Page 11 of 653 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Jammie, the links for Jenni and her dancer pages (Suns, Heat, and Cowboys) have been posted on our "The Girls' Myspace Pages and Online Bios" thread here at Fort since the beginning of the season.

Take a look. The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2658620;
    Jammie, the links for Jenni and her dancer pages (Suns, Heat, and Cowboys) have been posted on our "The Girls' Myspace Pages and Online Bios" thread here at Fort since the beginning of the season.

Take a look. The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

I'm sorry! I'll delete it.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I think they are trying to string this out and keep us guessing as long as possible ...to keep ratings up since the writers strike...this is why I think we are having a WTA and an AFR shows...and I wouldn't be surprised at all at the AFR if they don't show some scenes or make a ploy for the new bachelor or bachelorette and I wouldnt' be at all suprised if they haven't already started shooting it...don't know this for sure..but last time we had a writers strike...we got one season of the bachelor heaped upon the next and several seasons of the bachelorette....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm going to slightly back off from my sequence/captions feelings with regard to the Chuggin' Monkey's photo gallery.

I went back again, and there is a long shaot or 2 of the F2, but it's buried before the F3 shots. I guess it is possible that someeonee was given a bunch of photos to upload and they did with no thought for sequence, and it ended up looking ( to me) as if it leads to DeAnna as F1.

However, I do think most of the captions about DeAnna are more serious/formal and Jenni's are mostly funny/informal which means nothing.

Thanks for letting me cry here all afternoon.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am at the hair salon having hi-lights put in and the girls and I were talking and they hit some good points so I asked to use their computer and get on here. The nail tech said she thinks the BIG, HUGE difference in the F1 show is emotion. Jenni is usually perky and smiley and happy and the week of the hometown date she got a bit choked up and now in the previews we see her just about sobbing. DeAnna is still that very non-emotional I can see myself doing this forever. Last week Brad questioned DeAnna again if she really meant that but he never asks Jenni right out, as though he does know.

Also, the colorist said she finds something interesting. In the FD with Jenni when they were laying on the bed and she thanked Brad for being man she dreams about....now in her bio on one of the things her new goal or something is to marry the man of her dreams.

Just thoughts from some non Forters and non sleuthers. Can't wait for my gang to see this and laugh that even at the hair salon I get going about the Bachelor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2657929;

I know a good relationship takes compromise. I'm willing to compromise

Okay, so his lips don't move. So I don't know what your trying to say!!
    I'm just pointing out that he did not say that. It could have been spliced and diced and edited in there; or it was a VO in reference to any of the final four women; but he didn't say that to Jenni's face.

Originally Posted by dreamitup

I know a good relationship takes compromise. I'm willing to compromise

Okay, so his lips don't move. So I don't know what your trying to say!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2658691;
    I'm just pointing out that he did not say that. It could have been spliced and diced and edited in there; or it was a VO in reference to any of the final four women; but he didn't say that to Jenni's face.
    He also made it a point in a radio interview to bring up the fact that he didn't have any problems with a long distance relationship and that in fact he was pretty good at it !

So we're all swinging in the wind that they are discussing in the SC Analysis thread !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2658690;
    I am at the hair salon having hi-lights put in and the girls and I were talking and they hit some good points so I asked to use their computer and get on here. The nail tech said she thinks the BIG, HUGE difference in the F1 show is emotion. Jenni is usually perky and smiley and happy and the week of the hometown date she got a bit choked up and now in the previews we see her just about sobbing. DeAnna is still that very non-emotional I can see myself doing this forever. Last week Brad questioned DeAnna again if she really meant that but he never asks Jenni right out, as though he does know.

Also, the colorist said she finds something interesting. In the FD with Jenni when they were laying on the bed and she thanked Brad for being man she dreams about....now in her bio on one of the things her new goal or something is to marry the man of her dreams.

Just thoughts from some non Forters and non sleuthers. Can't wait for my gang to see this and laugh that even at the hair salon I get going about the Bachelor
    I sure hope that the general public just loves Jenni. Then Fleiss is doing a good job of delivering the shocker at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2658690;

Yeah, but how can Brad question Jenni's feelings when she won't verbalize them to him?

I don't see anything wrong w/Brad questioning DeAnna on her feelings. Andy did the same thing w/Tessa when she revealed her feelings for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2658660;
    I think they are trying to string this out and keep us guessing as long as possible ...to keep ratings up since the writers strike...this is why I think we are having a WTA and an AFR shows...and I wouldn't be surprised at all at the AFR if they don't show some scenes or make a ploy for the new bachelor or bachelorette and I wouldnt' be at all suprised if they haven't already started shooting it...don't know this for sure..but last time we had a writers strike...we got one season of the bachelor heaped upon the next and several seasons of the bachelorette....
    We can only hope this is the case. ( at least I do.) If the writers strike brings us more "Bachelor " shows then I'm gald they went on strike.