Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by hardamber;2641468;
    It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I'm green with envy!

I've really enjoyed reading this thread!!

Whoever Brad picked, I know he got the right woman. He's my favorite bachelor so far and I really don't think they will ever pick a nicer one after him. Having said that about Brad, I already figured out who he fell in love with. I see right through him.

So are you on the dune buggy?
    on the yacht
    swimming with the dolphins
    Don't leave us hanging!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-31-2007 at 10:46 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2641485;
    So are you on the dune buggy?
    on the yacht
    swimming with the dolphins
    Don't leave us hanging!
    Positively swimming with the dolphins!

I'd love to go down to Austin some time in the future and meet Brad and his new love. I only get about two months out of a year that I can travel. I already have two weeks spoken for in June......I hope you guys let us all know if you put another trip together. I don't post a whole lot, but I sure do read this thing all day long.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hardamber;2641522;
    Positively swimming with the dolphins!

I'd love to go down to Austin some time in the future and meet Brad and his new love. I only get about two months out of a year that I can travel. I already have two weeks spoken for in June......I hope you guys let us all know if you put another trip together. I don't post a whole lot, but I sure do read this thing all day long.
    It's funny, hardamber, but when we were saying goodbye, I told Brad that we had considered waiting to go to Austin after the show was over so we could meet both him and his chosen one and he just laughed and VERY concomittally said, "oh, really" and shrugged his shoulders and DID NOT take the bait and say anything more except that we were welcome to come back anytime!!! Darn it!! But I seriously, wasn't trying to pry.. HONEST .. so That's as close as I got talking about who he chose. As much as I have loved to sleuth, I that was definitely not what this trip was about and that's the whole truth!! I'll just say, "What gentlemen, all three guys were"!!
    Also, I have to join Blondie in saying I got a hug (actually 2), but I think I was so up in the clouds from just meeting the guys that I know he smelled good, but I was thinking.. Darn he hugs as good as it looked on television!! Gotta love a guy who knows how to give a good hug and not a wimpy, practically no contact air kiss kind!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2641581;
    It's funny, hardamber, but when we were saying goodbye, I told Brad that we had considered waiting to go to Austin after the show was over so we could meet both him and his chosen one and he just laughed and VERY concomittally said, "oh, really" and shrugged his shoulders and DID NOT take the bait and say anything more except that we were welcome to come back anytime!!! Darn it!! But I seriously, wasn't trying to pry.. HONEST .. so That's as close as I got talking about who he chose. As much as I have loved to sleuth, I that was definitely not what this trip was about and that's the whole truth!! I'll just say, "What gentlemen, all three guys were"!!
    Also, I have to join Blondie in saying I got a hug (actually 2), but I think I was so up in the clouds from just meeting the guys that I know he smelled good, but I was thinking.. Darn he hugs as good as it looked on television!! Gotta love a guy who knows how to give a good hug and not a wimpy, practically no contact air kiss kind!!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I am so happy you guys did this. It's nice to hear all about it.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Although I have been very frustrated with the editing this season, I am now at peace with whoever is F1. Just knowing that Brad and his chosen are happy is all that really matters.

Wow, this is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. I am glad ya'all had a great time.

Ok Blondiegal, how many firehoses did you need?

Oh My !!. sounds like you gals had a great time. It' so exciting to know that our Forters met him in person. I have a few question. IF any of you would be so kind to answer... Between all of you who met Brad. Is it across the board consensus that: He did find love? and do you think they are still together? And which of the 3 remaining do you think won his heart?
    Thanks.

This thread is a great read. I am so glad that all of you had such a great time
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Its been great fun reading all your reports. It sounds like a wonderful group gathering and I'm so glad you were all able to do it. I've met several of my board friends IRL and it is always a good time. If you think of any little thing you've missed telling us, we're all ears. Thanks again. Love the picture of the "boys". As many have said, I'm so glad that Brad is as genuine and sincere IRL as he is on screen, and I'm jealous of you getting one of his hugs. He sure looks like he gives a good hug.

W.O.W. ... What an amazing journey you've had and what exciting connections you've made ! ( drink, drink, drink )

I just saw and just read though this thread and ... well ... I know it sounds a little sappy ... but I feel buoyed up by the spirit in here !

How wonderfully gracious of Jason to invite you, host your visit and how kind of Jason, Brad and all to extend such warm hospitality !

AND, how nice it was of all of you to share your FORT mini meet-and-greet with all of us here ! You could have kept all the hottiees to yourselves. So thanks a bunch ... even if you are rather secretive about the smells and all.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi