Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 233

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

  1. #131
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2641762;
    Its been great fun reading all your reports. It sounds like a wonderful group gathering and I'm so glad you were all able to do it. I've met several of my board friends IRL and it is always a good time...
    Same here, live4romance. I've been to two FORTcons (2004 and 2005) and have met several FORTers whom I now consider dear friends - HOLLA rosseskid! . What I think is so cool is that FORT was represented by cafegirl and BlondieGal who were basically the two original sleuthers here at FORT, with jelle coming on board a bit later.

    And I think one of the main reasons for their success at "sleuthing" is because they've earned a reputation - across the boards - as being trustworthy and discreet (when need be) with whatever 'sleuthing' information they've obtained.

    So yeah, I just wanted to point that out because, honestly, I don't think FORT could've been represented by anyone better.

  2. #132
    FORT Newbie ar36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX but my heart is still in Austin
    Posts
    17

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Jason- You are just too great! so happy to hear you showed them a great time ( not that I'd expect anything less from you guys!!) And so happy to hear that y'all had a wonderful time in Austin. It is a wonderful city and the guys are the best.

    Oh and jason, might be out in Austin this weekend, if so I'm coming to say hello
    "kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in giving creates love"

  3. #133
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Quote Originally Posted by ar36;2642103;
    Jason- You are just too great! so happy to hear you showed them a great time ( not that I'd expect anything less from you guys!!) And so happy to hear that y'all had a wonderful time in Austin. It is a wonderful city and the guys are the best.

    Oh and jason, might be out in Austin this weekend, if so I'm coming to say hello
    Dang ~ wish that you would have been in Austin on Monday, ar! I would have loved to have met you.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  4. #134
    FORT Newbie ar36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX but my heart is still in Austin
    Posts
    17

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2642158;
    Dang ~ wish that you would have been in Austin on Monday, ar! I would have loved to have met you.
    Thanks! It would have been a blast, hard to go out of town on weedays though...
    "kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in giving creates love"

  5. #135
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2641730;
    Oh My !!. sounds like you gals had a great time. It' so exciting to know that our Forters met him in person. I have a few question. IF any of you would be so kind to answer... Between all of you who met Brad. Is it across the board consensus that: He did find love? and do you think they are still together? And which of the 3 remaining do you think won his heart?
    Thanks.
    Hi bachlorfan! I can only answer for myself, but I was unsure if there was a love connection until I saw the hometown date. Having viewed Bettina's hometown date, I just could not see her go to F1 from what we were presented ~ thus my thinking that either Jenni or DeAnna would be the F1. I could not see either of those two turning down Brad for either dating outside of the show or a proposal.

    The guys were VERY tight lipped and gave us absolutely no clues on the F1/F2/F3, or even if there is a F1. My impression from watching the show, and just getting to know Brad a little bit, I just sense that he and the F1 are still together. He is such a kind, genuine and sincere guy that I do think that he went on the show for "the right reasons" and if it benefits the business, then so be it. That would be a side benefit, not the main reason or intent for him being on the show.

    The editing was really throwing me for a loop because I felt that the producers were harsher towards the women this season, more so than any other. I do not know if the producers felt like the audience wanted more drama over a love story, or they just hired people with darker views on life.

    Anyway, after watching the show, following the edits, remaining as neutral as possible while keeping my eyes wide open, and reading this message board for everyone's opinion, I have come to the conclusion at this point that DeAnna is the F1. A funny sidenote is that Jason and Brad were surprised that none of us had a favorite this season. Very surprised!

    I truly think that it helps to guess wrong about a show to not only learn humbleness, but it helps to keep a better focus on what I might be missing in the clues. I guessed wrong last season, as well as Bachelor 2 ~ wonderful learning experiences indeed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  6. #136
    FORT Regular gurlbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2641209;
    Er, embarrassed doesn't even begin to explain how I'm doing right now. Uh, that was a nice photo
    Lynn7 and Babyface (Jason), my computer here at work doesn't allow us to view jpg's or photos, so I'm definitely going to have to look at the photo that was posted tonight.

    Great that some of the FORT ladies managed to meet up with y'all. Good luck with all the bars and hope business continues to do well for you.

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2642210;
    Hi bachlorfan! I can only answer for myself, but I was unsure if there was a love connection until I saw the hometown date. Having viewed Bettina's hometown date, I just could not see her go to F1 from what we were presented ~ thus my thinking that either Jenni or DeAnna would be the F1. I could not see either of those two turning down Brad for either dating outside of the show or a proposal.

    The guys were VERY tight lipped and gave us absolutely no clues on the F1/F2/F3, or even if there is a F1. My impression from watching the show, and just getting to know Brad a little bit, I just sense that he and the F1 are still together. He is such a kind, genuine and sincere guy that I do think that he went on the show for "the right reasons" and if it benefits the business, then so be it. That would be a side benefit, not the main reason or intent for him being on the show.

    The editing was really throwing me for a loop because I felt that the producers were harsher towards the women this season, more so than any other. I do not know if the producers felt like the audience wanted more drama over a love story, or they just hired people with darker views on life.

    Anyway, after watching the show, following the edits, remaining as neutral as possible while keeping my eyes wide open, and reading this message board for everyone's opinion, I have come to the conclusion at this point that DeAnna is the F1. A funny sidenote is that Jason and Brad were surprised that none of us had a favorite this season. Very surprised!

    I truly think that it helps to guess wrong about a show to not only learn humbleness, but it helps to keep a better focus on what I might be missing in the clues. I guessed wrong last season, as well as Bachelor 2 ~ wonderful learning experiences indeed.

    Blondiegal, Thanks for responding. As long as Brad came out of this happy, that's all I want to see. He seems like such a great guy and now that you gals have confirmed ,that he is indeed so genieun and real. Then whatever choice he made, I hope he is happy . I think we all want to see a real love connection. I hope we get it..

  8. #138
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,358

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    Hey Jason (babyfacec)
    Just wondering if Brad has requested an increase in the bottles of Ouzo ordered?

    So Blondiegal, Jelle, Cafegirl Grneyedgirl...no noticeable licorice smell on Brad? Hmmmm
    Maybe he is saving it for the FRC viewing. Shots of Ouzo on the house that night perhaps! Should be a he//uva party that night!

    Cheers...or OPA!
    Thanks
    Karey

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    okay - dumb question....who is Jason?? Is he the second brother to Brad?? Loved the pic!!!

    You gals are so lucky to have met him in person - and now you have to go back and smell him.......

  10. #140
    FORT Newbie Prim&Proper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2

    Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

    So any pictures to show for your trip to Austin? I am sure everyone would love to see all the highlights of your trip. Or were pictures not allowed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.