View Poll Results: Poll: Who will Brad choose?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • DeAnna. Brad likes her no-nonsense 'tell it like it is' personality and wouldn't mind becoming one with her Southern peaches.

208 55.91%
  • Jenni.This career dancer spunky b'ette knows what Brad likes...a little bump & grind mixed with an abundance of squealing.

109 29.30%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose DeAnna (may they both rot in vat of moldy peaches).

5 1.34%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose Jenni (I hope those giggles haunt him for the rest of his life).

12 3.23%
  • It ain’t happenin’ this season. No proposal. No engagement. Nada. 'Friends with Benefits ending all the way.

38 10.22%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

Was an avid Bettina fan ~ rooting for Jenni

Definitelly DeAnna.

I think she's very real and Jenni is the one who comes across as always "on", as if acting for the show. I think she's a nice girl but when you always "act nice" its hard to know who and what you really are underneath the act. I think this is because Jenni is accustomed to being under scrutiny. DeAnna on the other hand IMO is truly being herself and I like the bit of edginess - shows she's got some spunk and something going on in that pretty head of hers.

I think they are both ok, so in the end I really don't care which one he picks, but I'm seeing some real emotion between DD and Brad, not so much with Jenni. I think in real life, if Brad had met either one, he would have been happy to date them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;2653546;
    I so hope it is Jenni. Everytime I watch DeAnna I can't shake the feeling she is playing a game and knows exactly what to say and when to say it. If he choose her I think Brad will be surprised when she starts to show her true colours.
    I agree! Jenni for F1, pleaseee!!!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 11-07-2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: font
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

I've always felt the F2 would be DeAnna and Jenni, and after Monday night's show I'm going with DeAnna. Fleiss aired so little of their time together it makes me think there might have been a lot of *ahem* 'connecting' going on between the two and Fleiss doesn't want to tip his hand.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2653827;
    I think they are both ok, so in the end I really don't care which one he picks, but I'm seeing some real emotion between DD and Brad, not so much with Jenni. I think in real life, if Brad had met either one, he would have been happy to date them.
    I feel the same way Krispy. Although I voted Deanna in this poll and have liked her from Day One and I think she is on the "correct" side of the alter in the screencaps despite what the shadows might indicate AND I think she is more ready to pursue a marriage-intended relationship, I would not necessarily be upset if Jenni is Brad's final choice. Jenni has grown on me, and I think Brad would have a fair shot of making a relationship work with either woman. I also think both women are pretty emotionally healthy enough and strong enough to survive the inevitable let-down one of them is going to get.

Are we allowed to change our minds? After rethinking and overanalyzing some more, I've decided that I think DeAnna will win. At this moment...

Officially waffling.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

I just now saw Monday's episode. Last season I was sure it would be Tessa. This season I'm HOPING it's Jenni. It sure seems like it to me. I have a question for all of you experienced sleuthers: Has any F1 before been portrayed as negatively as DeAnna has? I'm sure she is lovely IRL, but the fact remains that the other girls at first didn't like her (McNasty or McSkanky) and she has been shown saying some mean things. Would Fleiss do this??? Can't wait till next week!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I never really got into the show this season, or had much time to come to the FORT, but the little I did see early on - I liked Jenni - she seemed really nice. I thought the edit for Deanna was too rough. I voted for Jenni. I just hope it works out for the final couple - I'm tired of them breaking up, so I hope they can fade into the sunset and have a life together.

FORT Regular

Beachmom - Remember that DeAnna was also shown listening to and comforting Jenni when she found out that Hillary and Jade had been looking through her things, and found her portfolio. DeAnna learned at that point that Hillary and Jade were not to be trusted - who can blame her for then not being buddy-buddy with them? They may not have known that she knew what they were capable of, and DeAnna is not one to act like a friend if she doesn't like someone.

I also would like to point out that DeAnna was shown at the swimming pool group date being very fun and playful with the other girls from the house - doing group round-offs into the pool, carrying someone on her shoulders in the pool, sliding on the slip and slide - AND she was one of the skinny-dippers (hee!). So I call shenanigans (aka Fleiss and dice) on "the girls in the house didn't like her." I think Hillary and Jade didn't like her, and Fleiss played this up to be more extreme than it really was.

To answer your question, I haven't watched every season, but Jen was shown to say unkind things about Kirsten on the Andrew Firestone season. But this season is one of the weirdest ones ever. All of the F3 were shown to say or do less than kind things to other girls in the house this season. Even Jenni was seen to be saying that Bettina was there for the wrong reasons, and was seen confronting Bettina about what she'd said about her date with Brad. Very weird season, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;2653546;
    I so hope it is Jenni. Everytime I watch DeAnna I can't shake the feeling she is playing a game and knows exactly what to say and when to say it. If he choose her I think Brad will be surprised when she starts to show her true colours.

I agree with this so much. This is exactly how I feel. I didn't vote because I didn't find a don't care option I guess the closest option would be no connection. I was a Bettina fan. I think DeAnna is going to win unfortunately. But hope its Jenni if I have to pick someone.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast