Page 15 of 653 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2659025;
    I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    We never saw Travis do more than grill with Sarah's Dad, Jen's Dad showed Lo some guns and threatened him, Moana's Dad did talk about feeling, but oh wait she was F2.

In my opinion it means nothing.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    I don't believe Andy had any "alone time" with Tessa's dad...

Can someone comment on this? At the limo introductions, one of the girls asked Brad if he believed in love at first sight. He replied, "I do now."
    Was this before or after Jenni and DeAnna? Do you think it means anything? I think it could!

It was Jade & she was the final girl so it could be about anyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2659100;
    It was Jade & she was the final girl so it could be about anyone!!
    You are so right intheblind! I remember now, Jade saying that to Brad when she first met him. It could be anyone, or nobody. Think he just reacted quickly with "now I do", because he was put on the spot to answer. Poor Brad was already sweating profusely after meeting the lovely ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2659093;
    I don't believe Andy had any "alone time" with Tessa's dad...
    Yes he did, doing the dishes together.

FORT Regular

I respectfully really dont see your point. The "dad" talks really dont tell us anything because Brad could have asked Jenni's dad a dozen questions and Fleiss could have decided to edit them out. They did,however ,have a serious convo about future goals. I think Fleiss thought the grandma comment about "staying out of her reach" was just too funny not to include. That took up some of the private dad time.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2659108;
    You are so right intheblind! I remember now, Jade saying that to Brad when she first met him. It could be anyone, or nobody. Think he just reacted quickly with "now I do", because he was put on the spot to answer. Poor Brad was already sweating profusely after meeting the lovely ladies!

I remember someone saying that she was actually in one of the earlier limos, but that they just edited her last. Probably because of the love at first sight comment.

Jade was shown as the last girl out of the limo...she was in fact the 16th girl out of the limo...

I BELIEVE (but I could be wrong b/c SOMEONE deleted my premiere which I just realized as I tried to verify - someone in this house is in BIG trouble...)

that DeAnna was 14th out of the limo and Jenni was 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by ITIVO;2659119;
    I respectfully really dont see your point. The "dad" talks really dont tell us anything because Brad could have asked Jenni's dad a dozen questions and Fleiss could have decided to edit them out. They did,however ,have a serious convo about future goals. I think Fleiss thought the grandma comment about "staying out of her reach" was just too funny not to include. That took up some of the private dad time.
    If Bettina's father had said half the stuff granny said, what would people have thought. Makes me understand that getting older gets you lots of slack.