Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see the pictures. Will they be posting some on the CM website?

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Wow that sounds like such a wonderful experience for all of you. It great that brad was so nice but even better when you meet people who you have been online with and they turn out to be nice. We lose ourselves in the world of reality tv but it was great that you all met each other in the real world and can now have a special relation outside the fort.

I'm jealous!!! What a great opportunity for all of you, and I think you said Blondie's husband went along to. What an understanding husband!! I keep trying to get my husband to watch the show with me. I can't imagine what he would say if I wanted to travel to Texas to see the bachelor in real life.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2640672;
    Please say you at least checked out his hands closely for moles, scars and such so we can compare them to the screencaps (I of course am joking).. but it would have been really funny to pull out a ruler and measure Brad's cuticles... or that ear hair that Sheena kept talking about.
    This post in particular cracked me up.

How great is it to read all about this little soirée, but I have two vital questions: 1) why the HELL was I not included :nono , and 2) how long did it take Brad to get over the fact that I'm already married? It's not only terrific to know some of our sleuthers have been able to meet in person, but add to that getting to meet Brad and Friends, well that's just icing on the cake. I was also curious about the crowd's (specifically Brad's friends) to Bettina's Family from Hell, and remain curious if Brad decided to take Bettina to Cabo strictly to drive her old man wiggy. If so, it's a brilliant move from a man without a college education. Kudos, Brad.

ETA: Jewelsy is a peach...sweeter than the ones in DeAnna's basket.
    Last edited by roseskid; 10-31-2007 at 04:00 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Now how kewl is that!!!
    So glad you guys had a wonderful time and what a great group to go and represent the FORT! PROPS to you all!

FORT Fogey

okay, now down to a couple of details. Did any of you watch his face as he watched the show? I know he is hip to the poker face by now but even so. A glimmer of anything? And no one snatched his cell, eh? tisk tisk

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: A few of us FORT sleuthers met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2640763;
    Jewelsy, thank you for coming up with the idea of establishing this thread on it's own. You are a peach!
    Hey - this is exciting news!

FORT represent!

FORT Fan

Thanks for sharing this exciting news....its sure sounds like a chance of a lifetime not only to see the bars and meet Jason and Brad but to actually view the show with him. Is Brad getting anxious to get to thru final show?

FORT Fanatic

How wonderful for all of you! I can't help but think Brad would have been amazed to learn how much you all knew BEFORE the season even started and would probably even be stunned at the attention paid to the tiniest details.

While I've been so frustrated/disgusted by Fleiss this season, it certainly doesn't undermine the pleasure of watching the "real deal," in terms of a bachelor. I'm thrilled you were able to confirm that first hand!

You don't suppose Brad would do a follow-up with the FORT once his obligations to ABC are fulfilled? What fun THAT would be!

Sounds like a great time. That's really neat that you were able to have such exclusive chill time.

A FoRT question: has Brad checked out FoRT yet?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2