Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

FORT Fan

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2651722;
    I am so behind on reading the other threads but I can say that it is my personal impression that one bachelorette was selected. I do not think that he pulled a "Charlie" otherwise he and the girls would have had to be gone quite a bit to date in private. No one said anything to me or to any of the other women about Brad selecting one or both of the final two.
    Thanks for answering! You're right he has said that he has been focussed on work and not travelling so he must of picked a F1. Are you still favoring D?

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2651778;
    Thanks for answering! You're right he has said that he has been focussed on work and not travelling so he must of picked a F1. Are you still favoring D?
    At this moment I am.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It is also my opinion that Brad did indeed choose one lady. That is what he was looking for and I feel he would make a decisive decision. I have no "proof" to substantiate that, only "intuition."

And as of right now, I too feel that lady is DeAnna.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I am routing for DeAnna, but this whole thing about a surprise ending is driving me crazy but then again, that is what the show hopes for, to drive us crazy.

Did any of you ladies have any idea or thought that he has been communicating with the chosen one as has been done in the past? I am just disappointed that we haven't heard any of that, unless I missed it. We heard Andy talk about how he has been speaking to the chosen one (Tessa) and even waved hello to her on Jimmy Kimmel ("Hi honey."). Does maybe Babyface know if Brad has communicated with the chosen one?? Thanks, Carolyn

Jason? Can you tell us the reaction of the crowd in the bar after last nights show? My opinion after last night.. I think our dear bachelor is " engagaed and in love.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2652330;
    Jason? Can you tell us the reaction of the crowd in the bar after last nights show? My opinion after last night.. I think our dear bachelor is " engagaed and in love.
    I wasn't at the bar last night so I don't know the reaction. Everyone was dissapointed when Bettina was kept around last week... And around here, Bettina wasn't anyone's favorite this week, so I assure you everyone was happy with the 2 that were chosen to be the final 2.

BabyfaceC

Jason, thanks for taking the time to post here. It is very appreciated. Carolyn

Hi Jason, do you know if there will be a 'After the Final Rose' episode with Brad and his F1? TIA

When we were in Austin, the crowd in the bar booooooood Bettina's homedate and Boooooooood when Sheena was let go.

These are not sleuthers but friends of Brad and the guys and patrons of the Thirsty Nickel. They had a great time watching the show. I don't think it says anything about the girls, only that they were enjoying watching a silly show that one of their friends happen to be on. If they had popcorn they probably would have thrown it at the screen.

While in Austin, we heard nothing ... nothing .... negative said about ANY of the girls on the show - the real girls. Funny things that happened, but NEVER mean or negative about a person. A bad edit does not mean a bad girl, nor do lousy parents dates make a lousy girl. But parents being lousy to your friend on TV do warrent booooos and thrown popcorn
    Last edited by jelle; 11-06-2007 at 11:26 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2652926;
    Hi Jason, do you know if there will be a 'After the Final Rose' episode with Brad and his F1? TIA
    TV Guide has it on the schedule for Tuesday the 20th.. 9:00 Central time zone.. A one hour show...