View Poll Results: Poll: Who will Brad choose?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • DeAnna. Brad likes her no-nonsense 'tell it like it is' personality and wouldn't mind becoming one with her Southern peaches.

208 55.91%
  • Jenni.This career dancer spunky b'ette knows what Brad likes...a little bump & grind mixed with an abundance of squealing.

109 29.30%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose DeAnna (may they both rot in vat of moldy peaches).

5 1.34%
  • I'm a devoted Bettina fan, but since she's toast, I think he'll choose Jenni (I hope those giggles haunt him for the rest of his life).

12 3.23%
  • It ain’t happenin’ this season. No proposal. No engagement. Nada. 'Friends with Benefits ending all the way.

38 10.22%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Poll: Who will Brad choose? **Possible Spoilers**

DeAnna!!!!!!!!! I think Brad's feelings for DeAnna are just peaking at these last episodes, and it is true love.

FORT Fan

I thought Jenni would win, but after seeing Brad's interview and how how blushes everytime Deanna name is mentioned, I" now think it is Deana

FORT Regular

I think it'll be Jenni. They seem very comfortable together besides being very attracted to each other. I think Brad was smitten with Jenni from the first and he hasn't been shy about showing it. I also think that when she shares her journal with him, he'll see her more serious side as well, and know that she feels the same about him as he does about her (kinda like Andy & the Tessa-collage).

I so hope it is Jenni. Everytime I watch DeAnna I can't shake the feeling she is playing a game and knows exactly what to say and when to say it. If he choose her I think Brad will be surprised when she starts to show her true colours.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 11-07-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: font

The "can't believe" ending will be that he tells Jenni she is the girl he fell in love with and that he wants to take her up on her suggestion "jump in" at the end of her Suns contract.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2651339;
    We’re down to the wire, so who’s it going to be? DeAnna or Jenni?
    I have to go with Jenni!

I think it's going to be DeAnna. Jenni seems very nice, but I just think she's in a different place than Brad. He's ready to settle down, and she's trying to get her career going. I just don't think they have the same goals right now. DeAnna seems much more in line with where Brad is headed.

Deanna.

I went with giggly Jenni but just because there was no option for Brad to run away with the hunky cameraman.

It's true love with Jenni and it will last for two weeks tops forever!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Jenni is nice but there isn't much substance to them or their conversation, like jumping in a shallow pool. There is a way deeper connection with DeAnna. He has had two "epiphany" moments with DeDe similiar to the epiphany moments of Andy for Tessa and Trista for Ryan. The first came in the hometown date when he said he felt like he and DeDe were married and home for a family reunion, and then on Monday he said she was his "soul mate" there is no deep feeling with Jenni that has been shown. Is it edited? Probably. But Fleiss only shows these moments of deeper connection with the f1. From the very first conversation between him and D they have conversed about growing up in single-parent situations him with marriage, her with death of her mother, they had discussed both having to strike out on own to make a living at young ages. They discussed past relationships and what they taught them. None of these conversations were shown with Jenni.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast