Page 15 of 653 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 6528

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey cynicgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2659025;
    I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    We never saw Travis do more than grill with Sarah's Dad, Jen's Dad showed Lo some guns and threatened him, Moana's Dad did talk about feeling, but oh wait she was F2.

    In my opinion it means nothing.

  2. #142
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2659025;
    I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    I don't believe Andy had any "alone time" with Tessa's dad...

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Can someone comment on this? At the limo introductions, one of the girls asked Brad if he believed in love at first sight. He replied, "I do now."
    Was this before or after Jenni and DeAnna? Do you think it means anything? I think it could!

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    It was Jade & she was the final girl so it could be about anyone!!

  5. #145
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2659100;
    It was Jade & she was the final girl so it could be about anyone!!
    You are so right intheblind! I remember now, Jade saying that to Brad when she first met him. It could be anyone, or nobody. Think he just reacted quickly with "now I do", because he was put on the spot to answer. Poor Brad was already sweating profusely after meeting the lovely ladies!

  6. #146
    In the drivers seat! K9Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2659093;
    I don't believe Andy had any "alone time" with Tessa's dad...
    Yes he did, doing the dishes together.

  7. #147
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    97

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2659025;
    I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    I respectfully really dont see your point. The "dad" talks really dont tell us anything because Brad could have asked Jenni's dad a dozen questions and Fleiss could have decided to edit them out. They did,however ,have a serious convo about future goals. I think Fleiss thought the grandma comment about "staying out of her reach" was just too funny not to include. That took up some of the private dad time.

  8. #148
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2659108;
    You are so right intheblind! I remember now, Jade saying that to Brad when she first met him. It could be anyone, or nobody. Think he just reacted quickly with "now I do", because he was put on the spot to answer. Poor Brad was already sweating profusely after meeting the lovely ladies!

    I remember someone saying that she was actually in one of the earlier limos, but that they just edited her last. Probably because of the love at first sight comment.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Jade was shown as the last girl out of the limo...she was in fact the 16th girl out of the limo...

    I BELIEVE (but I could be wrong b/c SOMEONE deleted my premiere which I just realized as I tried to verify - someone in this house is in BIG trouble...)

    that DeAnna was 14th out of the limo and Jenni was 2nd

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey glowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by ITIVO;2659119;
    I respectfully really dont see your point. The "dad" talks really dont tell us anything because Brad could have asked Jenni's dad a dozen questions and Fleiss could have decided to edit them out. They did,however ,have a serious convo about future goals. I think Fleiss thought the grandma comment about "staying out of her reach" was just too funny not to include. That took up some of the private dad time.
    If Bettina's father had said half the stuff granny said, what would people have thought. Makes me understand that getting older gets you lots of slack.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.