Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2676713;
    Everyone "fits together" differently. That's what I am saying! I touch hubby's face but I've had boyfriends in the past I've loved but I didn't touch their face. We did other things that fit us better.
    I take it all back anyway. But that's because I revisited the screencaps only page and Brad touches everyone's face that he is kissing, even Sheena.

djp

i agree, i have dated great men, but there was just something that wasn't quite right. don't know how to put it otherwise. with my hubby we ever so slowly started talking, but on our first date we just fit with one another. i am so comfortable with him, we fit like a glove with one another. he completes me in ways i never thought possible. the physical is nice but to me and this is just mho, i value more that i don't have to be happy all the time, i don't have to be in the same room with him. he let's me be me, Lord knows I try his patience at times, but I never have to worry he won't be there for me, nor me for him. he is his own person and I could never ever want to take that from him. he is who he is and i am who i am but we mesh together and are one. does that make any sense to any one else other than me? that is what i see with deanna and brad. i see it to a small extent with jennie and brad but not as much. who ever he chooses may he and his chosen have long life of happiness and love.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by djp;2676735;
    i agree, i have dated great men, but there was just something that wasn't quite right. don't know how to put it otherwise. with my hubby we ever so slowly started talking, but on our first date we just fit with one another. i am so comfortable with him, we fit like a glove with one another. he completes me in ways i never thought possible. the physical is nice but to me and this is just mho, i value more that i don't have to be happy all the time, i don't have to be in the same room with him. he let's me be me, Lord knows I try his patience at times, but I never have to worry he won't be there for me, nor me for him. he is his own person and I could never ever want to take that from him. he is who he is and i am who i am but we mesh together and are one. does that make any sense to any one else other than me? that is what i see with deanna and brad. i see it to a small extent with jennie and brad but not as much. who ever he chooses may he and his chosen have long life of happiness and love.
    Your are a lucky lady!

Quote Originally Posted by djp;2676735;
    Trista said the exact same thing when she described Ryan on her family date.

I like the fact that Brad's description of whomever includes that she has to 'get him' and then we hear him say that Jenni 'just gets me' - that says alot in my book
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

djp

ty nessie, yes i am a lucky woman, i had to wait for about 22 years after my divorce to meet my hubby. but during that time i was able to grow up and mature so that i can today appreciate the wonderful man that took a bold chance in getting to know me.

FORT Fogey

Just sticking with body language his elbow nudge on the chaise with Deanna during their alone time but in front of the other woman said a lot to me.

Verbally, "don't get me going about that cute butt of yours!" sealed the deal for me. It showed a level of familiarity that editing was not showing us.

Screencaps are so tough, but even though my rational mind says Jenni, the greeting on FD with Deanna speaks volumes. He doesn't look like a man who is having a goodbye date. He smiles with joy as he greets her.

The photos of him with Jenni on the FD are emotional. I lean toward those emotions being tied to the fact that he cares deeply about how hurt she will be.

Again, it's probably Jenni, but that Deanna FD makes me wonder if all this love story with Jenni is hiding the real F1.

FORT Newbie

Wow, this is getting to be rough -- I have read the boards all weekend long and got sucked in by so many of the Jenni, Jenni Jenni comments, that I started doubting my own prediction.

What I see with Brad and Jenni is the Bevin connection. He really likes her, has a blast with her, thinks she is fun and happy and a joy to be around. He finds her attractive and likes to touch her a lot.

What I see with Deanna is the Tessa connection. I see a tenderness with Deanna that I do not see with Jenni. I see a vulnerability with Deanna I do not see with Jenni. I just see more. So much more.

People think that Brad would have to be a dog to let Jenni cry like that and NOT choose her, but that's part of the game..... If a breakdown was grounds for choosing a wife, he would be married to Hillary by now.

Like many others, the person Brad chooses is HIS person, not mine. But I am sticking with my choice since about the 4th episode. Deanna has the same edit and the same building romance that Tessa had. I think it's her.

Like many others, the person Brad chooses is HIS person, not mine. But I am sticking with my choice since about the 4th episode. Deanna has the same edit and the same building romance that Tessa had. I think it's her

I don't see Deanna having the same edit as Tessa- because Jenni was the one shown having the emotional times ...oh but wait- there were all those scenes of Bevin crying and touching her mouth all the time that drove me nuts... but I don't remember there being any negative about Tessa as there has been with Deanna. ( the 'bitches'll stab you in the back, the 'NOT ME' to McCarten...fighting with Jade) Even tho I do see Brad being drawn to Deanna, I also see quite an interest in Jenni...

but what do I know- I'm just watching a heavily editted tv show.