Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by dtm300;2665038;
    Then why does she have a ring on her Left Hand (unless the pic is switched, then the pinky ring would/should show) yet she never wore a ring on her left hand during the show? Just a ring on her right pinky. Also above the ring, it appears to be edited (not a Photoshop expert) so as not to show a stone. Or maybe it was turned around so the stone was in her palm.

Not sure who will win (Deanna is more my type), just saw this when your post pointed to the Bio of Jenni.
    Jenni would not have the ring to wear in the Suns photo. ABC hangs on to that ring until the show airs. Remember part of the ATFR is always a return of the ring.

I went and got this from another thread because I liked it so much. Cool, you are COOL! and TALENTED!

Ok, It's down to Monday Night "BACHELOR WATCHING NIGHT" and time for us to repeat the FORT integrity pledge...

Hands over your heart....

"I Pledge allegiance to the FORT
    of the Internet Sleuthers of the Bachelor
    And to the romantic integrity for which it stands
    One community under the moderators, undeterred by Fleiss,
    With the freedom for each to choose his or her own favorite.

I Promise that I will not badmouth any of the moderators
    or any of the final three
    or Bachelor Brad
    or my fellow posters on the Fort
    should my own F1- Favorite One be disqualified tonight.

I Promise to suck it up,
    Graciously concede defeat and
    Remind myself that this reality is not really real.
    May the best person for Brad win."

And we all lived happily ever after.

group hug

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;2665017;
    True, but we are not seeing alot of "real" tears coming out of her eyes during their LC date. We are trying to see Jenni's true emotions but aside from polished, practiced smiles and her infamous giggle, the only passion I've seen her show is for DANCING. Please don't shoot me I don't think Jenni's a bad person, just not the right one for Brad. If she could curb the infernal giggle she'd be a great Bachelorette. (As long as they don't expect her to really cry.) If the finale shows real tears, I will apologize to Jenni and her fans. Prepare the humble pies.
    Not shooting you-- we're all entitled to our opinions, which is what makes this board so great!

My only thing, though, is how do we measure a person's sincerity based on the amount of tears they might/might not shed.

I get teary-eyed when I think of my children. Doesn't have to be anything at all; a kiss they gave me or something really sweet that they've said/done. If I tear up more when my daughter says something versus when my son does something, does that mean I must love her more than I love him? Absolutely not!

I just don't see why Jenni showing emotion could be questioned...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2665046;
    Jenni would not have the ring to wear in the Suns photo. ABC hangs on to that ring until the show airs. Remember part of the ATFR is always a return of the ring.
    Agree as that has been the case in previous shows

Just strange you would see her wearing a ring on her left hand in the photo.

Darn that Fleiss. He is the master of creating doubts. My soap operas are so easy to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2665044;
    There are a lot of rumors and misquoting going around.

He did say he wanted to shout the outcome from the rooftops in an earlier interview and not with Chris. He never said his chosen was moving to Austin.

The wording of Brad's answer to Chris has been repeated many times in all these threads.
    It was an ambiguous answer that could be taken either way.

In Bobby Bones first interview he was asked if not choosing anyone was an option and Brad said yes. Bobby took off on that a bit and Brad said, I didn't say that I did not choose. Well he didnt say he did either.

Spinning everything we have gathered in every way possible there is absolutely no way to know. Fleiss has done an excellent job this season.
    I think that's something everyone here can agree on!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2665028;
    I don't think there was one person (on this board) who wasn't shocked that he kept Jenni and let Bettina go at F3, based solely on the blonde/brunette comment.
    I wasn't! From the first time I heard it, I thought it was a general statement and never bought into it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2665031;
    but he also said to Jenni " He might have a problem with the long distance relationship and his feelings fading for her. He puts his emphisis on " Physical" and , that to me, is not words for F1.
    No, you misunderstood his quote-- he said he was afraid of feelings fading FOR HER, not for him. I think if he'd meant feelings fading for him, she would've had a totally different reaction and different answer other than 'when you have a goal and something to look forward to...'

FORT Newbie

i find it shocking that people think jenni was "faking" in the previews when she was crying and telling brad how she felt. I see sooo much more emotion between her and brad than deanna and brad. Coversations betweed deanna and brad seem so rehersed. I think its refreshing to see two people enjoy each other so much like brad and jenni do. They cant hide how happy they are!

I think when Chris said "the ending no one saw coming", he was referring to Jenni receiving the final rose. I have a feeling she is going to win and if she does I will be the first to admint - I didn't see it coming.