Page 1 of 653 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Are we there yet?

Posts regarding your thoughts and comments in general belong here so that we can keep the "Spoilers/Screencap Analysis" thread dedicated to analyzing screencaps, i.e. determining the length, roundness and girth of shadows, extensive weather forecasting, and the careful examination of hands (including veins) and bone structure as well as length/color/fugliness of dress, and if said dress matches a multitude of suit/shirt/tie color combos.

So yeah, all the rest goes here (or in a more appropriate thread).

Carry on.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-08-2007 at 10:37 PM.

FORT Fan

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

The ATFRC will be filmed on the 16th of November. Does someone has the Suns schedule and verify if there's a game or not?

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by TrevsLiv;2657268;
    Many people thought that VO was about Jenni because many times when prople only see the physical side of a couple's relationship they will comment that the female is the guy's sex object or play thing. So that's probably why people thought it was meant about Jenni evenr though it was said during DeAnna's time with Brad. I admit I thought that immediately even before everyone told me it was on here, because there was no reason for it to be said about DeAnna.
    It very well could've been said about Jenni; we'll probably never know. With that said, it definitely could've been about DeAnna too. Just because we're seeing more of a physical side of the relationship with Jenni, does not mean there isn't one with DeAnna. Brad did not know ahead of time what would be shown to us (the viewers). How would he know that we would be seeing his relationship with Jenni as the more physical one and DeAnna's as the more emotional one?

Did that make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2657309;
    The ATFRC will be filmed on the 16th of November. Does someone has the Suns schedule and verify if there's a game or not?
    The Suns do not have a scheduled home game on Friday Nov 16th.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2657309;
    There's a home game the 15th and an away game the 17th.

Both girls will be at the ATFR

Pondering.....Since Brad said the rose ceremonies before the final one was harder than the final, don't you think if Jenni isn't F1, then the goodbye would be more difficult because they obviously have a connection. Doesn't he say the others were hard because he had to hurt their emotions? (not exact words, but you get my drift?)

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2657346;
    Pondering.....Since Brad said the rose ceremonies before the final one was harder than the final, don't you think if Jenni isn't F1, then the goodbye would be more difficult because they obviously have a connection. Doesn't he say the others were hard because he had to hurt their emotions? (not exact words, but you get my drift?)
    I'm thinking I could argue either way:

Jenni is ok as F2 because she seems like the kind of gal who focuses on positive - didn't she also say that? If she's F2, she'll bounce back and focus on her dancing. I'm sure she cries and hurts just like anybody, but she has a happy outlook on life and her passion for dance will carry her through.

DeAnna is ok as F2 because she is strong and independent Brad even states that he loves that she doesn't "need" him.

I have to think that Brad knew by the FD and I don't think he did any real "leading on," other than what was absolutely required by TPTB. JMO
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Another little tidbit that may have been overlooked: Apparently skeletons were focused on twice during Deanna's and Brad's FD.

El Dia De Los Muertos is also known as ‘The Day of the Dead’. It is a holiday celebrated mainly in Mexico and the Mexican community living around the United States and Canada. The celebration occurs on the 1st and 2nd of November. The 1st of November is also called ‘All Saints Day’, and the 2nd of November is also called ‘All Souls Day’.

The traditional mood for this holiday is bright with emphasis on celebrating and honouring the lives of the dead. This is because they think of The Day of the Dead as the continuation of life. They believe that death is not the end, but the beginning of a new stage in life. People who celebrate this think of it as a cultural importance. These people are usually Christians of Native American descendants whose ancestors introduced indigenous ideas of life after death.

Although this is dedicated to the dead, the original festival was dedicated to a goddess called Mictecacihuatl (also known as ‘The Lady of the Dead’), but in English she is called Catrina. On the first day of the festival, the people honour dead children and infants, where as adults who have died were honoured on the second day.

