Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2643548;
    Thanks for this post. You've met some of the Forts best and I love what you had to say about them. Question......will Brad be on Ellen this season?

It almost happened earlier, when the show began to air. It was scheduling conflicts with ABC that didn't allow it to happen. He would love to go on the show. I have to assume its being worked on, but as of now there are no more interviews scheduled. Maybe because it's down to just a few girls and they don't want him to give anything away in his answers. Ya'll probably know better than i do about that.

Oh and as far as nominating me to follow up Brad on The Bachelor... Other than being in a committed relationship, I have a receding hair line, a growing bald spot on the back of my huge head, and I gain a lot of weight in my gut if i even look a slice of pizza... and most of the time i'm fighting off bags under my eyes. Did I mention my self-destructive gambling problem? I don't think i'll be auditioning... heck, I tried out for the second season of "I love New York" on VH1 and that midget beat me out!! (That was a joke)
    I'll probably hang out on this side of the camera for a while

BabyfaceC
    Last edited by babyfaceC; 11-02-2007 at 11:52 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2643937;
    It almost happened earlier, when the show began to air. It was scheduling conflicts with ABC that didn't allow it to happen. He would love to go on the show. I have to assume its being worked on, but as of now there are no more interviews scheduled. Maybe because it's down to just a few girls and they don't want him to give anything away in his answers. Ya'll probably know better than i do about that.

Oh and as far as nominating me to follow up Brad on The Bachelor... Other than being in a committed relationship, I have a receding hair line, a growing bald spot on the back of my huge head, and I gain a lot of weight in my gut if i even look a slice of pizza... and most of the time i'm fighting off bags under my eyes. Did I mention my self-destructive gambling problem? I don't think i'll be auditioning... heck, I tried out for the second season of "I love New York" on VH1 and that midget beat me out!!

BabyfaceC
    Put on some cologne, and as long as you smell good , we love you. As far as the rest of it goes...I've always heard, "Everything's big in Texas."
    My husband does contract work in Houston, and when I go out there, boy heidi, do I love the shopping. That Galleria is the only place that I know that has 2 complete Macy's in it. When I asked, I was told, " That's Texas!"

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2643937;

Oh and as far as nominating me to follow up Brad on The Bachelor... Other than being in a committed relationship, I have a receding hair line, a growing bald spot on the back of my huge head, and I gain a lot of weight in my gut if i even look a slice of pizza... and most of the time i'm fighting off bags under my eyes. Did I mention my self-destructive gambling problem? I don't think i'll be auditioning... heck, I tried out for the second season of "I love New York" on VH1 and that midget beat me out!!

BabyfaceC

I guess aside from being in a committed relationship you sound like a perfect candidate to me!

It is so nice that you were so open to the Fort basketball team. I've been to Austin once and didn't want to come back to California! There aren't many places that I can say that about.

All this time I thought Brad was supposed to be on Ellen but the Iggy drama bumped him off! How awkward would it have been to be a guest on that particular day?

babyfaceC is being extremely modest ~ he is HOT girls! ~ as Lynn can tell you
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2644007;
    babyfaceC is being extremely modest ~ he is HOT girls! ~ as Lynn can tell you

Don't let him fool you ladies and gents...he is a good looking son of a gun!

Oh yes ... he is GOOD looking And he has all those other good thing going on too

The camera loves this guy
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2644045;

Don't let him fool you ladies and gents...he is a good looking son of a gun!
    Well it seems that modesty and good looks run in that group of friends. So, Babyface , since you are taken, how about you nominate someone from your group of friends who is still single and give us another wonderful season. People do find love on this show, you know,just ask Brad . We would love to have another Bachelor who is humble, genuine and courteous and those are the reasons why we all like Brad so much. Well, to be honest him being handsome on top of that didn't hurt either. I'm serious,think about it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2644287;
    Well it seems that modesty and good looks run in that group of friends. So, Babyface , since you are taken, how about you nominate someone from your group of friends who is still single and give us another wonderful season. People do find love on this show, you know,just ask Brad . We would love to have another Bachelor who is humble, genuine and courteous and those are the reasons why we all like Brad so much. Well, to be honest him being handsome on top of that didn't hurt either. I'm serious,think about it
    Also, some of us like those good ole Southern boys.

Thanks so much for shring your adventure with us and for the picture. I am so envious! Y'all done us proud!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2640559;
    Ladies and Gentleman (how's that for an attention getting opening? )
    I just have to do a little sharing in behalf of my close friends and fellow sleuthers, BlondieGal, Jelle, Grneyedgirl about this past Monday and an experience and trip of a lifetime. I know each of them will probably want to share also, but I know I can speak for the group in saying this.
    Not to be too catty BUT we ladies and Blondie's wonderful husband, had the unique and amazing privilege of meeting Babyface (from the FORT), but Jason in real life and Brad (yes, Brad as in THE BACHELOR) in Austin on Monday. Words can not due justice to the excitement we felt in meeting and getting to visit with first Jason and then Brad.
    I just want to publicly extend a HUGE thank you to you, Jason and Brad for showing us such a fantastic time and treating us so special!! I personally felt honored to meet and spend time with them.
    I just want to say this, to anyone who is still not convinced that Brad is the real deal and the most honest and down to earth, special BAchelor we've ever had, believe me when I say that is he every bit of that description and so much more. Not mention, he is even more handsome in person (ok shallowness, cannot be totally dismissed ) I truly adored Brad and Jason.
    I'm not going to go into specifics about what we did, except to say we had a tour of the bars (except the Marc which is closed on Mondays) and watched the show at one of their bars. We were treated royally!
    I'd like to ask all of you to NOT drown our PM boxes asking us who Brad picks, because we don't know. They were very discreet and true to their contracts and did not give away any clues and we respected that and didn't ask.
    The biggest thing I want to say, is that I want what's best for Brad and what he feels will make him happy. We're all waiting like each of you to see how this plays out, but trust me in saying that to know him, would only make you want for him to be happy with his decision whatever that was!!
    P.S. as you can imagine, I'm still floating on cloud 9!!
    W-O-W, ladies!!!! It sounds like such a FUN and EXCITING time!!!! Glad to hear our impressions of the guys (Brad & Jason) are the real deal. Jason has always sounded like a cool cat on the Board and I think we can all say we've gotten a great vibe from Brad, so it's nice to see that they live up to our impressions (something that's always hard to do-lol!)

Thanks for sharing. I don't blame y'all for floating after your experience!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time