Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2665060;
    I wasn't! From the first time I heard it, I thought it was a general statement and never bought into it.

I never bought into either, but I still felt that Bettina would make it to F2 with Deanna - I'm happy Jenni stayed and Bettina left, leaves the finale completely up in the air!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2664999;
    IMO no way is his heart with Bettina. I think he is glad he dodged a bullet with her. Her true colors came out last night. I don't see DeAnna as a bullie at all, she was probably simply outraged at what was going on in the house and wasen't going to take anyone's S--t . Good for her , it shows very well what Brad loves about her , she is nobody's fool and will not put up with crap. Gotta give the girl credit.
    I think Bettina doesn't understand the correlation between actions and words, something I've seen before and think of as getting lost in words. Odd that sometimes people who have this problem are attracted to communication disciplines, like Bettina was to a degree in communications. I think she may have heard her family say Brad was judgmental of them, but didn't really understand that it was her family that was judgmental of him and that their actions triggered a completely natural defensive response in Brad.

I don't think Bettina's comment about the next bachelor being well educated was a joke. She had about a month to think about her family's reaction to Brad and his to her family and, from someone who was at the WTA, her questioning of Brad about his reason for giving her a rose was protracted and direct (read uncomfortable, uncomprehending). She ended the discussion by saying forget about it (I'm paraphrasing) and I really don't think she changed her mind during the four hours it took to tape the WTA to make a joke of it at the end. I think Bettina said she was joking as a means to not take responsibility for opinions she was called on, such as her opinion of her gondola date.

And, Bachelorfan, I agree with your assessment of DeAnna and the fact that she wasn't taking any s__t from the bullies in the house. I think Jenni and Sheena probably didn't either, but they just kept it to themselves, smiled and walked away. DeAnna verbalized her unwillingness to take s__t and Hillary and Jade projected their actions onto DeAnna, calling her a bully when they were the bulllies.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2664781;
    It was reported that Bettina answer to who would win was no one but producers stop the taping and talk to her and then she said Deanna. now wouldn't it be ironic if at the end he chose no one as Bettina alluded to

I was there and that is not accurate. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2665070;
    I think Bettina doesn't understand the correlation between actions and words, something I've seen before and think of as getting lost in words. Odd that sometimes people who have this problem are attracted to communication disciplines, like Bettina was to a degree in communications. I think she may have heard her family say Brad was judgmental of them, but didn't really understand that it was her family that was judgmental of him and that their actions triggered a completely natural defensive response in Brad.

I don't think Bettina's comment about the next bachelor being well educated was a joke. She had about a month to think about her family's reaction to Brad and his to her family and, from someone who was at the WTA, her questioning of Brad about his reason for giving her a rose was protracted and direct (read uncomfortable, uncomprehending). She ended the discussion by saying forget about it (I'm paraphrasing) and I really don't think she changed her mind during the four hours it took to tape the WTA to make a joke of it at the end. I think Bettina said she was joking as a means to not take responsibility for opinions she was called on, such as her opinion of her gondola date.

And, Bachelorfan, I agree with your assessment of DeAnna and the fact that she wasn't taking any s__t from the bullies in the house. I think Jenni and Sheena probably didn't either, but they just kept it to themselves, smiled and walked away. DeAnna verbalized her unwillingness to take s__t and Hillary and Jade projected their actions onto DeAnna, calling her a bully when they were the bulllies.
    Deanna & Mccarten were great buds in that house & were always together untill Mccarten left. Deanna was pretty close to being a bully because she & Mccarten both felt entitlement to know what was going on with the other women. The women did not want to participate with what there feelins were so that started the tactic we saw of Deanna & Mccarten.
    If you want to be fair eveyone that was at the WTA can be put back into the show & shown as making some pretty snide comments. That includes Sheena also.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2664908;
    I was surprised that after all the talk of Chad liking Deanna so much that he sat with Sheena and said all those wonderful things. Also that Deanna was shown in a few negative clips during the cattiness part of the show.

One funny thing....I think McCarten has the hots for Deanna. LOL
    Chad had to sit with Sheena, they were being interviewed. He has nothing against Sheena, she is a lovely girl, why wouldn't he say nice things to her? Deanna I might add, wasn't there so there was nothing to be said to her.

cup
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYyes;2665075;
    so what did actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYyes;2665075;
    See this is just what drives me insane with all this. What would be the point to lie about what took place at the WTA. It just doesn't make sense. It just keep changing the perspective of everything. It's nuts!! So now you say it didn't take place so can you share willingly what did take place with no slant in either or favour?? It would be appreciated.

FORT Regular

I am a lurker, but I have to say one thing. When Chris asked Brad last nite about if he had changed his mind after hearing Hillary say what she would do to him and Brad said something like could he give her one of the roses off the table? Now, call me crazy, but if my boyfriend/husband said something like that I would be extremely mad. I know he was just joking, but if you are in a new relationship, comments like that are not usually well taken, especially if they are made about and "ex" (I use the term lightly) girlfriend.

So, I really think that in the end Brad chooses neither one. I have watched all the bachelors except the first and I can usually tell who is F1 by now, and this time I just have a feeling that it just did not work out.

I can't seem to find it on this board but someone carried something Cape put together onto the jokers board and it showed the F2 and F1 girls from Lorenzo's season, through now and thier facial expressions. The bottom line of it is that the F2's all seem to be the most happy when arriving at the FRC and the F1's, while seeming happy, all seem nervous and/or apprehensive.

I would like to add to that "chart-o-FRC facial expressions" that Kelly Jo was very happy up until the point that Bob told her she was not his chosen. Mary also seemed apprehensive when arriving at Byron's FRC.

The exception, it would seem, would be Bevin. We know now that she knew she was too early and would therefore be F2, but we didn't know this at the time the show aired. She seemed upset and nervous on the way to the FRC, but lightened up, so to speak, when she saw Andy.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by hollei;2665089;
    I am a lurker, but I have to say one thing. When Chris asked Brad last nite about if he had changed his mind after hearing Hillary say what she would do to him and Brad said something like could he give her one of the roses off the table? Now, call me crazy, but if my boyfriend/husband said something like that I would be extremely mad. I know he was just joking, but if you are in a new relationship, comments like that are not usually well taken, especially if they are made about and "ex" (I use the term lightly) girlfriend.

So, I really think that in the end Brad chooses neither one. I have watched all the bachelors except the first and I can usually tell who is F1 by now, and this time I just have a feeling that it just did not work out.
    Maybe that is his last minute decision that changes everything, choose no one! I wondered the same when Chris asked if Brad was happy and all he said was he had no regrets. He did not say he was happy or in love or anything to imply he had even proposed.