Page 52 of 653 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2661884;
    I'll certainly admit that the impression I got was that she was way over the top. Maybe we need Lynn7 or one of the other lip readers to transcribe...No, on second thought, better not!

I'm thinking how it is reported that Brad had to call his Grandmother to explain about some parts of the show. It's a good thing Hillary's not from the South!

Hillary talks about him bending her over......pulling her nips...ravishing her...etc

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2660710;
    Sorry, beg to differ-- Andy made the opportunity to spend alone time with Tessa w/o the cameras. Brad could've done the same thing with Deanna if he'd wanted to. What would they have done if he grabbed her hand and ran with her down to the beach-- put him in time out?

Also, even if he were told to bring Jenni to the hammock, noone FORCED him to lie on it with her-- they could've sat just as comfortably as Andy & Tessa did during their FD-- they could've sat on it and kissed less passionately. Brad WANTED to kiss Jenni and be close to her.
    I think the conversation Brad had with Deanna on that lounge chair was MUCH more telling of his feelings , then if he had his tongue down her thorat on a hammock. He was clearly frustrated and he said so himself Quote: I wanted to kiss Deanna and show her how much I care about her" . I think he HAD to take Jenni away to kiss her , he has to keep the F2 girl " in there" until the end. Knowing he had to play up to Jenni that day and Brad saying he didn't kiss more then one girl on the same day, tells me exactly why he didn't kiss DeAnna on that group date. Expressing how much he wanted to was more real in the way he felt. The very next night at the RC he tell DeAnna " nobody is here now " and pulls her in for the kiss , The kiss that he wanted so badly the day before. IMo Jenni is getting the same edit Bevin got ( without the baggage Bevin had.) Constant physical and less talking .JMHO

Has anybody ever wondered why the producers wanted Jade to bring Jenni's portfolio out into the open? Everyone says Jade and Hillary did it but this smacks of the producers leading them on. Having said that, I wonder why. Why would the producers want that bit of information exposed?

I've always wondered about that.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I still want to know why Bevin's leg is shown exiting the limo. THAT has be completely stumped! I feel like it's there for a reason and after 11/19 we will all slap our collective foreheads and say "duh".

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2661893;
    I think the conversation Brad had with Deanna on that lounge chair was MUCH more telling of his feelings , then if he had his tongue down her thorat on a hammock. He was clearly frustrated and he said so himself Quote: I wanted to kiss Deanna and show her how much I care about her" . I think he HAD to take Jenni away to kiss her , he has to keep the F2 girl " in there" until the end. Knowing he had to play up to Jenni that day and Brad saying he didn't kiss more then one girl on the same day, tells me exactly why he didn't kiss DeAnna on that group date. Expressing how much he wanted to was more real in the way he felt. The very next night at the RC he tell DeAnna " nobody is here now " and pulls her in for the kiss , The kiss that he wanted so badly the day before. IMo Jenni is getting the same edit Bevin got ( without the baggage Bevin had.) Constant physical and less talking .JMHO
    I truly think that Brad kissed Jenni because he wanted to. From watching all the episodes without sound, I get a stronger connection with DeAnna. Having said that, I think he really likes Jenni. Especially at the beginning, I think he felt a real connection with all 3 girls, maybe strongest with D, but hadn't fully made his mind/heart up yet. JMO
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;2660784;
    How do we know Brad didn't spend alone time with DeAnna without the cameras?

We didn't learn that Andy and Tessa spent time away at Tahoe, until the rumors started flying and they confirmed it after the season was over.

I think the editing is so fine-tuned to have the viewers lean in one direction or another, that we will never know what really happened unless we hear it directly from the parties involved. Unfortunately, much of it will remain a mystery, otherwise the parties would be in violation of their contract.

apparently Brad and Deanna had a great one on one time after JAde left. Brad said so himself. Jenni was getting all the attention in the beginning, but it definitly cooled down towards the end and DeAnna was edited much softer and the connectioin was brought front with her and continued to get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2661902;
    Has anybody ever wondered why the producers wanted Jade to bring Jenni's portfolio out into the open? Everyone says Jade and Hillary did it but this smacks of the producers leading them on. Having said that, I wonder why. Why would the producers want that bit of information exposed?

I've always wondered about that.
    Me, too, Jammie. Maybe to create doubt about Jenni?
    Maybe to contrast DeAnna's strong personality with true witchiness? I honestly might have thought Jade was just funny, if she hadn't gone snooping through Jenni's stuff. (And I do feel that whole thing was producer set up.)
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2661909;
    apparently Brad and Deanna had a great one on one time after JAde left. Brad said so himself. Jenni was getting all the attention in the beginning, but it definitly cooled down towards the end and DeAnna was edited much softer and the connectioin was brought front with her and continued to get stronger.
    Don't you think if he chooses DeAnna then TPTB really cheated us. I wish there was more intense, intimate footage of DeAnna. I reallly like her. I see the footage with Jenni. It's all in the editing. Mostly women watch and we like romance, and true love stories. I think if it is DeAnna, I wanted to see more of the love story.

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2661709;
    OMG! I just found this from the Media thread. Check it out and tell me if you think it's not Jenni he picks.
    ABC News
    I think the date he may be referring to is his date with Sheena.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2661917;
    Me, too, Jammie. Maybe to create doubt about Jenni?
    Maybe to contrast DeAnna's strong personality with true witchiness? I honestly might have thought Jade was just funny, if she hadn't gone snooping through Jenni's stuff. (And I do feel that whole thing was producer set up.)
    Well I don't know cause why did she have to tell Brad??? I think she was just catty like that.