Page 7 of 653 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2658050;
    I'd rather a person show me how they feel, not tell me. Words are easier than actions. When my husband say I love you, I think ya ya, love you too, but when he shows me he loves me whether it's cleaning up the house, making dinner, bringing me flowers.... I love the expression on his face that says I did this because I love you that makes my heart melt.
    I'm with you on this one. Showing somebody, to me, means that you are on their mind and they have been thinking about you. Hence, they want to do something special that shows their love but also do something that they know you would love, just go that extra mile. But I understand in this process of TB time is short so feelings need to be relayed verbally. But Jenni also tells him she's afraid of expressing herself in the fear of being hurt and rejected. Maybe she is intuitive? I hope Jenni is the one Brad chooses but at this point I see DeAnna as being the one Brad picks.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2658145;
    I'm lost. Can you clarify when this piece of information comes to light or how you came up with this theory? I must have missed this significant piece somewhere in all the postings.
    Thanks!
    The "clue" that Brad learns something that changes everything that's in the episode description for the final show. The thing he learns is someone is there for modeling/getting discovered. Jenni confesses she came on for those reasons, but still fell in love. He feels betrayed and chooses Deanna. Since he chooses Deanna by default, they don't last.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2658184;
    The "clue" that Brad learns something that changes everything that's in the episode description for the final show. The thing he learns is someone is there for modeling/getting discovered. Jenni confesses she came on for those reasons, but still fell in love. He feels betrayed and chooses Deanna. Since he chooses Deanna by default, they don't last.
    simple - you really should preface this by saying "rumour has it" there is NO proof this is what actually happens.

This must be where the lie comment comes into play!!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2658170;
    I'm with you on this one. Showing somebody, to me, means that you are on their mind and they have been thinking about you. Hence, they want to do something special that shows their love but also do something that they know you would love, just go that extra mile. But I understand in this process of TB time is short so feelings need to be relayed verbally. But Jenni also tells him she's afraid of expressing herself in the fear of being hurt and rejected. Maybe she is intuitive? I hope Jenni is the one Brad chooses but at this point I see DeAnna as being the one Brad picks.
    Lakerat and Babycakee... you both have gifts of service as your love language. If being shown love, instead of told love is what you prefer, than acts of service is your love language.

I think Brad's are touch and words of affirmation... he touches all the time and he's always looking for the girls to TELL him how they feel. He likes to hear words.

I can't seem to find the episode description, but I remember the description being "A last second decision changes everything". If this were the case the description would most likely be "A last second confession changes everything". I still think that what you heard is an unsubstantiated rumor based on someone saying they saw Brad say that on Carson Daly. Carson Daly is on NBC and the Bachelor is on ABC. That's why The Bachelor does Jimmy Kimmel, it's an ABC show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2658202;
    Lakerat and Babycakee... you both have gifts of service as your love language. If being shown love, instead of told love is what you prefer, than acts of service is your love language.

I think Brad's are touch and words of affirmation... he touches all the time and he's always looking for the girls to TELL him how they feel. He likes to hear words.
    True we are all different, which is what makes us all unique individuals. Just to note tho, while I now prefer "gifts of service" (this comes after 17 years of my relationship) at the start of one it is very necessary to hear the words and feel those touches to know what is going on inside ones head so you know you are both on the same wave length.

With that said, both of these incredible girls have laid their hearts on the line and as sad as it is, ultimately one of them will have it broken.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2658202;

Jenni said she needs to show love, but she has also told him how she feels, twice that we know about. She told him she loves him at both Fantasy and Last chance. So she does both, show and tell.

FORT Fan

IMO this did not happen because on Bobby Bones, Brad said he knew of a profolio but he did not know it was Jen's until he he saw the eppy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2658233;
    True we are all different, which is what makes us all unique individuals. Just to note tho, while I now prefer "gifts of service" (this comes after 17 years of my relationship) at the start of one it is very necessary to hear the words and feel those touches to know what is going on inside ones head so you know you are both on the same wave length.

With that said, both of these incredible girls have laid their hearts on the line and as sad as it is, ultimately one of them will have it broken.
    Funny when I read 17 years, my husband and I have also been married 17 years (20 total years if you count years dating). Maybe we oldfolks look at love differently. My husband and I always enjoy each others company, we just like to hang out with each other and our kids. We aren't as "deep" and "strong" like the realtionship being portrayed with D & B (oh, it's Friday and typing D&B reminds me of that-ha-ha, anyway) but we are soulmates. So maybe that is why I see J&B in a more postive way than D&B. We all bring our life lessons into any decision we ever make.