Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2641020;
    Blondie, please know I was NOT serious but was giving you a hard time.

That's a terrific picture of Brad and the guys, and I'm also curious about the answer to Jewelsy's question. I'm guessing he smells like a mix of soap, leather and freshly hewn oak...you know, all kinds of manly.
    Ya know...I didn't even notice if he smelled good! Which is funny, because usually that is the first thing I pay attention to! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2641001;
    Me? You want *my* opinion? You probably don't, because typically by episode 3 of each season, I dislike everybody on the show.

OMG I needed that laugh!! Thank you. Since I just got ripped by simplechef for not "sleuthing" !
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2640984;
    Woo-Hoo Blondie!

Forget all the body language stuff . . . did he smell good?
    Oh my gosh, I did not notice either! What is wrong with me? I guess it was because I had my handsome hubby next to me.

The bar was VERY clean and smelled clean. There is no smoking in the Austin bars. Ya'll need to go ~ seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2640997;
    Lellis, I think Blondie Gal doesn't have a favorite but she did say that she thinks that there was a love match and that DeAnna is probable F1. That is huge to me. But just a reminder that he conclusion didn't stem from her visit.
    Perfectly stated, zen! Thank you!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

You guys are a quadruple threat! Congrats on this excellent coup! It seems you had fun and I'm glad that Brad is a nice guy. Oh, okay, I like them better when they're are shallow, stupid and stuck up *cough* Andy *cough* but still, it's quite awesome that you guys had such an amazing opportunity!

I would like to know whether Brad uses any of the contractually mandated Bachelor words in real life. You know the ones: amazing, awesome, journey, connection... .

Thanks for sharing!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2641058;
    There is no smoking in the Austin bars. Ya'll need to go ~ seriously!
    a fact which i appreciate to no end! my brother runs a bar there and plays shows in all kinds of bars with his band so that no smoking ordinance is nice for a non-smoking little sister like me.... i guess i'll have to sneak into one of brad's bars and smell him the next time i'm up there
    Last edited by sparkyanna; 10-31-2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: i hate typos!

Sounds like you girls (and Blondie's hubby) had a great time! I would love to know what the bar reaction was to the home town date with Bettina. Now, I don't care who he ends up with, and a 5 minute blip of Bettina's family doesn't automatically doom everything. Still, it got the intended audience reaction in my house .

Good to hear that Brad and company are all round nice guys. And what a hoot some FoRTers got to meet "The Sexiest Bachelor Ever" (drink).

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2641020;
    I'm guessing he smells like a mix of soap, leather and freshly hewn oak...you know, all kinds of manly.
    Roses

My guess? Two words: Aqua Velva
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

That is so cool you guys got to meet The Brad and his friends! I envy you guys! I guess I need to make my way down to Austin...

Austin is a great city, great food and great Margaritas! Try out the "Margarita Swirl!"

Thanks very much for sharing this awesome (drink..) experience with us.I'm so glad Brad is everything that was advertised and more. Beautiful pictures Blondie Gal.

How fun to get to watch with Brad and Jason! Must have been a little weird though to see him on the screen and then also at your table. I guess it's a little taste of how very weird it must be for him ( and the ladies) to watch themselves on TV.
    No smoking is awesome! Is that just in Austin or in other cities in Texas as well?
    After the finale airs, you must come back and tell us more - when it wont matter anymore! I would love to know what Brad looked like during the Bettina home date. He must have been pleased that they showed her parents for who they were and didnt clean them up to look polite. I know I would have been pleased if I were in his shoes.
    Sounds like a fun time was had by all.