Page 8 of 653 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 6528

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

  1. #71
    Anything is Possible dreamitup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of TX
    Posts
    179

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles;2658040;
    This is a great run down of what we have been allowed to see this season. If Jenni is F1 then we know for sure that most of their conversations lay on some editing room floor...if DeAnna is F1 then we have been given a glance at their relationship starting and growing...I think the answer is in what Brad is saying, just like he told Hillary he just wanted to be friends, but she didn't get it. Are we being "hit on the head" with something so obivious or did we not get to see the relationship grow at all???? Good job by Fleiss I would say.
    I will admit I am a DeAnna fan, I like Jenni, just not for Brad. I will feel bad for DeAnna if she is not F1 for I believe her feelings are true and they didn't hide this fact and I think she would feel somewhat embarassed to have this all shown and then she isn't with the man she loves, ouch
    I thought the phone interview with Bobby Bones told a lot. Brad hadn't been on for the past couple of weeks. According to him ABC or the powers that be thought he might spill the beans. He said he was just to honest and I presume too difficult for him to pretend. So, having said that, this is what I think.
    He has huge feelings for Jenni. He had to step it up with DeAnna to make it more interesting. There has to be a number 2. I think a lot of voice overs were said when speaking about Jenni. I think the editing had to be really worked on and I think that Brad had to really work at not showing his soul.
    Just another opinion...One of many I have...

  2. #72
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    I was thinking this morning (when I should have been making breakfast for my two starving children)... that the bachelor has only produce ONE wedding, but it has produced quite a few couples...

    Alex & Amanda dated LD for 7 months
    Andrew and Jen dated for 9 months (and she moved to San Fran)
    Trista and Ryan got married
    Byron and Mary still together
    Meredith and Ian together for a year
    Charlie and Sarah together for almost 3 years

    Sadly there are about as many total failures...these are those who broke up before finale:
    Aaron & Helene
    Bob & Estella
    Travis & Sarah
    Lorenzo and Jen

    Then one NO CHOICE
    Jen the lame-o Scheft

    and one so so relationship
    Andy & Tessa (lasted about 5 months before he was deployed)

    So the show really has produced more relationships than not.. .it's however only produced one wedding and one potential wedding.

    I say the show doesn't really have a terrible success rate.

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2658298;
    I was thinking this morning (when I should have been making breakfast for my two starving children)... that the bachelor has only produce ONE wedding, but it has produced quite a few couples...

    Alex & Amanda dated LD for 7 months
    Andrew and Jen dated for 9 months (and she moved to San Fran)
    Trista and Ryan got married
    Byron and Mary still together
    Meredith and Ian together for a year
    Charlie and Sarah together for almost 3 years

    Sadly there are about as many total failures...these are those who broke up before finale:
    Aaron & Helene
    Bob & Estella
    Travis & Sarah
    Lorenzo and Jen

    Then one NO CHOICE
    Jen the lame-o Scheft

    and one so so relationship
    Andy & Tessa (lasted about 5 months before he was deployed)

    So the show really has produced more relationships than not.. .it's however only produced one wedding and one potential wedding.

    I say the show doesn't really have a terrible success rate.
    Sarah and Charlie broke up a few months ago. I have a link I can pm you if you like.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2658298;
    I was thinking this morning (when I should have been making breakfast for my two starving children)... that the bachelor has only produce ONE wedding, but it has produced quite a few couples...

    Alex & Amanda dated LD for 7 months
    Andrew and Jen dated for 9 months (and she moved to San Fran)
    Trista and Ryan got married
    Byron and Mary still together
    Meredith and Ian together for a year
    Charlie and Sarah together for almost 3 years

    Sadly there are about as many total failures...these are those who broke up before finale:
    Aaron & Helene
    Bob & Estella
    Travis & Sarah
    Lorenzo and Jen

    Then one NO CHOICE
    Jen the lame-o Scheft

    and one so so relationship
    Andy & Tessa (lasted about 5 months before he was deployed)

    So the show really has produced more relationships than not.. .it's however only produced one wedding and one potential wedding.

    I say the show doesn't really have a terrible success rate.
    Given the short courting time and the conditions this is a pretty good record, I think. I have to remove Bob and Estella from that list. That show was a disaster given the unfortunate circumstances. It was doomed before they started shooting.

    I am sorry to hear that Charlie and Sara broke up and surprised to hear that Mary and Byron have yet to marry. She was so anxious to start a family I have to wonder if that will last much longer.

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2658250;
    IMO this did not happen because on Bobby Bones, Brad said he knew of a profolio but he did not know it was Jen's until he he saw the eppy.
    Thank you for posting this because I had seen before that Brad said he didn't know the portfolio was Jenni's until the episode we saw and was about to go looking for it. I really like Jenni best and hope with she is Brad's chosen. But it makes me wonder since Brad didn't know if it could mean he doesn't choose Jenni because surely she would tell him about it and that it upset her cause it didn't mean anything, she was there for him? Please reasurre us Jenni fans Brad was smart enough to choose Jenni over Deanna!!!

  6. #76
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2658067;
    Anyone know where we could find a picture of Aaron's season-- he said he knew Helene was 'the one' that first night. Maybe if we could see where she was standing...
    yea the "one he knew he could dump" as soon as it was all over with since with her background and degree she could handle it...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  7. #77
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2658301;
    Sarah and Charlie broke up a few months ago. I have a link I can pm you if you like.
    I know they broke up, but they were together for almost 3 years.

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2658327;
    Thank you for posting this because I had seen before that Brad said he didn't know the portfolio was Jenni's until the episode we saw and was about to go looking for it. I really like Jenni best and hope with she is Brad's chosen. But it makes me wonder since Brad didn't know if it could mean he doesn't choose Jenni because surely she would tell him about it and that it upset her cause it didn't mean anything, she was there for him? Please reasurre us Jenni fans Brad was smart enough to choose Jenni over Deanna!!!
    I would think that after what happened on epi 2 Jenni decided not to say anything more (or at all) about the portfolio. He knew of her dreams and aspirations, she never hid that from him.

  9. #79
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2658184;
    The "clue" that Brad learns something that changes everything that's in the episode description for the final show. The thing he learns is someone is there for modeling/getting discovered. Jenni confesses she came on for those reasons, but still fell in love. He feels betrayed and chooses Deanna. Since he chooses Deanna by default, they don't last.
    I can only imagine that this is a rumor or conjecture. Do you have a link to this story? TIA

  10. #80
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    329

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2658250;
    IMO this did not happen because on Bobby Bones, Brad said he knew of a profolio but he did not know it was Jen's until he he saw the eppy.
    There was also a comment that a few people had brought them and at least Jenni didn't have hers out displayed somewhere. I don't think Jenni was there for the wrong reasons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.