Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mpunfun;2678042;
    If a breakdown was grounds for choosing a wife, he would be married to Hillary by now.

Amen sister! You put it better than I could!

FORT Newbie

We are ALL watching a heavily edited television show! That's what is so interesting about it....Do you know that in a criminal investigation, eye witness testimony is the LEAST RELIABLE. Hands down..... People see what they WANT to see. They read things into things..... One example: Some poster on this or another board quoted Brad as saying in his last talk with Bettina ----- "This will haunt me for the rest of my life."
    He said no such thing...... He said: THIS WILL HAUNT ME. Period. No "rest of my life." So, we read things into what he says and does or doesn't say or do according to our own interpretation.

What I meant about Deanna getting Tessa edit is that at first, she was sort of in the background, although they showed a VERY interesting first talk between Deanna and Brad AND Tessa and Andy. The "connection" was established. Then, they keep her there, but not in the front runner's position, and gradually build the relationship. That's what I am talking about.....

Truthfully, I have no idea what is going to happen, but I wish I lived where it was 9:00 P.M. RIGHT NOW so this would be over and I can regain some semblance of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678011;
    Screencaps are so tough, but even though my rational mind says Jenni, the greeting on FD with Deanna speaks volumes. He doesn't look like a man who is having a goodbye date. He smiles with joy as he greets her.

The photos of him with Jenni on the FD are emotional. I lean toward those emotions being tied to the fact that he cares deeply about how hurt she will be.

Again, it's probably Jenni, but that Deanna FD makes me wonder if all this love story with Jenni is hiding the real F1.
    I never saw a love story with Jenni. sorry , just didn't. Great girl, fun tohang out with , yes, Love story ? definitly not.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2678280;
    I never saw a love story with Jenni. sorry , just didn't. Great girl, fun tohang out with , yes, Love story ? definitly not.
    I never saw the love story with Deanna. So I guess it depends which edited version of a Fleiss love story pulls you in more.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2678507;
    I never saw the love story with Deanna. So I guess it depends which edited version of a Fleiss love story pulls you in more.

So do you think you saw enough of a love story with Jenni for him to take her to F1 and to still carry her on for a further relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2678518;
    So do you think you saw enough of a love story with Jenni for him to take her to F1 and to still carry her on for a further relationship?
    To keep it short and simple. Yes.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2678549;
    To keep it short and simple. Yes.
    Thanks for your point of view.....

maybe I can leave here and get some work done today...

Much like an optical illusion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I guess it must be the same as last season, I never saw the love story of bevin and Andy. My edited version had Andy very much in love with Tessa.

I guess this season I must of gotten the edited version where Brad is beaming in love with DeAnna.

Quote Originally Posted by mpunfun;2678042;
    Wow, this is getting to be rough -- I have read the boards all weekend long and got sucked in by so many of the Jenni, Jenni Jenni comments, that I started doubting my own prediction.

What I see with Brad and Jenni is the Bevin connection. He really likes her, has a blast with her, thinks she is fun and happy and a joy to be around. He finds her attractive and likes to touch her a lot.

What I see with Deanna is the Tessa connection. I see a tenderness with Deanna that I do not see with Jenni. I see a vulnerability with Deanna I do not see with Jenni. I just see more. So much more.

People think that Brad would have to be a dog to let Jenni cry like that and NOT choose her, but that's part of the game..... If a breakdown was grounds for choosing a wife, he would be married to Hillary by now.

Like many others, the person Brad chooses is HIS person, not mine. But I am sticking with my choice since about the 4th episode. Deanna has the same edit and the same building romance that Tessa had. I think it's her.
    I agree on your points, I believe DeAnna is F1.

I totally agree with you.

I agree with the tenderness. I see that from Brad in relationship to DeAnna. Brad's voice changes to softer many times when speaking to DeAnna, at least we are shown that.

With Jenni, if anything I see a friendship relationship.

I can't understand the concept that the person that cries the most is most invested and is the one that loves you the most. Why would someone base their love on the other persons reactions.

It reminds me of clingy girlfriends that say if you leave me, I will do something harsh etc. Should a guy just keep dating her because she is crying telling him how much she loves him.

I would tell my son, run as fast as you can.

I understand emotions etc, but the idea that someone should base there feelings of a love connection because the other person cries more, I can not understand that.