Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Re: Body Language & Non Verbal Communication - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2654671;
    It really is interesting how different things are when you watch it like that isn't it? I once said, back in the summer I believe, that Fleiss can edit and chop all he wants but he's got nothing on those of us who are deaf or hard of hearing because we're forced to watch for so much more in order to understand what is going on. Many times we see a completely different show than the hearing viewers.
    Lynn7 whatever you do do not stop enlightening us all with your views on how & why you see something. You are teaching us all so much more than just the bachelor & I enjoy it immensley. Thank you for your time & knowledge!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2654678;
    Lynn7 whatever you do do not stop enlightening us all with your views on how & why you see something. You are teaching us all so much more than just the bachelor & I enjoy it immensley. Thank you for your time & knowledge!!
    Thank you so much for that

By the way, I have really, really enjoyed reading your humour this season. I have laughed, chuckled and spewed wine a few times and had to clean my computer screen and keyboard many more. It's so nice when there are posters that keep things light and remind us to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2654678;
    I only wish I could video my interactions with others and send them to you to clarify, when I am feeling that, "What just happened here?" sensation!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

It really is interesting how different things are when you watch it like that isn't it? I once said, back in the summer I believe, that Fleiss can edit and chop all he wants but he's got nothing on those of us who are deaf or hard of hearing because we're forced to watch for so much more in order to understand what is going on. Many times we see a completely different show than the hearing viewers.

Lynn, your posts are facinating to read, and I have enjoyed them all. Quite often when I'm watching clips, previews, etc., I will turn the sound off, most always in fact, and then I watch the body language. I find on this show that the words get in the way, and they can be manipulated and spliced & diced to death, therefore I'd rather watch with the sound off. You can really read body language so much better that way.

Please continue your blogging. I love it.

I've seen the developing story with DeAnna and Brad, and for me that FD dinner sealed the deal for me.

Lynn I sure do enjoy your take on things..Thank-you

FORT Fogey

Lynn- this is like your own personal thread. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2654731;
    Lynn- this is like your own personal thread. I love it!
    Hehe yeah we should rename it Q&A with Lynn7!

On that note, Lynn, I get the impression that you are leaning toward Deanna now... is that correct? After watching the show on mute, that's the impression that I got. This was the first episode that I noticed Brad's piercing gaze was present with Deanna. Previously, I noticed it more with Jenni, but his eyes seemed to be darting more in their FD. I wonder if his feelings really did fade for Jenni?

Lynn7, although I don't post that often, I love to read your take on everything. I have even taken your advice and have rewatched episodes w/out the sound on! I think you have a very interesting take on everything!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2654828;
    Lynn7, although I don't post that often, I love to read your take on everything. I have even taken your advice and have rewatched episodes w/out the sound on! I think you have a very interesting take on everything!
    I was given this advice last year from someone here, to watch with the sound off because you can't always trust what is being said when it's being said, but body language does not lie.

Lynn, you've got your very own fan club!

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2654649;
    Thanks. I worry that I'm going to take up too much room if I go on and on

Courage, exactly! She admitted, herself, that she 'sucks' at dating. It could very well be that, due to her upbringing, play hard to get, that she wrestles with that as opposed to opening up more and being her true self around men that she likes. She came across as competent and fairly well spoken when she wasn't around Brad. That tells me that she really wasn't lying when she said she 'sucked' at dating. Our parents are the designers of our personal blueprints that make us the adults that we become. For many adults, they follow the expectations of that blueprint and don't veer from it, not wanting to disappoint their parents. For other adults, there are conflicts with it because we want to be our own person, make good and bad choices so that we can learn for ourselves but struggle, at times, with disappointing our parents. I see Bettina as being in between these two.

I, too, expected him to show more genuine sadness, because of how he had behaved toward her, the things that he said to her, how fumbling, blushing and tender he was. Even his, er, body responded to her during the gondola date.

I didn't think that she came across as unfeeling or emotionless during her departure at all. She came across as composed but hurt, sad and shocked. That she didn't burst into tears actually said more to me than if she had. I find, that when the women burst into tears, it isn't so much that he let them go but more to do with the rejection they feel and embarrassment at having it televised. When you are in shock your emotions, everything, shuts down until, you can process it. I'm quite sure that she cried later, once it all sunk in. I think she did allow herself to be open to this process and really put her heart and feelings out there.
    Thanks Lynn7 ... You're the BEST!

Now, if only we could send all your analysis to Brad about Bettina the night before the RC we would still have our girl

I never rooted this hard for a bachelorette before and I think she was the classiest out there and had a very admirable trait .