Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2642897;
    Ms Froggy - next time you can come! It was just too much fun!
    But, see, I don't have your admirable restraint. You can pretty much guess what would have been the first question out of my big mouth...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Thank you all for answering my question...I was just so curious how everyone met and arranged the meeting. It's fantastic you all met, had a great time and formed new friendships!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2642847;
    I have to say that Ellen has never "sleuth'd" me... Meaning she has only written me hoping that Brad was happy and asked me to clarify stuff like timelines, what its been like since he got back home, and to clear up rumors. From some people I get a lot of straight forward questions like "Who did he pick?!?!" "Oh, come on tell me. I don't really care, I just want to know!"... (for what its worth, I don't know who he picked. I don't want to know who he picked... That wouldn't be any fun and then i'd have to keep worrying about letting it slip)
    So when it became a possibility for them to come for a viewing party I encouraged the idea. I could never guarantee them personal time with Brad when they planned it weeks in advance, but a worse case scenario had them hanging out in one of the best cities in the country watching the bachelor with the bachelor's friends... Thank goodness our schedules lined up. Because of that great time on Monday I am still chuggin' bottles of water to rehydrate myself. (By the way, Jelle, it was Frozen Margaritas with a "floater" of Gran Marnier)

I really, really, really respect and like Blondiegal, CafeGirl, Jelle, and Grneyegrl and even that much more when I saw them be completely respectfull of Brad's privacy and their acceptance of what he can and can't talk about. The cool thing is that I've always liked the show... But, now I LOVE the show from this vantage point. Sitting with the Ladies of FORT I finally found some people who could hang with me in my analyzation of the show. (and not think i'm weird for doing it) Despite their obvious affection for the show and their attempt to predict the outcome, they never tried to trick Brad or anything into spilling the beans!!!

It was a great time

Babyfacec
    So Babyface since you LOVE the show, how about we nominate you as the next Bachelor. As this season is coming to an end ,it will be hard for us to let go of our favorite Bachelor ever, but would love to have another Texan gentleman who is just as genuine and real as Brad. Blondie gal, for whom I have the utmost respect, was impressed with you, the other girls had only nice things to say about you,so you get my vote to be the next Bachelor and we get to watch another awesome season that will drive crazy for sure but one that we will enjoy anyway. Think about it .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2643146;
    So Babyface since you LOVE the show, how about we nominate you as the next Bachelor. As this season is coming to an end ,it will be hard for us to let go of our favorite Bachelor ever, but would love to have another Texan gentleman who is just as genuine and real as Brad. Blondie gal, for whom I have the utmost respect, was impressed with you, the other girls had only nice things to say about you,so you get my vote to be the next Bachelor and we get to watch another awesome season that will drive crazy for sure but one that we will enjoy anyway. Think about it .
    But the $50 question is: Do you smell good?

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2643146;
    ITA Zen...Jason, in that picture you are hot, absolutely gorgeous, and *if* you are single, and anything like Brad's gracious, personable and wonderful demeanour, (which it would appear you are by everything Blondiegal, jelle, Greeneyedgrl etc are reporting), I can not imagine a better Bachelor for the next season. We should start a petition to nominate you to ABC...but of course it would all depend on your marital status. And of course, if you are indeed married, if your wife would let you. And you never answered my question about an increase in orders for bottles of OUZO!!! Has that happened?!? I think perhaps it has. OUZO shots on the house for everyone for the Finale, I would presume! Thanks
    Karey

I think babyfaceC is taken ... or at leat reserved You can see pictures of his lovely lady on his myspace. She must be very special also.

Sorry ... I just cannot get off the clouds
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2643365;
    I think babyfaceC is taken ... or at leat reserved You can see pictures of his lovely lady on his myspace. She must be very special also.

Sorry ... I just cannot get off the clouds
    So poor Brad was indeed the 5th wheel, but not anymore .

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

[QUOTE=BlondieGal;2640716;]Actually it was watching the hometown visits that I had that impression.

Blondie, just curious if it was the poignant goodbye between Brad and Deanna after her HT date that "sealed the deal" for you? That did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2642847;
    (By the way, Jelle, it was Frozen Margaritas with a "floater" of Gran Marnier)
    Now I'm REALLY upset...I missed margaritas WITH Gran Marnier????

Did any of you glas take notice of Brads face for any expressions while the show was airing? Was the show on with the volume up or off? I know in some bars , you can view the picture , but the voice is mute.... Did he seem like a Happy man ,that might be in LOVE?