View Poll Results: Poll: Who will Brad choose?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • DeAnna. Brad likes her no-nonsense 'tell it like it is' personality and wouldn't mind becoming one with her Southern peaches.

208 55.91%
  • Jenni.This career dancer spunky b'ette knows what Brad likes...a little bump & grind mixed with an abundance of squealing.

109 29.30%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose DeAnna (may they both rot in vat of moldy peaches).

5 1.34%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose Jenni (I hope those giggles haunt him for the rest of his life).

12 3.23%
  • It ain’t happenin’ this season. No proposal. No engagement. Nada. 'Friends with Benefits ending all the way.

38 10.22%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

I have been for Jenni since I first saw the connection she and Brad had from the start.....after seeing that same connection with Andy and Bevin last season, I just knew that Jenni would not be the chosen one. I am happy to say that I am now more confident with my gut instinct this time around....I honestly believe Jenni is the one for Brad but if it happens that I am wrong once again, I wish him and Deanna well.....

I think it's DeAnna, but will be happy with either girl!

I was hoping for D, but I think he will end up with J. I have a feeling this season they showed it as it is. Jenni is the one he is always kissing. I think she got him from the 1st day.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

brad's choice of the woman he loves is DEANNA.
    thanks
    karey

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2666876;
    I thought the poll would be closer. I think things are starting to lean toward Jenni, but people cannot revote or change their vote.
    The new poll is much closer.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Newbie

Jenni is the One although a lot of people may think Deanna is better suited for him at this time, Brad goes with his heart and chooses Jenni ..it always struck me funny that Brad always said "I followed my heart" , almost sounds he is defending/justifiying his decision by choosing Jenni IMO

Quote Originally Posted by LuvSerendipity;2676638;
    Jenni is the One although a lot of people may think Deanna is better suited for him at this time, Brad goes with his heart and chooses Jenni ..it always struck me funny that Brad always said "I followed my heart" , almost sounds he is defending/justifiying his decision by choosing Jenni IMO
    I agree! I am one of those people who (from my perspective) think DeAnna is better suited, but that he will go with his heart and choose Jenni. I thought at first, that the distance relationship would eat a way at him, but he is a remarkable guy and I can see him making that work.

I am happy for a romantic ending, however it turns out!!!

FORT Newbie

Deanne all the way. Jenni is to child like,smiling all the time and laughting all the time Reminds me of a 20 year old having a crush on a boy

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2660731;
    I am concerned about the solidarity of the comments he made about Deanna (soulmate) and the positiveness of her hometown date. It was essentially perfect. Lots of family warm and fuzzies. Upper middle class money, yet nice folks.

Poor Jenni. . . a "hometown" date at a salon. With a bar owner and you serve screw top wine. Like Reunite? But her folks were humble and sweet and were trying to do the best by her. But maybe Brad could respect coming from his own hard times. . . just how much they were putting it out there for him in their best way.

. . I am picking Jenni.

D - that HTD was at her aunts home - not her dads - nice home yes - but not a true reflection of who/where she comes from at all - so not fair to judge it as upper middle class money

J - poor Jennie??? she explained the reason for the where - not a thing wrong with that at all - better suited for the number of people involved. The families did not know anything about Brad - who/what/where he was - what they served had absolutely no bearing on that at all. Why judge them because they serve screw top wine?!?!? He is definitely Not that shallow
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Jenni, Jenni, Jenni. As Brad says, "she is different, in a very special way!"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast