Page 9 of 653 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fan

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2658333;
    I would think that after what happened on epi 2 Jenni decided not to say anything more (or at all) about the portfolio. He knew of her dreams and aspirations, she never hid that from him.
    Very good point there anders, hadn't thought of that. She was up front with him early on as though she figured put it out there before you both get feelings you can't do anything about.

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2658327;
    Thank you for posting this because I had seen before that Brad said he didn't know the portfolio was Jenni's until the episode we saw and was about to go looking for it. I really like Jenni best and hope with she is Brad's chosen. But it makes me wonder since Brad didn't know if it could mean he doesn't choose Jenni because surely she would tell him about it and that it upset her cause it didn't mean anything, she was there for him? Please reasurre us Jenni fans Brad was smart enough to choose Jenni over Deanna!!!
    Girl I can assure you it is Jenni! Its right in fornt of our faces He loves her we are seeing it.....and they are for sure not talking about her portfolio when they get to talk trust me!!!!!!! they are making plans !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to mention this, but there are some new photos on that Chuggin' Monkey site, and there is in my opinion, a strong contrast and some "signs" in the captions chosen for the pics of Jenni v. DeAnna.

They favor DeAnna both in sequence and in captions.

Sorry to my fellow Jenni fans and another boost for the DeAnna fans.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2658418;
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread to mention this, but there are some new photos on that Chuggin' Monkey site, and there is in my opinion, a strong contrast and some "signs" in the captions chosen for the pics of Jenni v. DeAnna.

They favor DeAnna both in sequence and in captions.

Sorry to my fellow Jenni fans and another boost for the DeAnna fans.

However, on other pages at the Chuggin' Monkey... very nice for Jenni pics and very sarcastic for DeAnna....since they don't know..... could mean anything..DYT???
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2658442;
    However, on other pages at the Chuggin' Monkey... very nice for Jenni pics and very sarcastic for DeAnna....since they don't know..... could mean anything..DYT???
    Okay Lellis....are you implying that I have to think. Don't think I can promise you that today in any way, shape or form.

FORT Fanatic

I think Jenni is the next bachelorette, that is why she is not getting a controversial edit. She'll be an excellent one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2658442;
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2658453;
    Okay Lellis....are you implying that I have to think. Don't think I can promise you that today in any way, shape or form.
    My brain on Bachelor is fried.

Now that it's down to the wire, it appears that whoever is posting those pics at least thinks it is DeAnna ?

Jenni being referred to as Ms. Jenni; Jenni's walk photo is first with a question but DeAnna's is called her "walk to Brad" ... I don't know, but Brad must look at those photos and HE knows.

The only things I can think of come up with is that they are trying to keep it hidden and/or because it is NOT DeAnna, they are now saying as many nice things about her that they can.

We Jenni fans are struggling to find signs pointing to Jenni that are as strong as those pointing to DeAnna ... and it's a struggle indeed.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2658471;

Now that it's down to the wire, it appears that whoever is posting those pics at least thinks it is DeAnna ?

Jenni being referred to as Ms. Jenni; Jenni's walk photo is first with a question but DeAnna's is called her "walk to Brad" ... I don't know, but Brad must look at those photos and HE knows.

The only things I can think of come up with is that they are trying to keep it hidden and/or because it is NOT DeAnna, they are now saying as many nice things about her that they can.

We Jenni fans are struggling to find signs pointing to Jenni that are as strong as those pointing to DeAnna ... and it's a struggle indeed.

I believe Jason is the person that posts the pictures and he doesn't know. They just caption them funny....like the one of Sheena that says it would suck if you slipped or something like that. They're not making fun of anyone nor pointing to anyone they are just having fun with it. There's one that says Jenni Womack???, it's just a fun time for them all.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

This goes back a few pages to the gray T-shirt comments, and I apologize if my comment is sooooooooo obvious it isn't even worth pointing out, but ... .

Although Brad may be wearing the gray T-shirt during Jenni's visit to his family (among other times), the PI comment in that shirt when he talks about letting one of them go in about an hour CANNOT be from Jenni's visit and he cannot be talking about the choice between Jenni and Deanna. This is because the FRC is definitely NOT the same day as the "meet the parents" day, therefore Brad is NOT sending anyone in an either/or scenario home in the next hour or so.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2658471;

Did you look at all the pages? There is one that says: Jenni Womack?