Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

FORT Fogey

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Originally Posted by babyfaceC
    Bad edits don't make for bad girls.
    BabyfaceC
    ````````````````````

I think that was the wisest thing posted all season by anyone.
    You *MUST* tell us after the FRC who your fav was and why. I'd like to know who Chad and Wes's favorite was too when it's all over.

`````````````````````````````` `````````````

I chuckle as I read this, and I recall Trish in B4 in a gab session similar to a spend the night party telling the girls that she had slept with 27 men, including 2 married men. The room went instantly quiet, and the message board that I was posting on exploded.
    Fleiss is deceptive and manipulates his audience every chance he gets with the editing, but those were her actual words in a genuine setting that every female understands.

Blondie,Cafegirl,Jelle,Grneyed girl, I know Brad didn't have any reaction that would lead you one way or another to suspect who the F1 is; but surely there was some reaction, even a smile or laugh when Bettina's snobby dad smirked when he said he came to Washington, DC because he was asked to be a professor and when he mentioned how disappointed he was.

What about the patrons watching the show? I was jumping off my seat mad when Bettina's dad acted so obnoxiously and Bettina told Brad she didn't look so hot on paper either. How did the other patrons react around Brad?

I was really happy though that Brad didn't let Bettina get away with that comment. He said wait a minute and questioned what was wrong with him on paper. I was thrilled he stuck up for himself and said exactly what I and so many others were thinking.

BabyfaceC, I agree that bad edits don't make bad girls, but Bettina's dad is part of the package, and I pray Brad didn't choose her. I am hoping he tells her this week that she and her family are not his kind of people, and DeAnna is the F1.

Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2645443;
    Please do not repeat this... I know how it ends... Brad's favorite was Melissa ("sweetness") from the first night. The producers made him cut her against his better judgement, but its been bothering him ever since. When they say "you won't believe how it ends" they are referring to her showing up at the FRC with a full martini glass splashing all over the cameras, as she is professing her love for Brad ("sweetness").

Just kidding. I do have a favorite. And after the show is over I can tell you why she is my favorite. I don't know who he picks, but I also wouldn't want to sway anyone's opinion with my own. To me, it is obvious who he should pick. But, I'll just wait. I think all the girls are great. Bad edits don't make for bad girls. No one is perfect. You shouldn't believe a girl is "bad" for Brad or anyone because of the way she comes across in a 1 hour reality show. They are all amazing people. They are all being over-analyzed! It comes down to who Brad wants to be with.

Right?

BabyfaceC

A great post BabyfaceC. We will add wisdom to the growing list of things we are learning about you, too bad we can't nominate you for the show . Like you said I do have a favorite and to me it's obvious that she should be the one he picks, but it's ultimately his choice and now that we've got to "know " him I'm confident that he wouldn't take that decision lightly and he will follow his heart. No matter who ends up being F1, we would know deep down that she deserved to be his chosen one and if god forbid she is not my favorite, I will know for sure that I have been fleissed and I'll be happy for them anyway .
    Please do let us know who your favorite is once the show is wrapped up. It would be interesting, even though something tells me that your favorite will end up being F1. You are best buddies after all and I' sure you are guessing right .

FORT Fogey

BabyfaceC, will you still say who you thought Brad should've picked if he picks someone other than your choice?

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2645880;
    BabyfaceC, will you still say who you thought Brad should've picked if he picks someone other than your choice?
    If I am wrong I'll probably just lie and said the F1 was my pick all along

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2645902;
    LOL I'd do the same thing

FORT Fogey

Aww...C'mon, you can sink or swim with Chad. If it isn't DeAnna, we all heard what sounded for sure like him saying that she was his pick.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2645880;
    catn3d, never ask him that. Even though I am just dying to know what the ones closest to Brad think of the Final 3.

Jason you are a very wise man. At least in public never ever admit Brad's choice was not your choice. We the viewers will have a field day with it.

BabyFaceC, I am glad that you haven't let any of the bad edits influence you about the girls and their integrity. Although Bettina is my favorite, I will be happy with whomever Brad chooses because they are all great choices. I just hope he is still happy with his choice and the relationship is successful. Thanks so much for sharing all of the info and I hope that you have enjoyed this adventure as much as all of us have.

Hee hee! Babyface is very perceptive and self-aware. Quite a guy, plus from looking at his Myspace pictures ~ his girlfriend is GORGEOUS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2645708;
    Blondie,Cafegirl,Jelle,Grneyed girl, I know Brad didn't have any reaction that would lead you one way or another to suspect who the F1 is; but surely there was some reaction, even a smile or laugh when Bettina's snobby dad smirked when he said he came to Washington, DC because he was asked to be a professor and when he mentioned how disappointed he was.

What about the patrons watching the show? I was jumping off my seat mad when Bettina's dad acted so obnoxiously and Bettina told Brad she didn't look so hot on paper either. How did the other patrons react around Brad?

I was really happy though that Brad didn't let Bettina get away with that comment. He said wait a minute and questioned what was wrong with him on paper. I was thrilled he stuck up for himself and said exactly what I and so many others were thinking.

BabyfaceC, I agree that bad edits don't make bad girls, but Bettina's dad is part of the package, and I pray Brad didn't choose her. I am hoping he tells her this week that she and her family are not his kind of people, and DeAnna is the F1.

Carolyn
    I did not have a view of anyone at the booth from where I was sitting, but I can tell you that the bar crowd "booed" after Bettina's hometown date. They also "booed" when Sheena did not get a rose.

I agree with you that it was good that Brad did discuss what happened with Bettina. I would not have been happy either for what Brad went through, and I felt that he handled it extremely well.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas