Page 14 of 653 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2658418;
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread to mention this, but there are some new photos on that Chuggin' Monkey site, and there is in my opinion, a strong contrast and some "signs" in the captions chosen for the pics of Jenni v. DeAnna.

They favor DeAnna both in sequence and in captions.

Sorry to my fellow Jenni fans and another boost for the DeAnna fans.
    Aren't most of these pictures taken from our Bachelor Fun Thread, and made by Forters. From what I can tell most of the people making these favor Deanna...there is not as many pictures of Jeannie as Deanna. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2658937;
    That's just what they showed us. You could have had 10 questions from Jenni's dad and they just edited out. I don't think we can conclude anything from this. Sorry.
    My conclusion is based on past experience with TB show.

Just wondering what the consensus is on the LC date gifts...

Jenni = journal

Deanna = recipe book

those would be my guesses.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2658690;
    Just thoughts from some non Forters and non sleuthers. Can't wait for my gang to see this and laugh that even at the hair salon I get going about the Bachelor
    Don't feel bad-- Tues. morning, after I'd stayed up all night on the board, I met another mom and her kids at the park and I was complaining about how tired I was b/c I stayed up and watched a silly show. She said she did as well and then I found out she'd watched the Bachelor. So we sat there and discussed/dissected the show while our kids ran around.

Then Wed. night, I went out to dinner and the movies with my MIL and we sat and discussed the show during our dinner.

Both of them think Deanna is going to be the one... which made me happy b/c Fleiss has done his job of taking the attention away from Jenni!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2658733;
    I sure hope that the general public just loves Jenni. Then Fleiss is doing a good job of delivering the shocker at the end.
    LOL- I just posted that two people I know believe it's Deanna.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2658947;
    Just wondering what the consensus is on the LC date gifts...

Jenni = journal

Deanna = recipe book

those would be my guesses.
    I don't remembered where I read it but these were confirmed in the description of the LCD. What I can remember though is that in her journal, Jenni has wrote how she feels about Brad. She gets emotional. There's a SC when she tells Brad she love's him and she's having tears in her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2658941;
    Aren't most of these pictures taken from our Bachelor Fun Thread, and made by Forters. From what I can tell most of the people making these favor Deanna...there is not as many pictures of Jeannie as Deanna. Just my opinion.

Some are also screen caps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2658942;
    My conclusion is based on past experience with TB show.
    They did show Brad talking with Jenni's Dad and Jenni wasn't with them unlike Deanna walking in with her album.

This doesn't mean anything to F1 vs F2

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2659006;
    They did show Brad talking with Jenni's Dad and Jenni wasn't with them unlike Deanna walking in with her album.

This doesn't mean anything to F1 vs F2
    I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    Last edited by 2observe; 11-09-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: edited to correct 1st sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2659025;
    I did not say that we did not see Brad talk to Jenni's Dad. I said that we saw Brad with alone time with DeAnna's dad and that Brad was asking DeAnna's dad questions about her feelings toward him. I also stated that it's a huge clue to the F1.
    I also thought it was telling. Brad ask's D's father (with a swallow, or slight gulp) if he thinks it's possible for their feelings to be real so fast (my words, but that's the jist of it.) Dad confirms,"Yes, I've known her for 25 yrs. and I see the sparkle in her eyes." May not be exact wording, but close.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.