Page 101 of 236 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2356

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ImFermataHoldMe;2669662;
    The television camera can pan 360 degrees, but we, the viewers, only see an immobile television screen, so the left-to-right dominance would still hold. There are other things that can trump left-to-right dominance, such as movement or the level of an actor, but the left-to-right dominance usually holds.

I think it's more likely that the F1 is usually on the left for the ring shot, and as a lesser consideration, the natural flow of the eye would go bachelor to F1 which is considered a romantic flow. Now when the bachelor goes down on one knee, he is in the weaker position whether he is on the right or the left, because the tallest/highest object usually gets the focus.
    Gotcha on the 360 but if they shoot from the back of the FRC SCs we see then Jenni would be in the dominant position. Thats what I was trying to get at. And we know there are fake screens there hiding cameras to accomplish this.

FORT Fan

I think they could do anything they want to do, up to and including having the shoots on two different days. I see some clues as indisputable (seeing the F3 all in Cabo) (seeing a picture of Brad's mother with Jenni and one with Deanna). These clues are concrete.

Others are subject to considering whether they are part of an established pattern(winner goes 2nd, winner gets "best" suite for FD) On those, we are forced to interpret more and that is where it gets more subjective.

I hope that makes sense.

Does anyone know when they will post a new preview on The Bachelor website? I keep checking.

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2669667;
    I think they could do anything they want to do, up to and including having the shoots on two different days. I see some clues as indisputable (seeing the F3 all in Cabo) (seeing a picture of Brad's mother with Jenni and one with Deanna). These clues are concrete.

Others are subject to considering whether they are part of an established pattern(winner goes 2nd, winner gets "best" suite for FD) On those, we are forced to interpret more and that is where it gets more subjective.

I hope that makes sense.
    I hope Fleiss does change it up so we wont be sitting here next time torturing ourselves again. I would love to see him go back and forth between Deanna and Jenni and really make us sit on the edge of our seats.

I think the ultimate ending would have him fly off in a helicopter with Jenni. I still keep going back to the SCs of the helicopter and think this wll somehow play a part in the FRC. I wonder if there is room for the helicopter to land along the coast near them?

FORT Fan

On Moana's season, we could see on her Myspace page that she was writing a lot of sad poetry.
    In this case, it appears as if it is business as usual with both Jenni and Deanna, and both seem in good spirits. Doea anybody know anything different?

Has it been ruled out that the girls are there on different days?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2669679;
    On Moana's season, we could see on her Myspace page that she was writing a lot of sad poetry.
    In this case, it appears as if it is business as usual with both Jenni and Deanna, and both seem in good spirits. Doea anybody know anything different?
    I tend to think there are alot more pics out there of Deanna since the show and she wants us to think that she is having the time of her life. I think Jenni has been more lowkey. If Deanna was picked why would she have those halloween pics out there? Seems she is doing some damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2669682;
    Has it been ruled out that the girls are there on different days?
    I dont think anything has been ruled out but I think its highly unlikely.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2669676;
    I think the ultimate ending would have him fly off in a helicopter with Jenni. I still keep going back to the SCs of the helicopter and think this wll somehow play a part in the FRC. I wonder if there is room for the helicopter to land along the coast near them?

Hi diva, Just wanted to say what a cute doggie you have.....LOL she looks like my chloe....

h ttp://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h274/emeralds5668/Image005.jp g

remove the space from between the p and g