Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Blondie... I wondered where you were... I was thinking just the other day, Sunday I think, how come Blondie hasn't posted all day? I look for you and jelle's posts all the time.... Welcome home and thanks for the picture. Can't wait for desperate housewives, we just might get another preview...

Re: A few of us FORT sleuthers met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2640755;
    Sleuthers,

It was an absolute pleasure having ya'll visit this past Monday. We had a blast! It was ya'lls vacation but Brad and I kinda feel guilty that we may have had more fun than you! Something that made it particularly comfortable for Brad was ya'll being considerate and respectful of his having to keep his mouth shut about who he picks, etc.

You have no idea how many times people abruptly (and many times, rudely) bombard him with their opinions of his decisions (who he cut and who he kept), their opinions of the girls that are still left, and ask him to please spill the beans on who he picked. From just our PM's amongst jelle, Blondie Gal, grnyeygirl, and Cafegirl it was obvious ya'll are mature and professional sleuthers of the upmost respect. Not to mention damn good people.

I'm so glad the day went as it did and everyone's schedule worked out.
    We actually made 5 more friends!

Monday really was our pleasure. Thanks, again.

BabyfaceC

Only 5!!!! no, No NO!! You met 5 new face to face friends but you guys have 100's of new friends here and some of us could fix you up really good and you don't need to be on tv especially some of us old gals that see what we see. Hope you're enjoying the FUN board too I sure am. HAGD
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2640899;

PS. OF those who went there, did you change you mind on the F1 after your visit?
    Actually CoolCruiser I changed my mind after watching the hometown date show, and not from anything that anyone said to me. Brad has kept his lips zipped, and if anyone knows or thinks that they know anything from being around him then they did not tell me anything.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2640954;
    Blondie... I wondered where you were... I was thinking just the other day, Sunday I think, how come Blondie hasn't posted all day? I look for you and jelle's posts all the time.... Welcome home and thanks for the picture. Can't wait for desperate housewives, we just might get another preview...
    Oh oh, am I going to be 'sleuthed' to see when I am here or not. You are very sweet, simplechef. Yes, we need more previews!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Woo-Hoo Blondie!

Forget all the body language stuff . . . did he smell good?

Blondiegal, jewelsy, Grneyedgirl, Cafegirl and jelle.....

I know you all have had different opinions of which of the girls could possibly be the F1....has that changed? Is there more of a consensus amongst you? I've read nearly all the post this season and we tend to sway but now that you've been together has your opinions changed?
    Could you give us a count i.e. 4 to 1 for ? or 2 for ? 2 for? and 1 for? Hope this is not too much to ask, but I'm asking any way!
    You know you are respected here and we would be lucky for some insight!
    If you don't....well we'll love ya anyway!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Second that request... does Brad smell good? I love a man that smells good, and a little sexy... Brad has sexy in spades, so how does he smell? For that matter, how did the bar smell? Was it clean?

lellis, if you search their posts, you'll see who they choose for F1.... do a little sluething... I think they are pretty much all on the same team...

Lellis, I think Blondie Gal doesn't have a favorite but she did say that she thinks that there was a love match and that DeAnna is probable F1. That is huge to me. But just a reminder that he conclusion didn't stem from her visit.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2640990;
    Blondiegal, jewelsy, Grneyedgirl, Cafegirl and jelle.....

I know you all have had different opinions of which of the girls could possibly be the F1....has that changed? Is there more of a consensus amongst you? I've read nearly all the post this season and we tend to sway but now that you've been together has your opinions changed?
    Could you give us a count i.e. 4 to 1 for ? or 2 for ? 2 for? and 1 for? Hope this is not too much to ask, but I'm asking any way!
    You know you are respected here and we would be lucky for some insight!
    If you don't....well we'll love ya anyway!
    Me? You want *my* opinion? You probably don't, because typically by episode 3 of each season, I dislike everybody on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2640873;
    Um, I am sorry on #1 question ~ we had a few other people that we had asked but could not attend. We were trying to think of people that we knew that lived in Austin but did not know the hometown of many of the Forters.
    Blondie, please know I was NOT serious but was giving you a hard time.

That's a terrific picture of Brad and the guys, and I'm also curious about the answer to Jewelsy's question. I'm guessing he smells like a mix of soap, leather and freshly hewn oak...you know, all kinds of manly.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.