Page 5 of 653 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

I still say the best way to solve this delima as to who is F1 or F2 since I like both girls and I would be happy with which ever one he chooses... I say put up a picture of both of them...cut out a picture of a ring..and say the words...AMAZING OR CONNECTION 5 times and take 5 BIG GULPS for each word....lol...my smileys are working right...and then put on a blindfold....spin around 5 times and pin the RING ON THE BACHELORETTE...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Is this the post that you are talking about Luv?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2657238;
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...CORDER-155.jpg

I think in this picture he's waiting on Jenni. And looking at his facial expression, where she stands, and the rose's position...it's to let her down.
    Look at where Brad is standing and look at the position of the rose on the table. It looks like he's waiting on Jenni and he's very "concerned." The stem is not facing him, so it would be an awkward way to pick up a rose. However, thinking about Deanna's position, the rose is perfect to pick up and he'd be on the adjacent side where the stem would be pointing to him.

I do believe we've found a WINNER!!! Why else would the rose be positioned that way??????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ummtalhah;2657706;
    OK i am new here but i was re watching some of the episodes and noticed something. ON the two on one date with DeAnna and Jade the PI Brad is wearing what looks like the grey t-shirt her was wearing when Jenni meets his family on the finale. He says during that PI " how do i look one of them in the eye in almost and hour and say goodbye you are not right for me." There is also a part where it "appears" that he says what he has with DeAnna is just simply not present with Jade. BUT if you watch his lips it almost looks like he is REALLY saying Jenni. Is that even possible lol i dunno i just thought it was weird so i will let you experts check
    Interesting! Something to look at and consider, Ummtalhah. I wondered when Brad's grey t-shirt would pop up again in the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2657890;
    Is this the post that you are talking about Luv?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting! Something to look at and consider, Ummtalhah. I wondered when Brad's grey t-shirt would pop up again in the show.
    Yesterday I went through all the screencaps posted and found what I think are all the instances of the "grey" t-Shirt. Unfortunately, all my notes are at work and I'm home today, so I am going by memory.

He wore it on the pool date with Jenni, Deanna, Hillary and Kristy. He wore it with Deanna on the Dune buggy Date and then it shows up in the 2 PIs , the one mentioning Deanna and what he has with her versus Jade and the one where he says he's looking for a wife not a girlfriend.

Finally he has it on during Jenni's portion of the meeting with his family.

That's all I could find.

I also note that on the meeting with his family he wore the T-shirt with Jenni, but with Deanna he "dressed" up a little more with the striped shirt, same with Chad

I haven't been a Jenni fan, though I like her just fine. She's just has a bit too much pep for me. Still, I think that may be the love story here despite the fact that getting a ring shot could be tough. I keep thinking that even though Deanna seems to be better received by the fans, it's Jenni that Brad has singled out.

It really would be a nice love at first site kind of story. If they had done that with Ian and Mer, think how romantic that show would have been. Not that I didn't enjoy Matt, but I don't think he was ever in the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2657574;
    He did not say that. I have tried, very nicely in fact, to point that out, but very few people respond to it. It looks like he said that but he didn't, watch his jaw, it doesn't move.

I know a good relationship takes compromise. I'm willing to compromise

Okay, so his lips don't move. So I don't know what your trying to say!!

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;2657908;
    Yesterday I went through all the screencaps posted and found what I think are all the instances of the "grey" t-Shirt. Unfortunately, all my notes are at work and I'm home today, so I am going by memory.

He wore it on the pool date with Jenni, Deanna, Hillary and Kristy. He wore it with Deanna on the Dune buggy Date and then it shows up in the 2 PIs , the one mentioning Deanna and what he has with her versus Jade and the one where he says he's looking for a wife not a girlfriend.
    I actually think that was the same PI... one part of it was supposed to be before and one after the 2-on-1 date, but I guess it was all done at the same time. So either Brad pretended to say the "I'm looking for a wife not for a girlfriend and saying goodbye to one of them in maybe an hour will be hard" (paraphrasing here) before the date and actually said that afterwards, or he already knew before the date that he would send Jade home because what he had with DeAnna wasn't present with Jade.

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;2657908;
    I also note that on the meeting with his family he wore the T-shirt with Jenni, but with Deanna he "dressed" up a little more with the striped shirt, same with Chad
    Interesting observation, cause on the Fantasy Dates, Brad dressed up more with Jenni (and Bettina). He wore a shirt at dinner with her, but with DeAnna I think he just wore a black t-shirt... so what's up with that?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Interesting observation, cause on the Fantasy Dates, Brad dressed up more with Jenni (and Bettina). He wore a shirt at dinner with her, but with DeAnna I think he just wore a black t-shirt... so what's up with that?[/QUOTE]

He's a guy. He just reaches in the closet and pulls something out and puts it on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2657949;
    Interesting observation, cause on the Fantasy Dates, Brad dressed up more with Jenni (and Bettina). He wore a shirt at dinner with her, but with DeAnna I think he just wore a black t-shirt... so what's up with that?

He's a guy. He just reaches in the closet and pulls something out and puts it on.[/QUOTE]

I thought that whatever he was wearing complimented what the ladies were wearing quite nicely - obviously someone else was dressing them.

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2657956;
    [/I]

He's a guy. He just reaches in the closet and pulls something out and puts it on.
    I thought that whatever he was wearing complimented what the ladies were wearing quite nicely - obviously someone else was dressing them.[/QUOTE]

Are we talking about meeting the parents and the last chance date? I really didn't look at the girls clothing on those.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2657495;
    Are we going into this question assuming Jenni is the F1?
    No, ...well, maybe yes......We were just tossing around the thought here last night and wondering what his response might be. Would he agree for her to give it all up or would he say it's okay for her to finish. So I guess it would be the F1 circumstance. Hadn't thought about that at all. Sure make me think first thing in the morning.