Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Re: A few of us from FORT met Brad Monday night!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2641305;
    I'm back and thanks to Blondie, Jelle and grneyedgirl AND Jason for answering so many questions and thanks to everyone for sharing in our excitement and "amazing" (that's for you MsFroggy ) experience.
    I'll address a few things asked. I had the PRIVILEGE of getting to sit next to Brad and Jason at dinner and I honestly can't remember any particular cologne or scent (quit laughing Jason ), but they did smell great!! They are both very funny. I teasingly asked Brad at the point when he said amazing if they actually coach him or give him a "book" of Bachelor phrases. He said they didn't but when you get caught up in it, these terms come easily (not exact wording!! ).
    His eyes really are that blue!! Again, amazing!!
    I bragged about the FORT and all the nice things that are said, but we advised him to stay away from the boards. I believe Jason is doing a great job of keeping us up to date w/ appearances and correcting errors about Brad that are relevant. Brad though was very aware of the FORT and they did make us sound like celebrities when they announced at the bar that special guests of the bachelor (and I'm pretty sure they mentioned Sleuthers from the FORT or something like that!! ) It was wild.
    Another great impression I got was how nicely Brad handled crazy fans and intrusive fans and general fans who approach him. What a guy!!! He even graciously talked to a guy and his wife on the phone who approached our table at the restaurant. I asked if that bugged him and he said, no it was all part of it and he really seemed to be enjoying himself.
    Jason, I don't think we can one up each other on who had the most fun .. but I think we can call it an equal adoration!!
    Thank you both for considering us as real friends, it goes without saying that I came away from the night feeling the same way!!
    I think this post calls for a FORT group hug!

Cheers to good times, good friends, good memories, and great reality TV!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Speaking of margarita's Jason recommended a fine one.. (a little killer for this rarely drinking person).. what was the name of it Jason?
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC
    a lot like Margaritas and shots of straight liquor... Especially Monday
    ... NOW I recognize the scent--ode de Margarita=shots!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Iím so glad you FORT Gals got to meet Brad, Jason and DJ Ashen.

Iím laughing so hard at Jewelsyís ďhow good do they smellĒ question. And Iím shocked BlondieGal didnít get a big whiff when she hugged Brad. (Note to BlondieGal: please turn up the control nozzle on your sniffer).

Iím so proud for all of you for having this great opportunity to meet each other and become friends. You FORT Gals are great as well as our Austin guys.

The Bachelor 12 doesnít have a chance of making it after Bradís show. Youíre The Best Brad!

Yes, I have a question ~ what about my man Wes? Mr. Interview himself ~ The CO2 man? No one got to meet Wes, my favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2641227;
    Oh my gosh ~ this is just too funny! Hee hee Lynn!!

He was probably around 6 foot. My husband is 6'1" and he is very close to my husband's height. I am 5'9" and had to reach up to hug him. Yes ladies, I hugged him !!!!!! uh.....in front of my husband.
    Well if you hugged him then you smelled him. If he had smelled bad you would have remembered which means he smells good. I knew it! He even looks like he smells good. Lucky girl whoever she is. Thanks for the news.

How totally cool for you guys! I'm about three hours out of Austin in Houston (where there's a new no smoking ordinance in bars too) and wish I would have known! My daughter and I would have driven up to meet you guys. Jason, my daughter saw your picture from Blondie and had a couple of questions for you...are you single and how do you feel about younger women? She's 17, 18 in two months, very pretty, sweet and very mature for her age.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2641202;
    Hey, Hey Lynn7... How ya doin'?
    Yo, Jason! How about opening up a bar or a few here in Dallas?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2641246;
    you are too funny...

oh and the picture isn't flipped b/c when I looked at it I thought - there's the y in Brad's left hand veins....

How sad is that - i have no idea what the veins in my dh's hands look like
    That's exactly what I saw right away,the y on his left hand.LOL. And same here,I have no idea what letters my hubby's veins form on the back of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2641367;
    Iím so glad you FORT Gals got to meet Brad, Jason and DJ Ashen.

Iím laughing so hard at Jewelsyís ďhow good do they smellĒ question. And Iím shocked BlondieGal didnít get a big whiff when she hugged Brad. (Note to BlondieGal: please turn up the control nozzle on your sniffer).

Iím so proud for all of you for having this great opportunity to meet each other and become friends. You FORT Gals are great as well as our Austin guys.

The Bachelor 12 doesnít have a chance of making it after Bradís show. Youíre The Best Brad!

Yes, I have a question ~ what about my man Wes? Mr. Interview himself ~ The CO2 man? No one got to meet Wes, my favorite?
    Well heck, next time we go on a Bachelor mission we had better make sure we are equiped with all the facts that we need to come back with for the Forters, e.g. smells.

Kendra, I was so sad that we could not meet Wes. I was so looking forward to meeting him. Perhaps we will if we venture towards Austin another time.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I'm green with envy!

I've really enjoyed reading this thread!!

Whoever Brad picked, I know he got the right woman. He's my favorite bachelor so far and I really don't think they will ever pick a nicer one after him. Having said that about Brad, I already figured out who he fell in love with. I see right through him. I hope they stay together and keep each other laughing.

Kendra - your name came up in conversation when they mentioned how much they appreciated and enjoyed your pictures - and of course - your great find to start us all on this trail!

OH Brad's myspace
    IT IS NOT HIS ... it is totally bogus, not a fan site nothing connected with Brad. Someone has appropriated the "friends" links - they are NOT friends on the bar sites. If you have it on your myspace - feel free to delete it
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"