Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Wow. So I am shocked at the ending. I really and truly did not see it coming. My feelings are torn as I see both sides, sort of. I guess my heart leans more to feeling sorry for the girls, suprisingly (to me) more so with DeAnna. That break-up between Brad and DeAnna was so similar to the one with my last boyfriend that it's scary. The 'you are everything I've ever looked for,' 'as soon as I met you, I was done,' 'I could see a lifetime with you.' All of this said to me, and then BAM I am not yet in love with you and can predict the future and know that this relationship won't work. He says that he just doesn't want to hurt you, but is hurting you right now. Then, when you question why, he turns on you and gets angry. When you shut him out, he gets defensive. And you are left so confused and hurt and angry and devestated. So, yeah my logical side of me thinks it was wise for Brad to not propose, but my heart is with DeAnna and Jenni.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Newbie

I truly feel sad for all 3 of them

I just do not think this show is any better than the bar scene for finding love.

Jason you have shown that you are a good friend, Kudo's too you!

My bachelor veiwing days are DONE!!!!!

BabyfaceC,

Is it true that Brad was texting/calling or contacting an exgirlfrend while he was taping the show?

I will admit if there is another bachelor I will still watch. Who doesn't like the prospect of a love story but all in all it seems an impossibility with only a six week shooting schedule.

I always hope for the best and then in the end always get disappointed because they breakup afterwards.

Frankly, I had never seen the appeal of DeAnna and he just had fun with Jenni so to me it was a perfect ending. I find it interesting that he is being bashed for being honest when that has been the mantra for weeks about DeAnna. Yes she was hurt but was she really ready for a reality relationship? I doubt it. I always saw her as in it to win a competition not a relationship. Even the softer edit at the end never won me over.

Brad made the only choice he could and is being called a jerk and a cad now instead of a couple months down the road when they would have broken up. This show is about leading people on and that will not change. No Bachelor will have a chance to not look like a jerk because someone will always "lose". It is just a show and as long as there are people to go on it and people who will watch then the show will continue to air.

BabyfaceC....you talk a lot like Brad. The way you put things, ask questions and defend..

Are you Brad?

You said that you would be having wine and doing crown during the commercials? Is it true, if its you, were you with your girlfriend? The rumor that has surfaced in the past day?

All of this sounds like what Brad would say.... in his defense and in his words?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2681645;
    BabyfaceC,

Is it true that Brad was texting/calling or contacting an exgirlfrend while he was taping the show?
    he has been asked this several times tonight and will not answer it, so do not look for an answer MomLady.

Yeah, Jason, I think it is very commendable for you to come here and try to set the record straight for us. Brad is lucky to have a friend like you helping him through this difficult experience.

I truly hope that Jenni and DeAnna are doing so much better than they appeared to be doing at the FRC. I can't wait to see them at the ATFR taping and I really and truly hope that they get some closure. They are both beautiful women with bright futures ahead of them!

I think The Bachelor as we know it may be done. With only 1 success in 11 seasons either the format of this show should be changed or they need to just give it a dignified cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2681650;
    Yeah, Jason, I think it is very commendable for you to come here and try to set the record straight for us. Brad is lucky to have a friend like you helping him through this difficult experience.

I truly hope that Jenni and DeAnna are doing so much better than they appeared to be doing at the FRC. I can't wait to see them at the ATFR taping and I really and truly hope that they get some closure. They are both beautiful women with bright futures ahead of them!

I think The Bachelor as we know it may be done. With only 1 success in 11 seasons either the format of this show should be changed or they need to just give it a dignified cancelling.
    Yeah, I think its done...for me anyway. Not because the way it ended but because of the lies along the way, the interviews, that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Lovely;2681649;
    he has been asked this several times tonight and will not answer it, so do not look for an answer MomLady.

Thanks L.Lovely,

I did not know that he had been asked and was not answering the question. He either does not know or does not want to answer because it will look bad for Brad.

If it looks bad for Brad, then Brad was on the show for the wrong reasons talking with an ex. I thought they are not allowed any contact with the outside or is that just the women. Comes back to the rumour about the child, makes me wonder.

---------------

By the way L.Lovely,

I enjoy reading many of your posts, short, very sweet and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2681645;
    BabyfaceC,

not true at all. his phone was taken from him as soon as he got there and the only phone contact he had with outside world was when the producer's let him call his family from their own phones with them present. there are all kinds of rumors and that is one of them