Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2654338;
    My take on that is we don't know what Deanna said to Jenni or Jenni said to Deanna, OR what a Producer said off-camera to both of them (for example, "you'll be able to get off your feet in a few minutes") so I DO factor in editing.

Of course Jenni would wink and say "YES!"
    Yes. Maybe DeAnna said is this really happening, or are you relieved that the blonde is gone, or some such thing and Jenni answered.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2654531;
    I think, to the general viewer, that lip biting would prompt, "see, he's not into her, it's not her, he's biting his lip," being yelled at the TV screen. Ha, sorry, I don't know if people do this but I imagine it It could be that Fleiss is trying to create doubt because, like you say, why leave that in and make it so obvious that it sticks out to viewers.
    Fleiss failed in that regard. Observe the hidden smile immediately following the lip bite. This is either telling regarding his feelings, OR it is camera awareness. I think ( Lynn will know ) that a doubt-casting lip bite would have looked more uncertain or contemplative. It was preceded by a question that reminded me of one he asked Bettina.

When Bettina said she'd move to Austin, Brad asked "Are you really that free spirit ?"

When DeAnna recited that she was "falling in love" with him. He asked her, in the same tone and with the same look he directed at Bettina and the same posture "do you really mean that ?" When she answered "I really mean that" , he bit his lip put his head down and tried to hide an odd smile. That odd or secret almost hidden smile could be that "other" language Lynn mentioned.

Take a look, Lynn. It confuses me some. Wait ... I said Fleiss failed and here I've proved I'm Fleiss' puppet !

Oh ... another thing ... in the previews, there is something slightly different about the way Brad throws his arm around DeAnn and Jenni on their Last Chance dates. It's not really obvoius in screencaps but when I saw it in motion, again, there is something telling.

I am fighting the signs that it is DeAnna, but there are just too many to ignore. I need some Jenni signs !
    Last edited by echo226; 11-08-2007 at 06:03 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2655843;
    Fleiss failed in that regard. Observe the hidden smile immediately following the lip bite. This is either telling regarding his feelings, OR it is camera awareness. I think ( Lynn will know ) that a doubt-casting lip bite would have looked more uncertain or contemplative. It was preceded by a question that reminded me of one he asked Bettina.

When Bettina said she'd move to Austin, Brad asked "Are you really that free spirit ?"

When DeAnna recited that she was "falling in love" with him. He asked her, in the same tone and with the same look he directed at Bettina and the same posture "do you really mean that ?" When she answered "I really mean that" , he bit his lip put his head down and tried to hide an odd smile. That odd or secret almost hidden smile could be that "other" language Lynn mentioned.

Take a look, Lynn. It confuses me some. Wait ... I said Fleiss failed and here I've proved I'm Fleiss' puppet !

Oh ... another thing ... in the previews, there is something slightly different about the way Brad throws his arm around DeAnn and Jenni on their Last Chance dates. It's not really obvoius in screencaps but when I saw it in motion, again, there is something telling.

I am fighting the signs that it is DeAnna, but there are just too many to ignore. I need some Jenni signs !
    I like both girls, so feel I am pretty objective, and have tried to look at this openly. But after Deanna said she was falling in love with him, I just loved the look & odd smile. To me, it said he was thrilled. Also, they played that "special music" right then.

And in the previews for the last dates, there is something so loving about the way he greets Deanna. I know many were fooled by the way Andy treated Bevin right til the end, but Brad isn't Andy, and imo has been very cautious with his feelings. Brad is the bachelor who led the girls on the least, imo.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2655885;
    I like both girls, so feel I am pretty objective, and have tried to look at this openly. But after Deanna said she was falling in love with him, I just loved the look & odd smile. To me, it said he was thrilled. Also, they played that "special music" right then.

And in the previews for the last dates, there is something so loving about the way he greets Deanna. I know many were fooled by the way Andy treated Bevin right til the end, but Brad isn't Andy, and imo has been very cautious with his feelings. Brad is the bachelor who led the girls on the least, imo.
    I agree. I wonder if part of the reason these last shows are so short compared to other seasons is that Brad's choice became so obvious that no amount of splicing and dicing could hide his choice. Brad is the real deal and can't fake it. I mean, when have we had a bachelor told he can't do interviews because abc is afraid he'll give something away?!? I think it's so cute how he appears to try to hide smiles but then can't contain himself.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-09-2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: fixrd quote tags

There was one of the ladies where he said something like, "Tell me how you are feeling," and he is totally looking away, like he's not even waiting for the answer. I think it was Jenni, at the beginning of the conversation where he acted surprised that she was concerned about setting herself up for heartbreak. Did anyone else notice him turn away when he asked that question?

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2656107;
    There was one of the ladies where he said something like, "Tell me how you are feeling," and he is totally looking away, like he's not even waiting for the answer. I think it was Jenni, at the beginning of the conversation where he acted surprised that she was concerned about setting herself up for heartbreak. Did anyone else notice him turn away when he asked that question?

Yes! Thank you, I was watching that ~ again ~ last nite and was totally confused by it. As though he was going through the motions asking questions, but not really interested in the answer with her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;2656111;
    Yes! Thank you, I was watching that ~ again ~ last nite and was totally confused by it. As though he was going through the motions asking questions, but not really interested in the answer with her.
    Which one was that with?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2656115;
    Which one was that with?
    With Jenni, after the Dolphins, sitting on the bench.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2655407;
    Well, I'm picking Jenni due to body language! Can I say my higher loss of dB's outweigh yours Lynn?

Where's the other deafie? What's her pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2655494;
    Oh, no. We'll really start confusing people if we all have different picks...LOL
    Well, I would like to see Jenni picked. However, I see lots of little signs pointing to DeAnna. Meanwhile, DH prefers DeAnna but sees some things "from a man's view" that makes him think it could be Jenni. I am planning to rewatch it today,. and I'll let you all know what I think then.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

Thank you everyone for posting in here.

I find body language facinating.

I had one point about Brad on the bed with Jenni, even if Brad has cooled it, I wonder if the bed part made it more uncomfortable for him to kiss her in it. I am wondering if a kiss standing up would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;2656111;

Is it not being intrested inthe answer, or being uncomfortable to be leading her on. I thought it was more to do with the discomfort of leading her on. Brad enjoys Jenni's company, but he has realized it is not the type of a relationship of she is the one for ever in my life.