View Poll Results: Poll: Who will Brad choose?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • DeAnna. Brad likes her no-nonsense 'tell it like it is' personality and wouldn't mind becoming one with her Southern peaches.

208 55.91%
  • Jenni.This career dancer spunky b'ette knows what Brad likes...a little bump & grind mixed with an abundance of squealing.

109 29.30%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose DeAnna (may they both rot in vat of moldy peaches).

5 1.34%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose Jenni (I hope those giggles haunt him for the rest of his life).

12 3.23%
  • It ain’t happenin’ this season. No proposal. No engagement. Nada. 'Friends with Benefits ending all the way.

38 10.22%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Re: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;2653546;
    I so hope it is Jenni. Everytime I watch DeAnna I can't shake the feeling she is playing a game and knows exactly what to say and when to say it. If he choose her I think Brad will be surprised when she starts to show her true colours.
    I believe you hit the nail on the head. She is playing a game and has been since the beginning of the first episode. Talking about what other girls will do to get their man. She said she was going to talk Greek to him. You could see the extreme flirting and the way she talked when she first met brad. UCK!!!

Goooooooooo Jenni *shakes pom poms*
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2655420;
    I just now saw Monday's episode. Last season I was sure it would be Tessa. This season I'm HOPING it's Jenni. It sure seems like it to me. I have a question for all of you experienced sleuthers: Has any F1 before been portrayed as negatively as DeAnna has? I'm sure she is lovely IRL, but the fact remains that the other girls at first didn't like her (McNasty or McSkanky) and she has been shown saying some mean things. Would Fleiss do this??? Can't wait till next week!
    After all that stuff he told Bettina and sent her packing some viewers were miffged. He has said plenty about DeAhna at HT and FD, "soulmate, husband and wife/BFGWeddng), (don't know what else he said at FD, didn't watch it). If he sent DeAhna packing will PTB show the Bach in such a bad light? Sure they would if it meant RATINGS, it's the bottom line for them and make get a greenlight for the next season.

He has had two "epiphany" moments with DeDe similiar to the epiphany moments of Andy for Tessa and Trista for Ryan. The first came in the hometown date when he said he felt like he and DeDe were married and home for a family reunion, and then on Monday he said she was his "soul mate" there is no deep feeling with Jenni that has been shown. Is it edited? Probably.

First I have to say that Brad isn't a good speaker. I think especially the soul-mate statement was just something that came to the top of his head. I haven't seen any dialogue between them yet. Only DeAnna professing her love.

I like Jenny because she was so honest with Brad. She told him early on that she had a committment to the Suns (contract). This was a deep discussion in two episodes.
    Last edited by dreamitup; 11-10-2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Not quoted

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2659741;
    He has had two "epiphany" moments with DeDe similiar to the epiphany moments of Andy for Tessa and Trista for Ryan. The first came in the hometown date when he said he felt like he and DeDe were married and home for a family reunion, and then on Monday he said she was his "soul mate" there is no deep feeling with Jenni that has been shown. Is it edited? Probably.

First I have to say that Brad isn't a good speaker. I think especially the soul-mate statement was just something that came to the top of his head. I haven't seen any dialogue between them yet. Only DeAnna professing her love.

I like Jenny because she was so honest with Brad. She told him early on that she had a committment to the Suns (contract). This was a deep discussion in two episodes.

Yeah, but was Jenni really being honest w/Brad? Sure she was on the Sun's team last year, but didn't she "technically" find out that she made the Sun's team while her and Brad were on her HTD? Before she accepted their offer to dance w/them another year she really wasn't under contract, or was she?

I could see if she had told Brad that "in the event" that she makes the Sun's team again, she would want to finish w/that obligation because she had already started the process when she had tried out. But at the circus date she said that she had to honor a contract which hadn't even been made at that point in time.

I don't know, maybe I am just splitting hairs here, lol!

I love Jenni but I just can't see a long distance relationship there. I do not think her family was as warmly inviting as DeAnna's was to Brad.

I think the relationship with Brad and DeAnna is really growing solid and I do see them together as a couple. (Not sure for how long), but I believe that DeAnna is his FR choice.

A Bettina fan.... I believe Brad will choose Deanna, but I personally would love for him to choose Jenni.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2659490;
    I believe you hit the nail on the head. She is playing a game and has been since the beginning of the first episode. Talking about what other girls will do to get their man. She said she was going to talk Greek to him. You could see the extreme flirting and the way she talked when she first met brad. UCK!!!

Goooooooooo Jenni *shakes pom poms*
    I think Jenni is as aware of the game as anyone else. When the girls confront her about her and Brad's first kiss, then Deanna asks if she wanted her to come back (from the 2-on-1), Jenni offers up that she felt that Brad would have a stronger connection with Deanna, so of course she didn't want Deanna to come back. I believe she is mildly obsessed with winning what she sees as a great guy, that some of her actions come across as she is deeply in love with him. Really I'm starting to wonder how much of it is real (the crying, "I love you" on their final date) or just a reaction to the thought of Brad choosing Deanna.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Jen.

I haven't watched this year. Far too busy. But awhile back I posted a spoiler I heard on the radio where some girl was in Cabo during the shooting and she said he chose the dancer. I'm thinking, now, that that must be this one. So, Jen it is. For sure.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH;2660670;
    Jen.

I haven't watched this year. Far too busy. But awhile back I posted a spoiler I heard on the radio where some girl was in Cabo during the shooting and she said he chose the dancer. I'm thinking, now, that that must be this one. So, Jen it is. For sure.
    Last year someone in Hawaii said that Andy chose a girl named "Beviny"... so I guess if someone in Cabo said that Brad chose the dancer (Jenni), that means he chose DeAnna
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

DeeDee has Brad's heart :-)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast