Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2654731;
    Lynn- this is like your own personal thread. I love it!
    Heh! I'm kind of a little embarrassed with all of the attention...LOL

You'd probably be surprised to hear that in every day life I'm normally the one who sits back and watches, takes everything in, and, if I have something important to add, I'll say something. I feel like I'm a regular chatterbox on here

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2654908;
    Heh! I'm kind of a little embarrassed with all of the attention...LOL

You'd probably be surprised to hear that in every day life I'm normally the one who sits back and watches, takes everything in, and, if I have something important to add, I'll say something. I feel like I'm a regular chatterbox on here
    Keep going Lynn7... We feel like we have our own personal chatterbox also

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2654809;
    Hehe yeah we should rename it Q&A with Lynn7!

On that note, Lynn, I get the impression that you are leaning toward Deanna now... is that correct? After watching the show on mute, that's the impression that I got. This was the first episode that I noticed Brad's piercing gaze was present with Deanna. Previously, I noticed it more with Jenni, but his eyes seemed to be darting more in their FD. I wonder if his feelings really did fade for Jenni?
    I'm leaning toward DeAnna, sure. That FD was so blatantly obvious where his real, honest affections lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2655026;
    I'm leaning toward DeAnna, sure. That FD was so blatantly obvious where his real, honest affections lie.
    Thanks Lynn! As an initial Bettina fan, I've loved all of your posts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2654904;
    Thanks Lynn7 Now, if only we could send all your analysis to Brad about Bettina the night before the RC we would still have our girl
    Ha, maybe she would still be here. However, I couldn't possibly send him one and not all three The poor guy would probably be incredibly embarrassed and shocked to read all of the things he does with his face and body...LOL

I think by the time it is down to the F3, Fleiss finally lets us see the body language with the final girl. I thought it was totally obvious with Tessa.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2654604;
    Always interesting! I respect Brad's comments to the ladies as he genuine and polite manner. Would it have been better if he told Michelle she's really clutzy and boy she looks banged up! LOL!!! He is very generous with his compliments and appears to not like hurting the women. RE: the bed scene with Jenni... I found it very intimate the way they were laying down together and touching while talking. I also found it very respectful of Jenni as Brad knew this was being filmed for all to see. Again, would it have been better if he "jumped" her? lol! Fleiss had the hot tub covered by Bettina, the pool with DD and the bed with Jenni--Brad was very busy!
    I don't think Brad laying there so still with Jenni had anything to do with the camera's. I think , like some mentioned here, that his feelings have cooled down a bit.. he wasne't showing any emotion with her whatsoever. IMO

FORT Regular

To the body language experts...could Brad have been so still on the bed with Jenni because he was frustrated and maybe even a little angry with her for not sharing her feelings? I don't think he looked disinterested, I think he looked more pensive and maybe guarded with her for the first time.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2654897;

Lynn, you've got your very own fan club!

Count me among your fans Lynn!! I usually just read here at Fort ... lots of good posts, but this thread has been so insightful and I have truly enjoyed reading everyone's questions and your answers.

Great thread! Keep it up ...

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2655026;

Can I join the Lynn7 fan club, especially after the above statement. LOL!

Thanks for all the insight Lynn!