Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 543

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    Very interesting read and great insight. Pretty much the only thing I thought twice about was the space between Brad and DeAnna in the car ride to her house, because there was a console thingy in between them. I don't know how they could've been closer.

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2650190;
    Very interesting read and great insight. Pretty much the only thing I thought twice about was the space between Brad and DeAnna in the car ride to her house, because there was a console thingy in between them. I don't know how they could've been closer.
    That's a good point. For myself, I would have just sat on his lap or, alternatively, swung my legs over top of his to be close. But I'm not on the Bachelor

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2650206;
    That's a good point. For myself, I would have just sat on his lap or, alternatively, swung my legs over top of his to be close. But I'm not on the Bachelor
    Maybe they were just trying to be safe LOL

  4. #44
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    kind of embarrassing to be posting as a guy here, but my wife got me hooked on this show and figuring out the final girl is a fun challenge-so here goes.

    bettina's elimination was so obvious from the beginning of the episode. brad was awkward with her and in my opinion she knew going into the rose ceremony she was the odd one out.

    i'd put money on him letting her know in their alone time, she looked sad throughout the rose ceremony and there was no shock in her eyes when she didnt receive a rose.

    it seemed pretty obvious that brad had sex with deanna and jenni but not as clear with bettina-im thinking (hoping?) probably not.

    as for the winner, based on just watching body language, i would say jenni, though based on what he says out loud "soulmate, etc" thats a huge indicator for deanna

    jenni looked confident and in love and not nervous at all at the rose ceremony whereas deanna looked more nervous-though this could be just editing.

    i think it all comes down to what type of woman he's into. jenni seems the more natural fit for the bar business, but guys like feeling like the thing they 'chase' is 'worth' something and deanna definitely requires more effort on brad's part, so i dont know, just depends on his tastes.

    seems to me like the first impression rose made his taste in women pretty clear. she stuck out right away and she's still here. my money is on jenni.

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    It's nice to have a man's perspective! I really like Jenni and I'm leaning toward her. I just don't know if that is who he will pick. I hope lynn7 posts her thoughts on body language from last night. I loved reading what she had to say.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    I have been thinking also he has been in a hot tub alone with DeAnna twice..very close.. With Jenni he has not been in any hottub with her alone???? maybe he isnt comfortable with her??? Just a thought

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2651765;
    I have been thinking also he has been in a hot tub alone with DeAnna twice..very close.. With Jenni he has not been in any hottub with her alone???? maybe he isnt comfortable with her??? Just a thought
    Maybe he is afraid she will be all over him. discomfort will be to obvious to the viewers.

    ---------------

    So did anyone notice how much more Brad beamed in the sc for next week when he was with DeAnna then with Jenni. I felt he could not contain his happiness.

    Same thing with DeAnna during Dinner. THere was a deep happiness about Brad when he was with DeAnna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryhunt;2651507;
    kind of embarrassing to be posting as a guy here, but my wife got me hooked on this show and figuring out the final girl is a fun challenge-so here goes.

    bettina's elimination was so obvious from the beginning of the episode. brad was awkward with her and in my opinion she knew going into the rose ceremony she was the odd one out.

    i'd put money on him letting her know in their alone time, she looked sad throughout the rose ceremony and there was no shock in her eyes when she didnt receive a rose.

    it seemed pretty obvious that brad had sex with deanna and jenni but not as clear with bettina-im thinking (hoping?) probably not.

    as for the winner, based on just watching body language, i would say jenni, though based on what he says out loud "soulmate, etc" thats a huge indicator for deanna

    jenni looked confident and in love and not nervous at all at the rose ceremony whereas deanna looked more nervous-though this could be just editing.

    i think it all comes down to what type of woman he's into. jenni seems the more natural fit for the bar business, but guys like feeling like the thing they 'chase' is 'worth' something and deanna definitely requires more effort on brad's part, so i dont know, just depends on his tastes.

    seems to me like the first impression rose made his taste in women pretty clear. she stuck out right away and she's still here. my money is on jenni.
    Welcome to FORT

    Post away.

    Why would you say it was so obvious he did that?I doubt that is all guys think about, especially in a new fragiale relationship.

    I saw it different. With Jenni the whole night was light and very much on the surface no deep emotions on Brad's end. When he kissed her, he was not totally into it. She got closer kisses in earlier episodes.

    For DeAnna the emotions were on a much deeper level, the kisses were the beginning of passion but also holding off because of the camera. The hug in the pool, I want to hug you as hard as possible to feel your whole body type of hug.

    To me there is no doubt in my mind, Brad is connecting on many more levels with DeAnna then Jenni and on a much deeper emotional level.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-09-2007 at 08:59 AM.

  8. #48
    FORT Fanatic LemonDrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    534

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    I was sick (I have MS along with being deaf) last night but my son watched it with me- I recruited him for a "guy's perspective", LOL and he said "You owe me Mom, you OWE me!" but he intently paid attention with me- and here are his opinions with mine re: body language, etc.

    He knows nothing about FORT, editing, flipped pictures, etc. He is however a "picky movie watcher" and notices movie errors, etc...HUM.

    He said, what's the 'storyline' here after a little while... (LOL) I said no storyline, just that he is there to find "love".

    Oh...he says. Well mom, they're out to scam the viewers, they are showing several stories at the same time by editing things in and out and is that a "reality tv thing" (yes son) and he pointed out one couldn't really get into Brad's head despite his spoken words... saying that Jenni could be the one if he thought she was low-maintenance because any woman willing to stick up for a short-term dance career is indeed, low maintenance...and she's fun to boot. Deanna to him is serious and "what's with the witch-face at the RC?" I said "editing and tired feet?" LOL.

    He also said Deanna could be the one because he had an attraction for strong women. However, women that make one laugh are a real turn-on for me and they're not showing conversations.

    He furthermore said this show would attract more males if they told a better story.

    His final verdict went to Jenni because he said they hid too much of their story.

    I noticed Jenni's face appeared flushed in her PI's- as if she had been crying, or "hotly making out". Did anyone else notice that?

  9. #49
    FORT Regular flutterby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, TX
    Posts
    109

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    After looking back over some of the most recent sc, the one thing I have noticed is with Jenni it is mostly her touching Brad's face and kising his hands. With Deanna, especially last night, it is mostly Brad that is touching her face and kissing her hands. I don't know if it really means anything, I just noticed it.
    __________________
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

  10. #50
    FORT Fanatic LemonDrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    534

    Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2651818;
    After looking back over some of the most recent sc, the one thing I have noticed is with Jenni it is mostly her touching Brad's face and kising his hands. With Deanna, especially last night, it is mostly Brad that is touching her face and kissing her hands. I don't know if it really means anything, I just noticed it.
    __________________
    I don't know what it means either but when I kiss my hubby, I'm the one that usually holds his face. It's always been that way. He on the hand holds my hands...

    I suspect it is different for each couple because I asked hubby if it was that way with other women he kissed and he said no, it was different- something about the way they "fit together".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.