Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

[QUOTE=mpunfun;2678087;]We are ALL watching a heavily edited television show! That's what is so interesting about it....Do you know that in a criminal investigation, eye witness testimony is the LEAST RELIABLE. Hands down..... People see what they WANT to see. They read things into things..... One example: Some poster on this or another board quoted Brad as saying in his last talk with Bettina ----- "This will haunt me for the rest of my life."
    He said no such thing...... He said: THIS WILL HAUNT ME. Period. No "rest of my life." So, we read things into what he says and does or doesn't say or do according to our own interpretation.

Great post! Can't tell you how many times I read a post and said huh? then went back and watched the video to make sure my hearing and sight were still intact.

FORT Regular

MomLady,
    I agree that J's like a clingy girlfriend. When I listened to her I thought I heard "I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" screaming from her journal.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiehuck;2678937;
    MomLady,
    I agree that J's like a clingy girlfriend. When I listened to her I thought I heard "I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" screaming from her journal.

I am not sure if Jenni is a clingy girlfriend, she did sound desperate to me in the clip.

Why would you be crying when you tell someone you love them?

Is it fear they do not love you back? In my mind you love someone, you take the chance they do not love you. Maybe she was very moved by what she felt for Brad. She told the women much earlier that she would say yes, so would she have not felt this love for along time and have been dealing with it?

I have more of an issue when I read/hear things like oh she is crying/more emotional, she love the person more. Or the idea that the guy should pick the one that looks more emotional.

I think you pick the person you have the best gut feeling of love and emotions for. Not the one that is crying for you. It maybe the one crying for you or it may not be the one crying for you.

The other persons emotions should not be a determining factor of how you love them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maggiehuck;2678937;
    MomLady,
    I do not read Jennie as clingy, so to say, I read her as DESPERATE! Very desperate!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2678965;
    I am not sure if Jenni is a clingy girlfriend, she did sound desperate to me in the clip.

Is it fear they do not love you back? In my mind you love someone, you take the chance they do not love you. Maybe she was very moved by what she felt for Brad. She told the women much earlier that she would say yes, so would she have not felt this love for along time and have been dealing with it?

I have more of an issue when I read/hear things like oh she is crying/more emotional, she love the person more. Or the idea that the guy should pick the one that looks more emotional.

I think you pick the person you have the best gut feeling of love and emotions for. Not the one that is crying for you. It maybe the one crying for you or it may not be the one crying for you.

The other persons emotions should not be a determining factor of how you love them.
    Posted at the same time as you

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2678965;

Exactly, and I think a good relationship is one in which you have NO doubt and feel secure throughout. There would be no desperation and crying and clinging because even if you hadn't heard the words "I love you" that you would KNOW it through actions.

IMO, DeAnna is so calm when talking about her feelings because she DOES know it deep down in her gut. And Jenni is so emotional and desperate in her feelings because she DOESN'T know how Brad feels about her because he is questioning HER feelings - full circle, ya know?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by L.Lovely;2678967;
    I do not read Jennie as clingy, so to say, I read her as DESPERATE! Very desperate!
    To me it was the way in which she was making her declaration of love, which should be a happy thing but could be disconcerting in this circumstance (i.e. he's in love with the other woman) that came off as desperate. She didn't look happy; she lookd distressed and sounded as if she was begging which I hate to see a woman beg a man to love her. Also her statement about doing anything to make him happy. I know that it may just be a figure of speech but the whole thing just made me actually sad for her (because she sounded so desperate, like someone trying to hang on to a man, and like a much younger woman than 27) and uncomfortable. I can't imagine how Brad must have felt. I would think that even the most emotionally sensitive man would want to run away from a crying pleading woman in Jenni's state. Yikes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;2679010;
    To me it was the way in which she was making her declaration of love, which should be a happy thing but could be disconcerting in this circumstance (i.e. he's in love with the other woman) that came off as desperate. She didn't look happy; she lookd distressed and sounded as if she was begging which I hate to see a woman beg a man to love her. Also her statement about doing anything to make him happy. I know that it may just be a figure of speech but the whole thing just made me actually sad for her (because she sounded so desperate, like someone trying to hang on to a man, and like a much younger woman than 27) and uncomfortable. I can't imagine how Brad must have felt. I would think that even the most emotionally sensitive man would want to run away from a crying pleading woman in Jenni's state. Yikes.
    So very true and so accurate! One should NEVER look at telling one their deep love for them in a sign of desperation like Jennie did.

Makes me think she is that lost girl that never got the attention she needed growing up or one who has begged a man to stay in a relationship even though he was not in love with her anymore, RE: Ill do ANYTHING to make YOU happy. What about HER happiness? Does she not want to be happy in life and love, too?

A relationship is two sided, not one, in other words. Even though you become one, both should be happy.

Who's to say though that Jenni is not happy??? She appears very happy, to me..and is very verbal about it. I like that. No second-guessing with her. She's happy or she wouldn't be that affected by Brad.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2679039;
    Who's to say though that Jenni is not happy??? She appears very happy, to me..and is very verbal about it. I like that. No second-guessing with her. She's happy or she wouldn't be that affected by Brad.
    One is never happy that lives to make the other happy and sacrificing their happiness.