Page 55 of 653 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2661931;
    See Rumanoc, it's all very subjective. As a DeAnna fan, I do see the love story that started as an emotional connection first and was reinforced later by the physical part. There are so many subtle and unspoken things that go on between them ,apparently not obvious to everybody.I think what happens most of the time is that we usually set our mind on a favorite and in doing so we are unable to appreciate whatever might be developing with the other woman.
    ITA . . . I see it as well

This happened last season as well - several people missed the love story with Andy and Tessa

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2661963;
    Your husband already knows your views and I suspect he wouldn't want to face the wrath of cape if he thought it was Jenni.

Kidding. Thanks for the interesting interpretation.
    He has watched it all season with me and picked DeAnna from the get go before I told him any of my preferences...

and even though DeAnna is hands down my favorite - I really like Jenni...I think she is a great girl - I just don't think she is the girl for Brad...if she is his chosen I don't see them having staying power...

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2661709;
    OMG! I just found this from the Media thread. Check it out and tell me if you think it's not Jenni he picks.
    ABC News
    I just listened to this. I did not get that he picks Jenni from this . I got that he did pick somone , he found what he went there looking for and he is very happy with the ending . nothing about Jenni or DeAnna . Not a clue that I heard.

Regardless of who he chooses, I really do think that ABC interview indicates a VERY romantic ending. I can't wait! And I really do hope the happy couple can take it into the real world and make it work. LOL I should add that to the unbelievable ending thread.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2661918;
    Don't you think if he chooses DeAnna then TPTB really cheated us. I wish there was more intense, intimate footage of DeAnna. I reallly like her. I see the footage with Jenni. It's all in the editing. Mostly women watch and we like romance, and true love stories. I think if it is DeAnna, I wanted to see more of the love story.
    I think we had some of it in bits and pieces in the biginning and it started to surface on the fantasy date. There is more to come with TPTB showing us the love story I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2661940;
    Are you saying that it was not his choice to keep DeAnna and not Jade? I'm sure I'm being particularly thickheaded. Sorry.
    My answer was regarding Brad chosing to kiss Jeni on the Hammock instead of kissing DeAnna on the lounge chair.. I think the producers didn't give him a choice. Ithink they told him where to go and with whom. Since Deanna was right in front of the other woman , Im sure Brad knew she would be uncomfortable kissing him while they looked on.

As it is all in the editing, we don't know if the hammock scene might have taken place before Brad and DeAnna's scene, and since Brad will only kiss one woman a day, he couldn't kiss DeAnna???? Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2661939;
    I made my husband watch the FD tonight - he said this is the first time he has ever thought a couple could actually make it - he thinks Brad and DeAnna are so head over heals in love with each other its ridiculous - he said the only way they would leave dinner untouched was if they couldn't be alone soon enough....

anyway he pointed out a quote to me that Brad said about Jenni...

he said "Jenni and I kinda have an understanding that we are very attracted to each other but a true relationship is so much more than that" then they show them laughing and then Brad says "that's what I hope to find out if there is more than a physical relationship"

my hubby thinks that Brad summed up their relationship perfectly: they uderstand it is a physical connection but not more than that...
    Cape it is intresting your husband brought that up. I usally ignore the talking to me it all sounds the same. Just to fool us.

What surprised me was Jenni starting to be more reserved, and not wanting to tell Brad how she feels. Was she told to say that by the producer? On the circus date she told Brad she wanted to be the women he fell in love with, yet she could not say how she felt now. I wonder is she has noticed that in the last couple of dates their relationship has not grown more.

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2661975;
    As it is all in the editing, we don't know if the hammock scene might have taken place before Brad and DeAnna's scene, and since Brad will only kiss one woman a day, he couldn't kiss DeAnna???? Just a thought!
    He sure did seem a little "frustrated" that he couldn't just grab her and kiss her!

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2661974;
    My answer was regarding Brad chosing to kiss Jeni on the Hammock instead of kissing DeAnna on the lounge chair.. I think the producers didn't give him a choice. Ithink they told him where to go and with whom. Since Deanna was right in front of the other woman , I'm sure Brad knew she would be uncomfortable kissing him while they looked on.
    Thanks for clarifying. I understand your point now. I'm definitely gonna have to go get some sleep to help unfog this old brain.

Nite, all!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.