Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Jenni has not sacrifaced anything in her relationship - geees - you make her sound like a stranger - one that we have NOT seen - but - we HAVE seen who and what she is - and description of her is wayyyyyyyy off base - also insulting BTW - but hey you are entitled I guess.

At least she does show emotion - more than I can say about another gal that we see uuummmmm sure makes one wonder...............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

I don't believe that Jenni is being clingy or desparate. She is vulnerable and expressing emotion that touches her deeply. It is vitally important to her to convey her feelings. And, we got to see less than a minute of what is an extremely important conversation where I'm sure there will be a whole lot more context.

We also got to see Brad so moved by her distress that he is enveloping her while she is still talking. He wants to ease her distress.

I also have to refer to the poster who pointed out his reactions to each of their declarations of love:

D - Do you really mean that?
    J - the best words you could say to me.

That says it all.

I don't see Jenni as living to make Brad happy. She is happy along with him. They both are clearly smitten with each other.
    Those tears aren't tears from one just striving to make someone happy, and I haven't seen her sacrifice one thing for him..not for him, or herself.

Quote Originally Posted by SmittenAKFan;2679060;
    I don't believe that Jenni is being clingy or desparate. She is vulnerable and expressing emotion that touches her deeply. It is vitally important to her to convey her feelings. And, we got to see less than a minute of what is an extremely important conversation where I'm sure there will be a whole lot more context.

We also got to see Brad so moved by her distress that he is enveloping her while she is still talking. He wants to ease her distress.

I also have to refer to the poster who pointed out his reactions to each of their declarations of love:

D - Do you really mean that?
    J - the best words you could say to me.

That says it all.
    Also, with the pressure cooker of this show and the fact that it is the LCD - I can imagine that had a little something to do w/how emotional Jenni became.

We also have seen virtually nothing of DeAnna's LCD - who knows maybe she gets emotional as well?

Anyhow, at least it is only about 3 hours till show time here!!

FORT Newbie

When taken in to consideration the factors involved (listed below)

1. This is done is a 6 week time frame....think about it!
    2. Surrounded by strangers (crew and everyone for that matter)
    3. On camera.....most people who entertain or work in the public eye are private about their personal life, especially when feelings are involved.....we all deal with things in different ways!
    4. Dealing with the other women & their emotions and actions...all focused on the same man!!!!!
    5. Producers wanting you to do certain things for effect...the more ....the better......another hard one!
    6. Last but not least ........He is not able to say I LOVE YOU and when you see the other connections with the other ladies ...come on now some amount of doubt will creep in no matter how strong and secure you may be.

We all react different, so tonight & tomorrow may true love reign supreme!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2654598;
    It sure did switch off quickly. Brad strikes me as the kind of person who, he either likes you or he doesn't. If he decides he doesn't like you it's complete shutdown of feelings. As an example, I'm quite sure that he has never gotten back together with one of his exes. I don't know for sure that this is the case but I say that to try to explain what I'm trying to say. It doesn't mean that he doesn't like to hurt people it's just that he comes across, when he decides he's no longer invested, like it's a very easy decision whereas other people might show/express more turmoil and conflict.
    My sister and I were talking about the above quote tonight, and we both remembered Lynn7 saying this. And we agreed that you, Lynn7, absolutely hit it on the head when you wrote this. You could see him do it at the FRC and you could see it at the ATFR. When he shuts down, he shuts down. The end, no changing.

So I went searching through your old posts because I think you deserve big credit!

Quote Originally Posted by Not Unusual;2684929;
    My sister and I were talking about the above quote tonight, and we both remembered Lynn7 saying this. And we agreed that you, Lynn7, absolutely hit it on the head when you wrote this. You could see him do it at the FRC and you could see it at the ATFR. When he shuts down, he shuts down. The end, no changing.

So I went searching through your old posts because I think you deserve big credit!
    I remember his mom saying on the HT dates that Brad sees everything in black and white - no grays.

FORT Newbie

I hate to say this because everyone seems to like jenni so much and wants to be the one brad picked but I am from px and have seen jenni as early as the last of oct with her ex.and las night she was on the local tv and say she is back with her ex and is very happy

FORT Fan

October would be two months after the final rose ceremony. That seems like a reasonable length of time for her to start dating someone else.

Lynn7

I wanted to take this time and say thank you for your well thought out posts. I did not often agree with you, since I saw the major connection with DeAnna and Bettina or Jenni like you did, yet I do feel I learnt from them. I like how you explained what you saw.

I do not have explanations, instead I draw from the body language where it would fit in relation to other settings and my gut feelings. When I posted things that were in my gut as how I saw it, you took the things I posted and gave a body language reasoning to them, or other connections. I always keep my mind open to learing new things. I have felt I learned some new things from you this season.

I dread the day, they start posing the people one shot after another.
    Last edited by MomLady; 11-21-2007 at 02:51 PM.