The Day of the Dead is celebrated to a lesser extent in other Latin American countries; for example, it is a public holiday in Brazil, where many Brazilians celebrate it by visiting cemeteries and churches in a form of Ancestor worship. In Spain this holiday has great festivals dedicated to it also: there are big parades, and at the end of the day respected people all gather around cemeteries and pray to their loved ones who have died. Most of the celebrants are Catholic. The holiday is also observed in the Philippines. Observance of the holiday in Mexican-American communities in the United States has become more important and widespread as the community grows both numerically and economically each generation. Similarly-themed celebrations also appear in some Asian and African cultures.

You can find more information regarding the 'Day of the Dead' at wikipedia.

El Dia De Los Muertos is also known as ‘The Day of the Dead’. It is a holiday celebrated mainly in Mexico and the Mexican community living around the United States and Canada. The celebration occurs on the 1st and 2nd of November. The 1st of November is also called ‘All Saints Day’, and the 2nd of November is also called ‘All Souls Day’.

The traditional mood for this holiday is bright with emphasis on celebrating and honouring the lives of the dead. This is because they think of The Day of the Dead as the continuation of life. They believe that death is not the end, but the beginning of a new stage in life. People who celebrate this think of it as a cultural importance. These people are usually Christians of Native American descendants whose ancestors introduced indigenous ideas of life after death.

Although this is dedicated to the dead, the original festival was dedicated to a goddess called Mictecacihuatl (also known as ‘The Lady of the Dead’), but in English she is called Catrina. On the first day of the festival, the people honour dead children and infants, where as adults who have died were honoured on the second day.

The Day of the Dead is celebrated to a lesser extent in other Latin American countries; for example, it is a public holiday in Brazil, where many Brazilians celebrate it by visiting cemeteries and churches in a form of Ancestor worship. In Spain this holiday has great festivals dedicated to it also: there are big parades, and at the end of the day respected people all gather around cemeteries and pray to their loved ones who have died. Most of the celebrants are Catholic. The holiday is also observed in the Philippines. Observance of the holiday in Mexican-American communities in the United States has become more important and widespread as the community grows both numerically and economically each generation. Similarly-themed celebrations also appear in some Asian and African cultures.

You can find more information regarding the 'Day of the Dead' here:
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Bringing this over from the previous thread:

I have been off a few hours to go to the gym and have dinner with my hubby.

First- Cape its not my husband. Its a friend of his/ours that was a finalist on the show. And just because I dont post for a few hours during dinner does not mean I am not coming back, lol.

I made the original post the other night after we saw him. Since then we have been emailing and --as I posted the following day-- he still had not flat out told me. I never said he gave me the name. BUT, and this is a big BUT, everything he eluded to -- like I said before-- says Jenni is chosen. In a nutshell, he knows I like Jenni, and he said the finale will make me happy. He said we would be able to tell who the final girl was by the FRC previews.
    I conclude that Jenni is the winner. YES- this is not a 100% answer but if you are someone that can read body language of people you know, you would be able to tell what he was trying to "tell" me. I have always been honest and said he gave me tons of clues that eluded to her. I would say I am positive she is the winner, but I know everyone has their own thoughts. Thats fine, you are entitled to think what you want, its no skin off my back.

I told people in the beginning of the season that one of my husbands friends was a finalist during one season. I shared lots of inside info. that we have talked about regarding editing, how the shows are filmed, etc. and all was always welcomed. Its funny to see how people on message boards can be after you share something that they don't like. Ahh well, as you can tell, I dont back down, because I have nothing to hide!

Thanks for all the people that have sent me pm's-- you guys are great and I appreciate all the good thoughts.

Hopefully this clears everything up.

I guess that means that Jenni wins then and there is no reason to debate this any longer.

I think Jenni is a wonderful girl and from my end I was not trying to question you so much as to ask how "sure" you were w/this info, ya know? It sounds like you are very sure though. My favorite is DeAnna, but I love Jenni as well. She is beautiful and sweet - who could not like her?

I am sad for DeAnna though. I really thought I saw something there w/her and Brad - actually I guess I do still see something there. But I do love DeAnna and wish her lots of joy and happiness in her life. I am sure she will have the guys banging on her door now - she is just so lovely!