Page 54 of 653 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2661787;
    I had the same thought, that he asked for permission to ask her, but wondered if he's allowed to do that. I thought they weren't allowed to concretely give their choice away ahead of time - to anybody, even their chosen...
    He was shown talking to both Jenni and DeAnna's dad's so he could have asked both of them for permission, in the event she was his choice. Not very romantic, but playing by the contract rules.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2661939;
    I made my husband watch the FD tonight - he said this is the first time he has ever thought a couple could actually make it - he thinks Brad and DeAnna are so head over heals in love with each other its ridiculous - he said the only way they would leave dinner untouched was if they couldn't be alone soon enough....

anyway he pointed out a quote to me that Brad said about Jenni...

he said "Jenni and I kinda have an understanding that we are very attracted to each other but a true relationship is so much more than that" then they show them laughing and then Brad says "that's what I hope to find out if there is more than a physical relationship"

my hubby thinks that Brad summed up their relationship perfectly: they uderstand it is a physical connection but not more than that...
    Thanks for sharing your husband's views and I have to say that I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2661857;
    I think the "clue" is that Brad actually uses the word "different" in their toast, and we see him say that comment. This interview was on Sept 21, shortly after the show ended, so it's just interesting that he used that particular word and only described his date with Jenni.

On a BB interview, Brad calls the helicopter date incredibly romantic, possibly the most romantic date of his life (paraphrased). That's why this interview on the 21st of Sept. seems to point to Jenni as F1... nothing pointing to Deanna is even mentioned.
    Yeah, but Brad also told Hillary that she was different and look how that ended.

Did Brad specifically state that the helicopter date was the most romantic one? I always assumed it was he over the top romantic date w/Sheena.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2661940;
    Are you saying that it was not his choice to keep DeAnna and not Jade? I'm sure I'm being particularly thickheaded. Sorry.
    I think the "Choice" being referred to is who got the pool date kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2661944;
    That's interesting because I picked DeAnna from the start too. But, now, I totally see the editing of a connection with Jenni more than DeAnna. He has never hesitated to have affection with Jenni. Right? (this is all according to the editing, because we don't really know). He is always reacting to her emotions. Like when she said she didn't want to have feelings too soon, he reassured her. When DeAnna declared her love, he said, Hmmmm. I think it is editing.
    ITA.

The trick is to figure out what Fleiss is doing with his editing! I've let him make me crazy! Every time I think I've got it, I see something else and rethink again!

Go ahead and take your shots, folks! I admire Fleiss for being able to keep me guessing! (I'd hide behind the brick wall, but can't get the smileys to work.) LOL
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2661884;
    I'll certainly admit that the impression I got was that she was way over the top. Maybe we need Lynn7 or one of the other lip readers to transcribe...No, on second thought, better not!

I'm thinking how it is reported that Brad had to call his Grandmother to explain about some parts of the show. It's a good thing Hillary's not from the South!
    It was bleeped and the lips were blurred out too !

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2661951;
    Yeah, but Brad also told Hillary that she was different and look how that ended.

Did Brad specifically state that the helicopter date was the most romantic one? I always assumed it was he over the top romantic date w/Sheena.
    I believe in one of the BB radio interviews he said the helicopter date was the most romantic date he had ever been on.

He also told Bettina that their gondola date was "perfect". So, I wasn't all that impressed when he told DeAnna that their day was "perfect", and she was "perfect."

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2661906;
    I still want to know why Bevin's leg is shown exiting the limo. THAT has be completely stumped! I feel like it's there for a reason and after 11/19 we will all slap our collective foreheads and say "duh".
    Um ... let me guess ... um ... Jenni dances and uses her legs and has longer legs than DeAnna so they show us Bevins leg as it's the closest match ?

Just kidding. I'm guessing a limo shot is pretty standard and showing us Jenni or DeAnna's leg coming out of the limo either would have been too obvious ... or too revealing as they both have on short dresses and the camera guy probably could see up to "there".

Mohandas Gandhi

I made my husband watch the FD tonight - he said this is the first time he has ever thought a couple could actually make it - he thinks Brad and DeAnna are so head over heals in love with each other its ridiculous - he said the only way they would leave dinner untouched was if they couldn't be alone soon enough....

he said "Jenni and I kinda have an understanding that we are very attracted to each other but a true relationship is so much more than that" then they show them laughing and then Brad says "that's what I hope to find out if there is more than a physical relationship"

my hubby thinks that Brad summed up their relationship perfectly: they uderstand it is a physical connection but not more than that...
    Your husband sounds like a very smart man!

Your husband already knows your views and I suspect he wouldn't want to face the wrath of cape if he thought it was Jenni.

Kidding. Thanks for the interesting interpretation.

Mohandas Gandhi