Page 10 of 653 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fan

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2658479;
    I believe Jason is the person that posts the pictures and he doesn't know. They just caption them funny....like the one of Sheena that says it would suck if you slipped or something like that. They're not making fun of anyone nor pointing to anyone they are just having fun with it. There's one that says Jenni Womack???, it's just a fun time for them all.
    Just saw there's also one of Jenni that says walk of happiness, so there's really nothing pointing to either girl.

On Joker's there's pictures from the WTA taping that are funny. Bettina is even laughing.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So I'm rewatching the FD episode and listening to Brad talk about Jenni and how real his feelings are and that he has to ask her point blank how she's feeling and I got wicked (yes, I'm from Mass-lol!) deja vu -- it was like hearing Andy all over again, saying he had to ask Tessa point blank what she was feeling...

Hmmmm...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I really think that by now, anyone really close to Brad who is watching the show (i.e. his brothers, mother, friends), probably has a pretty good idea about who the F1 is. When you know a person on a deep emotional level...say, a twin brother for instance... just by watching their body language and behavior, it should be pretty obvious. My guess is that Brad has been very true to his contract of silence, but that Chad has already figured it out and is taking the opportunity to have some fun with his brother. As for the photos leaning one way or the other, I think that compared to what abc has been doing to blind us with Jenni pictures on the site, that the chuggin' monkey has been pretty even in coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2658479;
    I believe Jason is the person that posts the pictures and he doesn't know. They just caption them funny....like the one of Sheena that says it would suck if you slipped or something like that. They're not making fun of anyone nor pointing to anyone they are just having fun with it. There's one that says Jenni Womack???, it's just a fun time for them all.
    Okay. I just thought that this sequence and these captions at this time might mean that someone there has a strong feeling that it is DeAnna and captioned and sequenced accordingly.

Interestingly, the FORT'ers here who met Brad have said they think it's DeAnna ... but of course, this is just from watching the show and not because of any revelations during their visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2658505;
    Just saw there's also one of Jenni that says walk of happiness, so there's really nothing pointing to either girl.
    Right ... but Jenni's caption is a question and asks ... "Is this her walk of happiness ???? " ... DeAnna's says "Lovely DeAnna's walk to Brad" No questions !
    Last edited by echo226; 11-09-2007 at 05:09 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TrevsLiv;2658515;
    On Joker's there's pictures from the WTA taping that are funny. Bettina is even laughing.
    I saw the pictures too!! It looks like all the girls are having so much fun!! I think the person that posted them said she got them from Michelle and that Michelle said that some shocking things happen at the WTA! Can't wait to see it!

cup
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by thelmopolis;2658517;
    I really think that by now, anyone really close to Brad who is watching the show (i.e. his brothers, mother, friends), probably has a pretty good idea about who the F1 is. When you know a person on a deep emotional level...say, a twin brother for instance... just by watching their body language and behavior, it should be pretty obvious. My guess is that Brad has been very true to his contract of silence, but that Chad has already figured it out and is taking the opportunity to have some fun with his brother. As for the photos leaning one way or the other, I think that compared to what abc has been doing to blind us with Jenni pictures on the site, that the chuggin' monkey has been pretty even in coverage.
    I think its possible chad could be having fun with brad, but it could go either way. It could be that Chad thinks/knows it DeAnna or he knows its Jenni. Whichever girl wins, his actions can be contstrued as "poking fun."

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmiles;2658040;
    This is a great run down of what we have been allowed to see this season. If Jenni is F1 then we know for sure that most of their conversations lay on some editing room floor...if DeAnna is F1 then we have been given a glance at their relationship starting and growing...I think the answer is in what Brad is saying, just like he told Hillary he just wanted to be friends, but she didn't get it. Are we being "hit on the head" with something so obivious or did we not get to see the relationship grow at all???? Good job by Fleiss I would say.
    I will admit I am a DeAnna fan, I like Jenni, just not for Brad. I will feel bad for DeAnna if she is not F1 for I believe her feelings are true and they didn't hide this fact and I think she would feel somewhat embarassed to have this all shown and then she isn't with the man she loves, ouch

He is not saying anything very committal tho to Deanna's face. Same with Jenni also - quite different from what he says to Bettina. Might be a mute point now but he is supposed to be so honest, loyal, genuine etc .....

Quote Originally Posted by thelmopolis;2658517;

Thus far the coverage has been even BUT...

Here are the captions and photo descriptions in sequence order:
    • Is it the walk of happiness???? – ( Pic of Jenni's FRC entrance)
    • Last Chance Date Hug – ( Pic of Jenni's "last chance" hug )
    • The ladies get to meet MOM! – ( Pic of DeAnna hugging Brad's Mom )
    • Jenni and Chad hugging - ( Pic of Jenni hugging Chad )
    • Beautiful DeAnna – ( Pic of DeAnna at FD dinner w/ hair up)
    • No Caption ( Pic of DeAnna at F2 "toast")
    • No Caption ( Pic of Brad smiling on FD after DeAnna declares herself)
    • Brad must follow his heart – ( Pic of Brad waiting at FRC
    • Lovely DeAnna's walk to Brad – ( Pic of DeAnna's FRC entrance
    )

The last facial shot of Jenni is the FRC entrance with the question and the ALL the rest, I think, are selling DeAnna. This is just my opinion and not the way I want it to be but it is what it is. There is a picture of the F3 ... but not the F2 ... just DeAnna.

DeAnna at Dinner/DeAnna's F2 pic ..... and DeAnna's FRC entrance "frame" the uncaptioned photo of Brad smiling after DeAnna's declaration, and Brad waiting with the caption that he must follow his heart.

I hope that's clear, but it's almost as if the sequence and captioning there Brings Jenni in and then discards her for DeAnna worship.

DeAnna's FRC entrance photo is the "featured" photo there as it is the first one you see when you look at the photo gallery page.

Again, this is just my sad perspective.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Now that I think about it, TPTB sure were harping on 'Who's here for the right reasons' and then dropped it. It's like they were promoting it but never revealed who was actually there for the right/wrong reasons. Everyone was picking on Bettina but I just think she did the ole insert foot into mouth bit. I don't think she was necessarily there for the wrong reasons, she just wasn't Brad's choice. So I'm wondering what that whole theme was about and why didn't TPTB follow through with an affirmative answer?
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard