Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

How fun for you all! I've only been to Austin once, but it was absolutely wonderful. One of the best cities in America for sure. Sounds like y'all had a blast!

Out of curiosity, do you know if Brad has been attending these viewing parites at the Thirsty Nickel every week? It has to be completely bizarre to not only watch yourself on tv, but to watch yourself on tv while you are being watched in person!

THE Brad (my friend and i have taken to call this seasons show THE Brad insted of The Bachelor) seems too good to be true. Glad to hear he is as sweet as he seems.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2640799;
    This post in particular cracked me up.

How great is it to read all about this little soirée, but I have two vital questions: 1) why the HELL was I not included :nono , and 2) how long did it take Brad to get over the fact that I'm already married? It's not only terrific to know some of our sleuthers have been able to meet in person, but add to that getting to meet Brad and Friends, well that's just icing on the cake. I was also curious about the crowd's (specifically Brad's friends) to Bettina's Family from Hell, and remain curious if Brad decided to take Bettina to Cabo strictly to drive her old man wiggy. If so, it's a brilliant move from a man without a college education. Kudos, Brad.

ETA: Jewelsy is a peach...sweeter than the ones in DeAnna's basket.

Um, I am sorry on #1 question ~ we had a few other people that we had asked but could not attend. We were trying to think of people that we knew that lived in Austin but did not know the hometown of many of the Forters.

#2 ~

Hee hee ~ yes, Jewelsy is sweeter than the peaches in DeAnna's basket!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2640807;
    okay, now down to a couple of details. Did any of you watch his face as he watched the show? I know he is hip to the poker face by now but even so. A glimmer of anything? And no one snatched his cell, eh? tisk tisk
    No, we did not attempt to steal/borrow/beg to see his cell. He did text during the show to his brother Chad, who could not be at the viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2640851;
    Sounds like a great time. That's really neat that you were able to have such exclusive chill time.

A FoRT question: has Brad checked out FoRT yet?
    Brad told us that he has not looked at any message board yet. Maybe after the show we can talk him into coming over here to read us.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2640853;
    Out of curiosity, do you know if Brad has been attending these viewing parites at the Thirsty Nickel every week? It has to be completely bizarre to not only watch yourself on tv, but to watch yourself on tv while you are being watched in person!

THE Brad (my friend and i have taken to call this seasons show THE Brad insted of The Bachelor) seems too good to be true. Glad to hear he is as sweet as he seems.
    Too cute ~ "THE Brad" I am not sure if he has attended all the viewings. It probably depends on his schedule with ABC and his own work schedule.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 10-31-2007 at 05:41 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

That sounds so exciting! I'm so glad you guys had fun!

I just knew Brad was a sweetheart!

How sweet and generous for them to all welcome y'all so lavishly!!

Yeah for good old, down-home, sweet Texas men!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Thanks, Blondie for telling us about your exciting meet with Brad and the others. Your sleuthing on here is greatly appreciated, but I do think of you first as a friend. Thanks again, for letting us know about your exciting weekend!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

How cool is that!!!

Does he know that we scrutinize every one of his facial features, the Ys and Hs in his blood veins... Rocks, candles, hot pink or light pink bikinis, ...

I wonder if he even wants to know what we all analyze on here...

AND I wonder if any of the girls check us out on here.... ???

if you do.

PS. OF those who went there, did you change you mind on the F1 after your visit?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG!!!!! How absolutely thrilling and exciting and thank you all for sharing this wonderful news. I had long suspected by your posts Blondiegal and Jelle that you were in communication with Jason...and so glad that you got to meet each other, and Jason. He just seems great in his posts, and glad you can confirm that. And to think you got to meet Brad as well and view TB with him. WOW!!! That is incredible. So glad you can report that he is just as wonderful as he seems on TV. That is the one thing across the board of anyone that has ever met Brad, or seen him on TB, agrees on is that he is a just the most wonderful man......(with perhaps the only exception being Bettina's rude family! ) Thank you so much all of you for sharing.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2640840;
    How wonderful for all of you! I can't help but think Brad would have been amazed to learn how much you all knew BEFORE the season even started and would probably even be stunned at the attention paid to the tiniest details.

While I've been so frustrated/disgusted by Fleiss this season, it certainly doesn't undermine the pleasure of watching the "real deal," in terms of a bachelor. I'm thrilled you were able to confirm that first hand!

You don't suppose Brad would do a follow-up with the FORT once his obligations to ABC are fulfilled? What fun THAT would be!
    Maybe Jason will throw us a few crumbs..after the hoopla dies down......

FORT Fogey

Texted his brother but not his lady, hmmmmmm. Well, she is in a different time zone so they cannot watch at the same time. :0)

FORT Fogey

WOW. Our awesome FORT sleuthers have made (dare I say it?) an amazing connection! (drink!) How exciting to get to meet the real person and not the Fleiss character. Glad to hear Brad is as down to earth and sweet as we all thought.

Thanks so much to all of you, BlondieGal (and hubby), Jelle, Grneyedgirl and Cafegirl for representing all of us sleuthers with class and excellence. Well done.

Here is one picture from the night ~ Jason, Brad and one of their business associates. Mighty handsome men!

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas