Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2646092;
    Hee hee! Babyface is very perceptive and self-aware. Quite a guy, plus from looking at his Myspace pictures ~ his girlfriend is GORGEOUS!!

I did not have a view of anyone at the booth from where I was sitting, but I can tell you that the bar crowd "booed" after Bettina's hometown date. They also "booed" when Sheena did not get a rose.

I agree with you that it was good that Brad did discuss what happened with Bettina. I would not have been happy either for what Brad went through, and I felt that he handled it extremely well.
    OUCH, I wonder if Bettina would be welcome by those people.

Tessa was very much loved by the Hawaiian people. Some of the interviews Brad went to like DeAnna.

FORT Fogey

Hee hee! Babyface is very perceptive and self-aware. Quite a guy, plus from looking at his Myspace pictures ~ his girlfriend is GORGEOUS!!

I did not have a view of anyone at the booth from where I was sitting, but I can tell you that the bar crowd "booed" after Bettina's hometown date. They also "booed" when Sheena did not get a rose.

I agree with you that it was good that Brad did discuss what happened with Bettina. I would not have been happy either for what Brad went through, and I felt that he handled it extremely well.
    As a sleuther, this maybe more than anything else in the edit tells me that Bettina is not F1. The Fleister knows that Brad has to take his honey back home to his family and to his bars. She needs to be welcomed. Her visiting father would be lynched. I don't think old Mikey would shoot Brad in the fanny with buckshot as he and his F1 walk out the door with an edit like that hometown visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2646180;
    As a sleuther, this maybe more than anything else in the edit tells me that Bettina is not F1. The Fleister knows that Brad has to take his honey back home to his family and to his bars. She needs to be welcomed. Her visiting father would be lynched. I don't think old Mikey would shoot Brad in the fanny with buckshot as he and his F1 walk out the door with an edit like that hometown visit.
    ITA, I just don't believe that TPTB would risk to KNOWINGLY ruin the relationship between the Bachelor and his chosen before the finale has aired. Another thing that comes to my mind for this is that honetsy is extremely important to Brad, so I just can't see how they would have shown her comment that her date sucked while telling Brad it was great if she were F1. I'm sure Brad was NOT happy to see that...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I only found a link to this website today from the ABC messageboard so this is my first post here.

That's great that you got to meet Brad and his friends, plus people from this board. Not that this matters, but I once became friendly with people on a messageboard, and we all met in Dublin, Ireland. We were huge fans of Michael Flatley & Lord of the Dance so we were traveling there to see what was supposed to be his final performance. That was my first trip out of the US, and it was quite fun!

I think it's great that Brad is as genuine as he comes across on the show. Why has he not been able to find the right person up to this point? There certainly doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him from what the show has given us. Did he mention if he had any reservations about doing this show given how shady the editing always is on these programs? Who nominated him or was he "discovered" by a "talent" scout?

Out of curiosity, do a lot of people dislike DeAnna? A lot of people make rude remarks about her on the ABC messageboard, but I liked her right from the first night. I only had a negative feeling about her during one episode, and even that I chalked up to editing since I figured we might not have been shown an incident leading up to her intereaction with the other girls in the house. She seems to me to be genuine like Brad so she is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by angrygirl;2646192;
    I only found a link to this website today from the ABC messageboard so this is my first post here.

That's great that you got to meet Brad and his friends, plus people from this board. Not that this matters, but I once became friendly with people on a messageboard, and we all met in Dublin, Ireland. We were huge fans of Michael Flatley & Lord of the Dance so we were traveling there to see what was supposed to be his final performance. That was my first trip out of the US, and it was quite fun!

I think it's great that Brad is as genuine as he comes across on the show. Why has he not been able to find the right person up to this point? There certainly doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him from what the show has given us. Did he mention if he had any reservations about doing this show given how shady the editing always is on these programs? Who nominated him or was he "discovered" by a "talent" scout?

Out of curiosity, do a lot of people dislike DeAnna? A lot of people make rude remarks about her on the ABC messageboard, but I liked her right from the first night. I only had a negative feeling about her during one episode, and even that I chalked up to editing since I figured we might not have been shown an incident leading up to her intereaction with the other girls in the house. She seems to me to be genuine like Brad so she is my favorite.
    to the FORT, angrygirl!!! You have to know that people on the alphabet board tend to be a lot ruder that people on here, that's why most of us avoid the "other" message board. Of course we have our likes and dislikes as well, but we usually agree to disagree then and don't totally bash the poor bachelorettes (at least we try not to). So I hope you enjoy this board and trust me, you're definitely not alone here as a DeAnna fan
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by angrygirl;2646192;

angrygirl Welcome to FORT. That was some trip you took. WOW.

I think a friend of Brad's submitted his name.

Here at FORT, DeAnna has fans as well as non fans. It is like that for each of the women.

I am like you I have liked DeAnna since the first episode. I do not find her edit bad at all. Actually it adds to her strenght.

There is a DeAnna thread as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2645580;
    Originally Posted by babyfaceC
    Bad edits don't make for bad girls.
    BabyfaceC
    ````````````````````

I think that was the wisest thing posted all season by anyone.
    You *MUST* tell us after the FRC who your fav was and why. I'd like to know who Chad and Wes's favorite was too when it's all over.

`````````````````````````````` `````````````

I chuckle as I read this, and I recall Trish in B4 in a gab session similar to a spend the night party telling the girls that she had slept with 27 men, including 2 married men. The room went instantly quiet, and the message board that I was posting on exploded.
    Fleiss is deceptive and manipulates his audience every chance he gets with the editing, but those were her actual words in a genuine setting that every female understands.
    '

I recall that incident with Trish. It was entertaining for sure.
    I also understand , that noone should judge these girls from a reality show . We all give our opinion based on the characters ,that we see on screen .Im sure all of them are wonderful IRL. But I don't know if I feel that way about Mr. Bell ,and how he made Brad feel ,as a guest in his home. IMO there is NO excuse for his behavior ( and to bring up the Ex husband was even worse) . I wonder what Jason, and the guys thought of that horrible Hometown date.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2646261;
    '

I recall that incident with Trish. It was entertaining for sure.
    I also understand , that noone should judge these girls from a reality show . We all give our opinion based on the characters ,that we see on screen .Im sure all of them are wonderful IRL. But I don't know if I feel that way about Mr. Bell ,and how he made Brad feel ,as a guest in his home. IMO there is NO excuse for his behavior ( and to bring up the Ex husband was even worse) . I wonder what Jason, and the guys thought of that horrible Hometown date.
    I don't think that they will be able to comment on that since it will be too revealing .

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2645902;
    If I am wrong I'll probably just lie and said the F1 was my pick all along
    Exactly Babyface..Of course you guys will love and accept anyone that Brad ends up choosing .. That is exactly why I asked the question in the first place.. hoping I could get your opinion before hand.

I totally agree Blondie. Brad handled that extreamly well. He actually put her in her place in a very intelligent and gentle way. At the same time I saw the anger and the hurt in his eyes. I have a son close to Brads age and as a mother , I wanted to jump through the screen and give Mr. Bell a good piece of my mine. Brad did exactly that when he told Bettina where it was at. My sons watch the show ( Sometimes I think they watch it for me. Because they know how involved I get in it,and it makes for fun conversation between us. lol ) They both said :NOWAY is he picking Bettina, noone wants to start a relationship with the girls parents not liking and accepting them. IF he pics Bettina, I can only say that Fleiss left an awful lot on the cutting room floor especially from that particular date. My biggest wonder is why didn't he leave Mr. Bells PI with the scrap..