Page 1 of 55 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Last season my favorite thread was the Body Language thread. Since we are going into the Fantasy Dates, I thought it would be fun to post what we see as Body Languae clues.

I read some posters talking about body language for the F3 and I thouhgt it would be intresting to see what each of us think in terms of body language.

So if you love to watch body language and the non verbal communication post away.

FORT Newbie

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

I don't know if this is important, but we know that Brad kissed DeAnna's hand before the rose cermony in episode 5 and then in the car in episode 6 on the way to meet her family. I also noticed when Jeni greeted him infront of the theatre she kept kissing his hands but the never showed him kissing hers. I haven't noticed him kissing Bettina's hands either. Maybe someone else has.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelring;2643887;
    I don't know if this is important, but we know that Brad kissed DeAnna's hand before the rose cermony in episode 5 and then in the car in episode 6 on the way to meet her family. I also noticed when Jeni greeted him infront of the theatre she kept kissing his hands but the never showed him kissing hers. I haven't noticed him kissing Bettina's hands either. Maybe someone else has.
    I noticed that too. Jenni seems to always be kissing his hands, and he is always kissing DeAnna's hands. I find kissing someones hands to be a very intimate gesture. Has he kissed anyone else's hands other than DeAnna's?

I believe that we will see Brad change how he treats the women...His body language will change this week...I see him being more intense with DD.. And it appears with Jenni it is cooling...And Bettina...I think he may get caught up in the moment in the hot tub?...

CAPE HELP!!!

Early on there was a body language post from someone who has deaf I believe. They broke down the entire first episode by body language...do you know where that is????
    would be interesting to revist right about now!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2643924;
    CAPE HELP!!!

Early on there was a body language post from someone who has deaf I believe. They broke down the entire first episode by body language...do you know where that is????

There are 3 of them and they post in the Bettina thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2643924;
    CAPE HELP!!!

that was Lynn7 -

she posted this the next day - her call then Bettina/DeAnna...

I don't know how to sleuth from screencaps but I do read lips, body language and facial expressions (I'm legally deaf but not 100%).

This is my analysis of tonight based on Brad's facial tendancies (he is way too easy to read):
    He liked/thought they were okay:
    Sheena 23
    Mallory 24
    Michelle 30
    Jenni 27
    Hillary 27
    Jade 24
    Sarah 23

He was physically attracted (only physical) to:
    Solisa 25

He was definitely attracted to/blown away in all ways to:
    DeAnna 25
    McCarten 26
    Bettina 27

Brad indicated more of a response to brunettes as opposed to blondes but he did respond to blondes; just not as much.

He was uncomfortable when Mallory asked him to take off his pants and come into the pool but he did want to go into the pool with her. I'm thinking if he was one on one he would have but he wasn't about to do it in front of all of the women.

Brad completely softened when he asked DeAnna if she wanted to accept the rose. There was definitely an immediate bond on his part with her.

In the post show clips there was an incredible kiss between Brad and Bettina. The kind of kiss that is an "I'm in love with you" kiss as opposed to an "I'm kissing you because it seems okay to do it kiss."

When he was talking to DeAnna her body language was signalling that, with her body faced to him, she was in to him but with her legs crossed she is saying that she is a little guarded. Bettina was playing with her hair while talking to Brad which is an indication that she likes him, is attracted to him, and wants to know him more. She, also, pointed her legs toward him, crossed indicating caution, but the fact that they were pointed toward his body means that she is really interested in him sexually.

I'm saying it comes down to Bettina and DeAnna.

Brad comes across as a genuinely caring and good person, a gentleman, someone who knows how to treat a woman/lady.

Okay, how many drinks do I have to partake of???

Check the thread out she gives more details about the interactions from each and every episode that she can remember, and so does the others too and it is quite fascinating, the thread is not a bad read.lol

Telling for me was the elbow nudge at the pool party and of course the head grad....usually the subtle things get me the most!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

I will never forget their first meeting and his reaction as soon as DeAnna got out of that limo. Maybe it was love at first sight.

Page 1 of 55 123456789101151 ... LastLast