Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2656221;
    Thank you everyone for posting in here.

I find body language facinating.

I had one point about Brad on the bed with Jenni, even if Brad has cooled it, I wonder if the bed part made it more uncomfortable for him to kiss her in it. I am wondering if a kiss standing up would be different.

Is it not being intrested inthe answer, or being uncomfortable to be leading her on. I thought it was more to do with the discomfort of leading her on. Brad enjoys Jenni's company, but he has realized it is not the type of a relationship of she is the one for ever in my life.
    Wow, that's a great take on the looking away. He is an honest person and maybe iot's hard for him to look at her, knowing the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2655537;
    ..... The three dinners, though, were very telling. Brad showed the most tender and loving interaction with DeAnna and while most viewers might, primarily, only see the physical side there is a silent language going on between them that is beyond physical.

Lynn, this is what I saw as well. There was a lot of non-verbal communication going on between Brad and DeAnna, and that was what sealed the deal for me.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keg701;2656149;
    Well, I would like to see Jenni picked. However, I see lots of little signs pointing to DeAnna. Meanwhile, DH prefers DeAnna but sees some things "from a man's view" that makes him think it could be Jenni. I am planning to rewatch it today,. and I'll let you all know what I think then.
    Rewatch it with no sound.

I just did for the first time.

Either Brad is totally, totally 100 percent into Deanna or he's putting vast amounts of effort into convincing himself that he is. The kiss at the dinner table? Holy mackeral, Dear God please let me be kissed LIKE THAT sometime soon! I mean, *my* knees went weak watching that kiss.

Fleiss could certainly have edited out more passionate moments with Jenni during the Cabo dates, but he definitely could not have manufactured what we saw between Deanna and Brad.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2656490;

I just did for the first time.

Either Brad is totally, totally 100 percent into Deanna or he's putting vast amounts of effort into convincing himself that he is. The kiss at the dinner table? Holy mackeral, Dear God please let me be kissed LIKE THAT sometime soon! I mean, *my* knees went weak watching that kiss.

Fleiss could certainly have edited out more passionate moments with Jenni during the Cabo dates, but he definitely could not have manufactured what we saw between Deanna and Brad.
    ITA... I mean, what woman would NOT want to be kissed like that? It was such a deep, slow, tender and yet passionate kiss!!!
    I just can't see how all the "non-verbal communication" between Brad and DeAnna could not be real love... Fleiss can edit what they say, but he cannot edit a sparkle in Brad's eye if there's none. When DeAnna is giving him her "I'm falling in love with you" speech, he is totally smitten, he is smiling with his eyes, he just looks so extremely happy!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2656508;
    ITA... I mean, what woman would NOT want to be kissed like that? It was such a deep, slow, tender and yet passionate kiss!!!
    I just can't see how all the "non-verbal communication" between Brad and DeAnna could not be real love... Fleiss can edit what they say, but he cannot edit a sparkle in Brad's eye if there's none. When DeAnna is giving him her "I'm falling in love with you" speech, he is totally smitten, he is smiling with his eyes, he just looks so extremely happy!!!
    And how about the smiling while kissing . Finalfan, whenever I watch that kiss, I feel the same way,that's his way of saying I' m falling in love with you too .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2656490;
    Uhmm...Keg701 is deaf/hard of hearing, just thought I'd let you know

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;2656236;
    Wow, that's a great take on the looking away. He is an honest person and maybe iot's hard for him to look at her, knowing the situation.
    B-I-N-G-O!!!!

I think that is soooo right

FORT Regular

I am HoH, but can still hear with my hearing aids, TV sound way up and closed captioning is a life saver.

That said, I did watch it with no sound. If there is one thing that gets me in favor of DeAnna, it is how he pulls her hand (and thus her) and kisses her after she tells him her feelings. WOW!!

I am still pulling for Jenni, but expect it to be DeAnna.

Another thing I noticed though, was when he came back after walking Bettina out. He seems to go toward Jenni for the first hug, but DeAnna kinda walks into it instead. Any thoughts from the rest of you on that?
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2655843;
    Fleiss failed in that regard. Observe the hidden smile immediately following the lip bite. This is either telling regarding his feelings, OR it is camera awareness. I think ( Lynn will know ) that a doubt-casting lip bite would have looked more uncertain or contemplative. It was preceded by a question that reminded me of one he asked Bettina.
    I had answered this in my weekly analysis:
    When she says she is falling in love with him he bites his lip, which would normally be an anxious expression, but it is followed by his eyes changing to what I would describe as smiling eyes and then he lowers his head and shows a big smile. He really liked her saying that; he indicated giddy with happiness for a moment there. Both hands on the face kiss...hmmm...and he smiles while he is kissing her. He doesn't want to let her go. He also opened his eyes, in the pool, while kissing her. I've noticed that she does this, too, and has done it many times. When you do that it's very intimate and personal.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2656107;
    There was one of the ladies where he said something like, "Tell me how you are feeling," and he is totally looking away, like he's not even waiting for the answer. I think it was Jenni, at the beginning of the conversation where he acted surprised that she was concerned about setting herself up for heartbreak. Did anyone else notice him turn away when he asked that question?
    This is what I wrote after the HTD. I agree about him looking away while they are talking and I was surprised that I hadn't put that in my FD analysis. I guess the key here is that, for two weeks in a row, he isn't really reciprocating with her.

Brad really seems to have cooled off toward Jenni; or he came across as uncomfortable at times. It could have been because it was the first home town date and not necessarily her. She reaches for him voluntarily but he isn't doing it back. She strokes his wrist, a subtle form of looking for a response, but he just sits there with his foot across his knee, not reciprocating. Looking at his nails while she is telling him they are going to his hair salon screams nervous. There was so much more regarding the family response but I don't want to take up too much room. It was nice to see them talking about a sustantial topic; like what the concerns are around a long distance relationship. He was noticably sweating during dinner. Nervous is an understatement. Looking away from her, the way he did, while she was telling him about how important dancing is to her and that she would be in it for him 1 million percent, spelt doom for her, IMO. He's questioning her feelings for him at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2656221;
    I had one point about Brad on the bed with Jenni, even if Brad has cooled it, I wonder if the bed part made it more uncomfortable for him to kiss her in it. I am wondering if a kiss standing up would be different.
    Well, we haven't seen a kiss from Brad while standing, other than Sheena, who is gone, so I don't have anything to really compare it to. Having said that, when you look at how he kissed Jenni at the pool party, on the hammock, it was a completely different kiss. He's holding her face, snuggled up to her, she has her arm wrapped right around his body and then, if you compare that to the FD suite kiss, something has cooled.

I realize that a hammock, by design, would force more closeness because of its' design but they still didn't have to kiss like that while on it.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2656533;
    Uhmm...Keg701 is deaf/hard of hearing, just thought I'd let you know
    Oh, OK. Sorry. Hope I didn't offend. I honestly haven't kept track of who is or isn't hard of hearing here.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell