSW 1mph / 1.6km/h 3mph / 4.8km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:26 63.5 F / 17.5 C 57.2 F / 14.0 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa NW 7mph / 11.3km/h 7mph / 11.3km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:31 63.5 F / 17.5 C 57.2 F / 14.0 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa WSW 2mph / 3.2km/h 6mph / 9.7km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:36 63.5 F / 17.5 C 57.2 F / 14.0 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa WNW 1mph / 1.6km/h 1mph / 1.6km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:41 63.4 F / 17.4 C 57.1 F / 13.9 C 29.78in / 1008.4hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:46 63.4 F / 17.4 C 57.1 F / 13.9 C 29.79in / 1008.7hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:51 63.4 F / 17.4 C 57.1 F / 13.9 C 29.79in / 1008.7hPa Calm 3mph / 4.8km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    20:56 63.2 F / 17.3 C 56.9 F / 13.8 C 29.79in / 1008.7hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:00 63.2 F / 17.3 C 56.9 F / 13.8 C 29.79in / 1008.7hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:05 63.2 F / 17.3 C 56.9 F / 13.8 C 29.79in / 1008.7hPa Calm 1mph / 1.6km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:10 63.2 F / 17.3 C 57.3 F / 14.1 C 29.79in / 1008.7hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 81% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:15 63.1 F / 17.3 C 56.8 F / 13.8 C 29.81in / 1009.4hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:20 63.1 F / 17.3 C 56.8 F / 13.8 C 29.81in / 1009.4hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:25 63.1 F / 17.3 C 56.8 F / 13.8 C 29.81in / 1009.4hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 80% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:31 62.9 F / 17.2 C 57.0 F / 13.9 C 29.81in / 1009.4hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 81% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR
    21:36 62.7 F / 17.1 C 56.8 F / 13.8 C 29.81in / 1009.4hPa Calm 0mph / 0.0km/h 81% 0.00in / 0.0mm CLR

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2662892;
    Megapost
    That requires that we have the FRC day right. It could be a week later than the 24th.
    Our timeline isn't exact. It based on piecemeal evidence of certain, mostly group dates. All the later dates are deduced, rather than known. While taping was ongoing, I was saying FRC around Labor day, a week later than the agreed upon August 24th. So we don't know the FRC date.
    Sorry just commenting on the things you quoted me on...

I find it funny that now we are debating the date of the FRC ... those that are now debating this point are doing so because the 24th doesnt fit in with Deanna being chosen as the F1.

Holy Moly I'll take your word for it. lol
    Too much for my brain. Oh do I have one. wow

Question are we still assuming we have an extension in filming??

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2662920;
    Holy Moly I'll take your word for it. lol
    Too much for my brain. Oh do I have one. wow

Question are we still assuming we have an extension in filming??
    Ha. Now that is what is called a "super sleuther" LOL.. It would take me weeks to analyze all of that data., and unfortunately I do not have the time, nor will to do so- but thankfully we have others that will (ahem Cape )