Page 13 of 653 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Thats a GREAT question... what did you ladies think after meeting Brad in person???

I will clarify something...

I want it to be DeAnna so bad! I really, really like her. She is articulate, poised, intelligent, and strong. If I were to gravitate towards one of the F2, it would be DeAnna. Hands down... We share quite a few of the same life experiences.

At this point, I am in a dolphin shaped dune buggy---that is the best way that I can describe where I am at this point. I wasn't able to put that in a vote, so in the poll, I voted how I hope things turn out.

But those shadows can getcha every time.

Sorry girls... didn't mean to create an uproar

Please people, don't pm these poor women to high heaven.
    I simply wanted to correct the poster that said they all thought Brad would pick Deanna... key words here are *thought,* not *want.* (I think they all *want* Deanna)

Because in conversations I have had since then, that is not the case.

Please leave it at that, I didnt mean to start trouble

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2658828;
    Blondie? after meeting Brad and spending time with him. And then watching Deanna (from what Fleiss has decided to show us). In your opinion do you think they will make a good match in Real Life?
    Wow, that is a hard question because I do not know DeAnna in real life. From watching the show it appears that Brad is falling for DeAnna and she is falling for him. I see similar backgrounds, and perhaps an understanding and respect of eachother's career. I can tell that Brad is taken with DeAnna's family from watching the hometown date. I also see a deepening love on the show. The screencaps that I captured of Brad looking at DeAnna were captivating to me. I guess that I do indeed think that from watching the show that these two would make a good match in real life, but I will be happy with whomever makes Brad happy.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles;2658040;
    This is a great run down of what we have been allowed to see this season. If Jenni is F1 then we know for sure that most of their conversations lay on some editing room floor...if DeAnna is F1 then we have been given a glance at their relationship starting and growing...I think the answer is in what Brad is saying, just like he told Hillary he just wanted to be friends, but she didn't get it. Are we being "hit on the head" with something so obivious or did we not get to see the relationship grow at all???? Good job by Fleiss I would say.
    I will admit I am a DeAnna fan, I like Jenni, just not for Brad. I will feel bad for DeAnna if she is not F1 for I believe her feelings are true and they didn't hide this fact and I think she would feel somewhat embarassed to have this all shown and then she isn't with the man she loves, ouch
    Another thing that stuck out to me about DeAnna's HTD is that we actually SAW Brad spending alone time with DeAnna's father. During that alone time, Brad is asking her father about his daughter's feeling toward him. With Jenni, we saw her father asking Brad questions and we were not shown any alone time. This is a huge clue, imo.
    Last edited by 2observe; 11-09-2007 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2658769;
    Actually, through talking to one of the Brad-meeting FORT girls thru pm's, she said she honestly thinks he will pick Jenni and that they would be a good match

Oh, W.O.W. .... I just extrapolated from the "Met Brad" thread !

That's fun to know, and thanks for telling me.

I'm sitting here feeling bad because I want Jenni to "win", but feel like a traitor to the FORT girls who met Brad because I think some of them are on the Rose Game leaderboard and I want them to win too !

So good. And thanks again.

Editing to add: I didn't PM anyone, and hope that one of "our" leaders wins the rose game !
    Last edited by echo226; 11-09-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2658765;
    or it can be that he dosen't ask Jenni, because he dosen't care if she means it. Can look at that both ways.

OUCH!! :nono Maybe it's because he does know because she always whispers something to him and many times he does to ehr also. I doubt he doesn't care or she wouldn't be this far.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2658861;
    Another thing that stuck out to me about DeAnna's HTD is that we actually SAW Brad spending alone time with DeAnna's father. During that alone time, Brad is asking her father about his daughter's feeling toward him. With Jenni, we saw her father asking Brad questions and we were not shown any alone time. This is a huge clue, imo.
    Mr. Croft asked Brad about goals and said he didn't want specifics just wanted to know that he had some and he also said that whatever choice his daughter made was fine with him. I am sure they all talked more and we got short highlights as always. Why shouldn't Jenni's dad asked Brad questions. He wasn't judgemental in any way he just wanted to know what Brad had planned for his life so that there was something for his daughteer. Brad assured him his daughter would be well taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by realmenwatchbac;2658897;
    Mr. Croft asked Brad about goals and said he didn't want specifics just wanted to know that he had some and he also said that whatever choice his daughter made was fine with him. I am sure they all talked more and we got short highlights as always. Why shouldn't Jenni's dad asked Brad questions. He wasn't judgemental in any way he just wanted to know what Brad had planned for his life so that there was something for his daughteer. Brad assured him his daughter would be well taken care of.
    The key is that with DeAnna's dad, Brad was asking the questions. This is an important clue to the F1. There may have been alone time with Jenni's dad also, but it wasn't shown. TPTB will only show ONE lovestory. In this instance, we were shown Brad asking DeAnna's dad about her feelings. We also didn't see any alone time with Brad and Bettina's dad. (Bettina was my favorite eventho I knew she wasn't F1).
    Last edited by 2observe; 11-09-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2658922;
    The key is that with DeAnna's dad, Brad was asking the questions. This is an important clue to the F1. There may have been alone time with Jenni's dad also, but it wasn't shown. TPTB will only show ONE lovestory. In this instance, we were shown Brad asking DeAnna's dad about her feelings. We also didn't see any alone time with Brad and Bettina's dad. (Bettina was my favorite eventho I knew she wasn't F1).
    That's just what they showed us. You could have had 10 questions from Jenni's dad and they just edited out. I don't think we can conclude anything from this. Sorry.