Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Well this is just exciting news. I'm glad you ladies were so well treated too.

It just goes to show how true and genuine these guys are as well. Brad isn't going to the Bachelor next year and he;'s not Mr. Hollywood either. He got nothing out of it except your company and a chance to spend time with you.

The guy's a class act. I wish him the very best no matter which gal he picked.

BlondieGal, Jelle, Grneyedgirl and cafegirl are you all planning to go back after the FRC.

Have any of you changed your mind of who Brad picked since meeting him?

Go back? we'll see. I would love to see them again and I don't think any of us would hesitate. But four of us had to fly and one was two hours drive. If I lived in Austin or even in TX, or close by, I would go back frequently Part of the fun was meeting each other.

Did we change our minds because of meeting Brad? No.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Jason ... thanks for sharing your faults, but as someone, I think Francis Bacon said "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."

If you aren't interested, how about you, Brad and your ladies put your heads together. You and Brad can choose Brad's successor ... and your ladies can pick the women !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Does Jason have a favorite? Jason who do you like out of the remaining 3 for Brad? Please tell !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2645421;
    Does Jason have a favorite? Jason who do you like out of the remaining 3 for Brad? Please tell !!!!!!!

Please do not repeat this... I know how it ends... Brad's favorite was Melissa ("sweetness") from the first night. The producers made him cut her against his better judgement, but its been bothering him ever since. When they say "you won't believe how it ends" they are referring to her showing up at the FRC with a full martini glass splashing all over the cameras, as she is professing her love for Brad ("sweetness").

Just kidding. I do have a favorite. And after the show is over I can tell you why she is my favorite. I don't know who he picks, but I also wouldn't want to sway anyone's opinion with my own. To me, it is obvious who he should pick. But, I'll just wait. I think all the girls are great. Bad edits don't make for bad girls. No one is perfect. You shouldn't believe a girl is "bad" for Brad or anyone because of the way she comes across in a 1 hour reality show. They are all amazing people. They are all being over-analyzed! It comes down to who Brad wants to be with.

Right?

BabyfaceC

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2645443;
    Please do not repeat this... I know how it ends... Brad's favorite was Melissa ("sweetness") from the first night. The producers made him cut her against his better judgement, but its been bothering him ever since. When they say "you won't believe how it ends" they are referring to her showing up at the FRC with a full martini glass splashing all over the cameras, as she is professing her love for Brad ("sweetness").

BabyfaceC
    Ahem, hey, Babyface

That was just too funny! Didn't she even say, in an interview later, that she didn't think she had too much to drink. I would hate to see her when she had...LOL She was so sad to watch.

FORT Fan

Just kidding. I do have a favorite. And after the show is over I can tell you why she is my favorite. I don't know who he picks, but I also wouldn't want to sway anyone's opinion with my own. To me, it is obvious who he should pick. But, I'll just wait. I think all the girls are great. Bad edits don't make for bad girls. No one is perfect. You shouldn't believe a girl is "bad" for Brad or anyone because of the way she comes across in a 1 hour reality show. They are all amazing people. They are all being over-analyzed! It comes down to who Brad wants to be with.

Right?

BabyfaceC

Thanks for putting things in perspective Babyface! Your right they all are amazing people! One question, have you compared notes with Chad and Wes on who your favorite is and if so are you in agreement?

Right?

BabyfaceC
    Jason,

You are a smart man to keep quiet.

I agree bad edits do not make bad girls. Showing girls doing bad things thought is different from a bad edit. Unless they are ordered to do a certain behaviour.

It comes down to who Brad wants to be with. Even in real life it still comes down to the individual person and not what his buddies think is right. Hopefully the adults are capable of making the right decissions for themselves.

As for me, I sure hope Brad picked DeAnna, I love seeing how happy and relaxed Brad looks when he is with DeAnna. (This is what I see.) It is like they have know each other for years. I think she may have been misunderstoond by her edit, but I love what was shown of her. Just a few more weeks to go to the final rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2645515;
    Thanks for putting things in perspective Babyface! Your right they all are amazing people! One question, have you compared notes with Chad and Wes on who your favorite is and if so are you in agreement?
    sleuther28,

That is a very good question.

So Jason, have you, Wes and Chad been comparing notes on favorites?

Bad edits don't make for bad girls.
    BabyfaceC

I think that was the wisest thing posted all season by anyone.
    You *MUST* tell us after the FRC who your fav was and why. I'd like to know who Chad and Wes's favorite was too when it's all over.