Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2641087;
    How fun to get to watch with Brad and Jason! Must have been a little weird though to see him on the screen and then also at your table. I guess it's a little taste of how very weird it must be for him ( and the ladies) to watch themselves on TV.
    No smoking is awesome! Is that just in Austin or in other cities in Texas as well? After the finale airs, you must come back and tell us more - when it wont matter anymore! I would love to know what Brad looked like during the Bettina home date. He must have been pleased that they showed her parents for who they were and didnt clean them up to look polite. I know I would have been pleased if I were in his shoes.
    Sounds like a fun time was had by all.
    I wanted to comment on the highlighted portion of your statement - no, it isn't just in Austin but other cities like Dallas also has a non-smoking policy in all the bars.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2640945;
    Here is one picture from the night ~ Jason, Brad and one of their business associates. Mighty handsome men!

Forget Brad...who's the hottie on the left? I hope he's not Blondie's husband...sorry, if it is...no disrespect

That is so exciting that you had this experience. I wish I'd been with you. In a bar scene I have to watch peoples' expressions and lips to assist in determining what conversation is going on. I wouldn't have been able to resist watching Brad while he was viewing the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2640984;
    Woo-Hoo Blondie!

Forget all the body language stuff . . . did he smell good?
    OMG I was thinking the same thing! Did anyone notice how tall he is or does he have a small frame. TV is supposed to put ten pounds on you so I was wondering if he is thin. We want the scoop from all of you lucky girls. I am one state over and I am so jealous. Austin is one of my favorite cities. Beautiful!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2641060;
    Oh, okay, I like them better when they're are shallow, stupid and stuck up *cough* Andy *cough* but still, it's quite awesome that you guys had such an amazing opportunity!

I would like to know whether Brad uses any of the contractually mandated Bachelor words in real life. You know the ones: amazing, awesome, journey, connection... .

Thanks for sharing!
    Your posts always have me laughing...I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read it

The bars are OLD. Wonderfully old - and spotlessly clean. 100 year old brick walls. Great ambiance! The backbars are fascinating. They all have huge long bars running the length of the room. Thirsty Nickel is the largest. They are all long and narrow - not much seating. Remember - we were there on a Monday. Friendly and comfortable.

The crowd booooooood at Bettina's home date, and at Sheena's departure. They made comments all through and were obviously friendly with the guys. Brad and Jason were watching for the first time they said. We cheered with everyone else when Brad appeared

I still don't have a favorite. It has been easy to be in with Brad and Jason rather than one of the ladies. I have waffled from DeAnna, to Bettina, to Jenni and back several times, to he chose no one. Right now I am confident of F1, but like Blondie, it was not in relation to the visit, but the show. I would just like to know who leaves next
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Oh - and the hottie on the left in the white shirt is Jason

So there Jason
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Oh I am so jealous. Sounds like you all had fun. I think it is great that you were able to meet and have such a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2641060;
    I would like to know whether Brad uses any of the contractually mandated Bachelor words in real life. You know the ones: amazing, awesome, journey, connection... .
    He did catch himself saying one of the words ~ I believe that it was "amazing" ~ and he had to laugh at himself. It was pretty funny. We all caught ourselves saying "the words" too.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2641072;
    Sounds like you girls (and Blondie's hubby) had a great time! I would love to know what the bar reaction was to the home town date with Bettina. Now, I don't care who he ends up with, and a 5 minute blip of Bettina's family doesn't automatically doom everything. Still, it got the intended audience reaction in my house .
    During most of the show the crowd was quiet because we were trying to hear the show. However, my husband heard a few people commenting right after that particular segment with her father was shown. It appeared that people were shocked on what we all heard from Bettina's father. I do remember the "boos" at the end.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 10-31-2007 at 07:50 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hi to all,

First I have to say this!
    Yes I am a newbie, but I want you all to know that blondiegal is my hero
    she is indeed the bestest friend I could ever have and I never met her IRL one of these days I am going to surprise her. When my kitty died she sent me a personal gift then when my brother was killed, she sent me flowers.
    I will never be able to thank her for what she has done for me, we meet people in our lives for reasons and yes Blondiegal you are a friend indeed!

Blondiegal..I am so happy for you that you were able to meet Brad and Jason
    and you know I am soooo jealous, and thankyou for the picture!

love pookie

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2641114;
    Oh - and the hottie on the left in the white shirt is Jason

So there Jason
    Okay, I'm confused. I know Brad doesn't have a brother named Jason so who is he? Arggh, sorry, I'm missing something.