Page 10 of 236 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by AmberN;2662768;
    Ok I am new to this board but have been reading on and off for a couple of hours now.
    I have a question?? Why would the producers bring up, several times, about Deanna's mother dying... and letting viewers have compassion for her... and in the end let her going home broken hearted???
    I am just wondering if anyone else has thought of this point, or is this old news?
    They did it last season with Danielle's boyfirend that had passed away and Meredith, who learned of her grandmothers death right before she went on a date with Bob.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2662304;
    Tessa was the exception to an otherwise tried-tested-and-true F1 position.
    And it was said much earlier in the season that Fleiss is returning to his "original formula/format." I'm still looking for this interview/press release. But I know it was posted here also.

FORT Newbie

Ok thanks for letting me know, I didn't realize that but....now I remember.

Here are those side-by-side longshots for your sky perusal, posted by cynicgal yesterday:

"The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Looking at them side by side, even with clouds, it just looks like the sun is higher in the sky with Deanna because of where the blue sky is... it's so bright... how would that side be bright if the sun is going down over a hill?

FORT Fan

Those shots are so far away, can there be any certainty that these are actually the girls and not stand ins?

FORT Newbie

I think the dress that DeAnna is wearing in these shots that are far away looks yellow and different that they close up shot of her walking in..does anyone else think this or is it just me??

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk;2662839;
    Those shots are so far away, can there be any certainty that these are actually the girls and not stand ins?
    No, not absolutely. They could be posed for publicity, or advance or after ... pick-up shots too, but DeAnna's looks more posed than Jenni's.

Can anyone see what color the water is reflecting on the west (right) side of the Jenni cap ? My resolution is not so good, but it looks a little pinkish to me which would indicate closer to sunset, whereas the very little you can see of DeAnna's water ... it looks kind of silvery ?

Can better eyes and better resolution take a look please ?

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662751;
    Actually, I just went back to weatherunderground. The 24th clouds until 4:00then clear. I found data on the 22nd and 23rd. Go to the site and click history. You can pull up any day.

21st: Haze noon to 5:56 then scatteredd clouds until 11:00 pm (this could support Deanna winning)

22nd: Haze all day (probably doesn't go with sc's)

23rd: 12-2:56 haze; 2:56-3:56 scattered clouds, 3:56 - 7:56 Haze 8:56 on clear (mostly supports Jenni)

The only day that supports Deanna is the 21st.
    ok - so I went on weatherunderground and pulled up this data - before I had just been typing in Malibu - this time I actually typed in the zip code...

and this is the data I found - I made a screen capture of it...before noon the weather was all the same so I just left the noon data on there...I hope you can read the times and cloudiness...

this actually supports the theory that Jenni was there first...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2662852;
    ok - so I went on weatherunderground and pulled up this data - before I had just been typing in Malibu - this time I actually typed in the zip code...

and this is the data I found - I made a screen capture of it...before noon the weather was all the same so I just left the noon data on there...I hope you can read the times and cloudiness...

this actually supports the theory that Jenni was there first...

Except for where the sun is, correct and/or if Deanna arrived between 2:51 and 3:51 ish, and Jenni came closer to 5 ish.
    Last edited by echo226; 11-12-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Mohandas Gandhi