Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2669679;
    On Moana's season, we could see on her Myspace page that she was writing a lot of sad poetry.
    In this case, it appears as if it is business as usual with both Jenni and Deanna, and both seem in good spirits. Doea anybody know anything different?
    I also think Fleiss is onto the MySpace sleuthing and put a stop to that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2669676;
    I think the ultimate ending would have him fly off in a helicopter with Jenni. I still keep going back to the SCs of the helicopter and think this wll somehow play a part in the FRC. I wonder if there is room for the helicopter to land along the coast near them?
    I hope you are right! I think that picture has something to do with it also. Why else would they have it in there. I hope that the last minute decision is that she drops cheering for him and then he whisks her away in the helicopter. (I still see an image in Brads neck on that superimposed picture of what looks like a girl in a short blue dress!) Maybe he scoops her up and whisks her away in the helicopter!!

Didn't someone say that there are 16 girls this year for the suns and there are usually 15, meaning one could be an alternate for Jenni.

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;2669686;
    Hi diva, Just wanted to say what a cute doggie you have.....LOL she looks like my chloe....

h ttp://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h274/emeralds5668/Image005.jp g

remove the space from between the p and g
    What a cutie....did you see the posts awhile back where they thoguht the SC showed Brad giving Jenni a sheepdog? It was so funny. It took me a bit to se it but I guees if you stare at the pics ong enough we could see pink elephants. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2669688;
    I hope you are right! I think that picture has something to do with it also. Why else would they have it in there. I hope that the last minute decision is that she drops cheering for him and then he whisks her away in the helicopter. (I still see an image in Brads neck on that superimposed picture of what looks like a girl in a short blue dress!) Maybe he scoops her up and whisks her away in the helicopter!!

Didn't someone say that there are 16 girls this year for the suns and there are usually 15, meaning one could be an alternate for Jenni.
    It just seems to me he is thinking of the helicopter and we all know this means Jenni. I do not see the blue dress though....do you have the screencap where you see that? I would love to see it.

Mickaylal ... Chloe is adorable... and what 2 lbs???

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2669694;
    What a cutie....did you see the posts awhile back where they thoguht the SC showed Brad giving Jenni a sheepdog? It was so funny. It took me a bit to se it but I guees if you stare at the pics ong enough we could see pink elephants. LOL.
    Those posts were hysterical

By the way Braungirl...I think the pic you have selected says it all....Brad cant fake that....he is totally mesmerized by jenni. If you look at the pic of Brad and Deanna it looks so uncomfortable.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2669695;
    It just seems to me he is thinking of the helicopter and we all know this means Jenni. I do not see the blue dress though....do you have the screencap where you see that? I would love to see it.
    I am probably seeing things as I tend to do, but in that superimposed picture of shirtless Brad and the helicopter there looks to be an image in his neck, but I cannot blow it up to see what it is

I do think there is more to that picture!!

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2669696;
    Mickaylal ... Chloe is adorable... and what 2 lbs???
    LOL no not that tiny...she weighs about 5 lbs. She is 6 years old.....I think she is so cute....she does tricks too....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2669702;
    I am probably seeing things as I tend to do, but in that superimposed picture of shirtless Brad and the helicopter there looks to be an image in his neck, but I cannot blow it up to see what it is

I do think there is more to that picture!!
    Where can I find the SC?